Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
Dad, how do you party right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama

Boatswain posted:

someone should make a compilation of every time Seth imitates a sov cit

just listened to 777 and there's a pretty good segment of this

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

Pooky posted:

Dad, how do you party right?

You gotta know when is when.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Kid couldn't handle his poo poo

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

I'm glad I could find this on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3wyG30UR6s

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Wait, you got sober on 4/20?
Yeah.
You loving rear end in a top hat.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Seth and Jonathan, if you come to Korea, you should not bring a gun.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

mweber posted:

Wait, you got sober on 4/20?
Yeah.
You loving rear end in a top hat.

Such a great moment, I just love how it took Jonathan several years to put two and two together and come to that realisation.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Such a great moment, I just love how it took Jonathan several years to put two and two together and come to that realisation.

Except for “And the white man called her flute playing ‘wind’” I think it might be the most UYD-y moment.

Oh no, Seth is going to be distraught over this. https://nypost.com/2021/07/11/the-details-of-barkevious-mingos-indecency-with-child-charge/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

mweber fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jul 13, 2021

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

a pipe smoking dog posted:

i think he has relearned that fact more than once on the show

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
The boys have been on the top of their game the last few episodes. The bits about Justified and people dying at national parks killed me.

He died doing what he loved
Walking?
Tumbling

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Jonathan's virginity story is objectively hosed up, but it really cracks me up every time they talk about it.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Everyone's favourite gourmet potato spot, Slop Goblin.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

mcvey posted:

Everyone's favourite gourmet potato spot, Slop Goblin.

I love how he couldn’t get potato head pun

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.
He got the pun, it's just that "spread" doesn't really have anything to do with baked potatoes.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Lol at Seth's gold story

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Those are his two passions: backup dancing and dropping seed.

Fly Ricky
May 7, 2009

The Wine Taster
Deleted the archives a long time ago, tried to find the link, but Patreon is only giving me the live link. Where did it go?

vvv: many thanks! I deleted it from my feed, and completely forgot how I got it in the first place.

double edit: huh, my Patreon login doesn’t work and I have no idea what login Jonathan “gave me”. Not the biggest deal I guess. :shrug:

Fly Ricky fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Jul 22, 2021

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Fly Ricky posted:

Deleted the archives a long time ago, tried to find the link, but Patreon is only giving me the live link. Where did it go?
uhhyeahdude.com/archives, use the password you'll on the Patreon, right underneath the heading Posts on their page are tags to filter by and the third one is "UYD Archive Password" (looks like it's still the same one from a 2019 post?)

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

Fly Ricky posted:

vvv: many thanks! I deleted it from my feed, and completely forgot how I got it in the first place.

double edit: huh, my Patreon login doesn’t work and I have no idea what login Jonathan “gave me”. Not the biggest deal I guess. :shrug:

https://uhhyeahdude.com/archive/
https://www.patreon.com/posts/archive-password-29179858

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

With the olympics in the news I remembered an old podcast segment that talked about the 1936 olympics hosted by "Mr. Hitler" that released a bunch of pigeons that poo poo all over everyone among other things. Can anyone tell me, was that from UYD and if it was does anyone have an idea of the ep number? I remember it being them but I'm not 100%

Fly Ricky
May 7, 2009

The Wine Taster

Thanks!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

flesh dance posted:

With the olympics in the news I remembered an old podcast segment that talked about the 1936 olympics hosted by "Mr. Hitler" that released a bunch of pigeons that poo poo all over everyone among other things. Can anyone tell me, was that from UYD and if it was does anyone have an idea of the ep number? I remember it being them but I'm not 100%

I do believe I remember them talking about Louis Zamperini, though I wouldn’t know what ep it was.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
The "somebody write somebody a check" Elvis story from years ago was so hilarious, but nothing about it shows up on a Google search except from UYD fans. I should listen back to that ep.

Fly Ricky
May 7, 2009

The Wine Taster

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

uhhyeahdude.com/archives, use the password you'll on the Patreon, right underneath the heading Posts on their page are tags to filter by and the third one is "UYD Archive Password" (looks like it's still the same one from a 2019 post?)

Thanks to both of you, but I'm an idiot. I deleted my live show feed, re-added it via the Patreon link, and the archives RSS showed up in Overcast.

Fly Ricky fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Jul 23, 2021

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Kevin DuBrow posted:

The "somebody write somebody a check" Elvis story from years ago was so hilarious, but nothing about it shows up on a Google search except from UYD fans. I should listen back to that ep.

Take the fader! Take the fader!

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I know it's likely not true, but I told my friend about it when I first heard the episode and every now and then we'll start doing the "Somebody write somebody a check" bit. It's a perfect Elvis story.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1418694947218378753?s=19

When Seth Googles Dak in the morning he's gonna be passed

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

SIMON LE BON. FROM DURAN DURAN.

seth's mental breakdown during the hollywood game night recounting remains my favorite bit.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Astrochicken posted:

SIMON LE BON. FROM DURAN DURAN.

seth's mental breakdown during the hollywood game night recounting remains my favorite bit.

SO YOU DON'T WANNA WIN

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usvMJbxo6t8

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Does anyone know which episode they talked about Spandau Ballet on like the ISS? Google returns nothing

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

God this video is so amazing because you assume Seth it's just kind of recalling what happened but actually it's Seth so of course he is recalling it so perfectly that his words sync exactly with the footage.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Shocked that the boys have never pulled an article from PNAS until now. It's actually a fairly prestigious journal, and yes scientists make fun of the name.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Ep 737 when Jonathan tries to sound out the name “Schuyler”

Sshkkolll-yer

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
It's amazing how horrible Jonathan is at reading anything

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Riptor posted:

It's amazing how horrible Jonathan is at reading anything

Remember when he was trying his hand at acting and going for auditions.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
If I recall correctly they wanted him to shave his beard for a Lowe's ad and he panicked and said that he was Muslim, and it turns out that the casting directors were probably Islamophobic and became instantly uncomfortable

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mery9kiPGzA

this was in the sidebar on the celebrity game night video, i totally forgot about this bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

Jerry Seinfeld posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mery9kiPGzA

this was in the sidebar on the celebrity game night video, i totally forgot about this bit

Oh my god I completely forgot about the Big Johnson shirts but I remember the ones that come after...