Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

How do points on a license work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

freeedr posted:

How do points on a license work

Essentially you have an arbitrary amount of "points" to start, and then when penalized for an infraction you lose points in addition to other fines or repercussions.
When you lose enough points, your license is suspended. The points can also be used to determine your insurances rates. A shoddy driver with less points (ie, has multiple infractions on record) will have to pay a higher premium to stay insured.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_system_(driving)

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/GuardianAus/status/1416032419447246854

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Quote from man stabbed:

"Is that a dagger I see before me?"

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
In the brain,holy poo poo.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

shakespeare really did write every story there is (pretty sure this is what happened in othello)

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Was Lieutenant Frank Drebin the perpetrator?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/ABC7/status/1417670322547924994

I would blow Dane Cook has a new favorite as of 01:23 on Jul 22, 2021

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Imagine having them as parents “hey remember when you hosed everything up and got many people injured and killed a guy and set the planet on fire then tried putting it out with a bottle of water?”

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Man I wish I had a gender that powerful :smith:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The child is gender fluid, but the fluid is gasoline.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

The MSJ posted:

The child is gender fluid, but the fluid is gasoline.

:golfclap:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I know that I could not possibly convince the Americans to give up this moronic tradition they just came up with but how about not doing an explosion? Just go with coloured ribbons and confetti or a cake hiding a colour under the frosting.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

That doesn't sound like it would own the libs

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'm the libs and I hereby volunteer to be owned in any sports game you've got if that would keep you from playing with fire.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
If they want the gender reveal to be exciting and dramatic and a little bit scary, why don't they just wait until the baby is born, and then throw a party where everyone sits around and watches the video of the birth ?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe we can just dye the placenta and amniotic fluid so the mom can be a gender gusher

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

how about a custom Duke Nukem 3D map in which you hit the big self destruct button at the end and a bunch of appropriately-colored confetti and poo poo comes exploding out

make them work for their intrauterine gender secrets

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
What about they still have all their stupid explosions, and bushfires or whatever, but it's all done on VR ? That way, best case scenario, this thread gets some hilarious clips of idiots diving head-first into the tv. Worst case, some twats have successful gender reveal parties.

e: But yes, also make them quest for it.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/newley/status/1417804804638785536

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwEg61mxP5E

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Blizzard

--some weird ugly news here removed--

Tei has a new favorite as of 14:29 on Jul 22, 2021

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Pastry of the Year posted:

how about a custom Duke Nukem 3D map in which you hit the big self destruct button at the end and a bunch of appropriately-colored confetti and poo poo comes exploding out

make them work for their intrauterine gender secrets

That would be hard to do in build and would require more than just a map. Would make more sense and would be more appropriately build-y to have the parents blow up a building and behind it is a message in big red letters that says "drat, those alien bastards are gonna pay for knocking up my bride!"

No gender is revealed.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Baron von Eevl posted:

"drat, those alien bastards are gonna pay for knocking up my bride!"

lmao

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Tei posted:

Blizzard

Why the hell are you posting this in here, I mean I guess it qualifies as "weird" in some way but geez man.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Lady Disdain posted:

What about they still have all their stupid explosions, and bushfires or whatever, but it's all done on VR ? That way, best case scenario, this thread gets some hilarious clips of idiots diving head-first into the tv. Worst case, some twats have successful gender reveal parties.

e: But yes, also make them quest for it.

You don't even need VR, just have everyone use an AR app on their phones to view an extremely impressive explosion where your head is. Could be followed by followed by the words "sticking it to the snowflakes since 1956" flowing out of your spouse's ear and blinking obnoxiously while some overplayed and deeply misunderstood pop song plays.

Born in The USA was misappropriated and used without permission for Reagan's campaign.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Sir Lemming posted:

Why the hell are you posting this in here, I mean I guess it qualifies as "weird" in some way but geez man.

I super weird, but maybe more sad than weird. you are right.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

'No bra money' - Dublin cafe takes one payment method off the cards as the stifling heat continues

(sidenote - it's a staggering 25-29 degrees celcius here, I believe that's 77-84f, and we're all melted with the heat)

Pookah has a new favorite as of 17:38 on Jul 22, 2021

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

You lucky so and so, last week it was 30-35 here. (Yanks can do their own conversion)

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
We should be so lucky if the worst thing that happened to your cash money was getting soaked with sweat in a bra. Do not check how much pee per and poo poo is on your plague cash. It is not a question with an answer you will feel good about.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

zedprime posted:

We should be so lucky if the worst thing that happened to your cash money was getting soaked with sweat in a bra. Do not check how much pee per and poo poo is on your plague cash. It is not a question with an answer you will feel good about.

If you're lucky there's also a fair amount of cocaine

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Pookah posted:

'No bra money' - Dublin cafe takes one payment method off the cards as the stifling heat continues

(sidenote - it's a staggering 25-29 degrees celcius here, I believe that's 77-84f, and we're all melted with the heat)

I've always said the solution to this is to give back change from your armpit.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYJskKwUqJk

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Pookah posted:

My old neighborhood:

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

My old neighborhood:

Literal blood money was common enough to get a note??? That is not a frou frou neighborhood.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Oh she’s annoying,i wish i had tiddies just to annoy her.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Pookah posted:

rear end pennies are still OK at least.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Oh she’s annoying,i wish i had tiddies just to annoy her.

You'll manage that just fine without the tiddies. I believe in you.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/BW/status/1418229455911260161

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/1416835194808643587

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/motherboard/status/1418317333119049735