Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

RFC2324 posted:

this is why I just don't make the mistake of posting in fyad

youll be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I don't think anyone thought the Ian cameo was win for bust rodd except for him

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

henkman posted:

I don't think anyone thought the Ian cameo was win for bust rodd except for him

oh no the guy has his followers

it's really sad

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Peachfart posted:

also everyone who gets seriously chain probed by fyad has deserved it. if you go there and make a unfunny post and eat a 6er, that is the end of it. it is always the weirdos and the creeps and the people who are mortally offended by getting probed that get chained.

I got lightly chained for one brief earnest post there, but keeping my distance isn’t a huge loss. This would be a heck of a way to find out I’m a creep though.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

pentyne posted:

given the amount of probes in the sexual assault threads for being inappropriate like calling rape victims hot or not I'm gonna take a wild loving leap that making people read his horny posting is part of his identity. It's not like some terrible thing, but you really need to pick your forum appropriately if you want to be horny on main as a gimmick.

It's amazing how thin skinned some these forum personalities are. Taintrunner was the same, always talking up this huge poster praxis mentality then immediately crying to mods when people made the lightest of jokes about him.

Like 2008 poster, will now forever be known for a massive tantrum over being chain probed and writing his own fanfiction over fyad being so horny for his sex stories because they are a bunch of sexless nazi virgins he was chain probed.

The post was July 9th. There's only 2 days left they can chain probe that post for and Bust Rodd coudln't ignore it for only 2-3 days without having a massive loving meltdown and screaming every discredited slur against fyad as a whole because he choose to try and brag about all his insane sex haver adventures in a fyad thread.

It joins the massive list of own goals poster score against themselves by not being able to just sit and wait it out. Literally had he posted "fyad started a thread making fun of me, I poo poo posted in it, now I'm chain probed lol" people would be laughing at fyad for being so touchy about it.

There is no universe in which the litany of horseshit you’ve posted about me is less embarrassing or cringe than the stories I told about making GBS threads my pants

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bust Rodd posted:

There is no universe in which the litany of horseshit you’ve posted about me is less embarrassing or cringe than the stories I told about making GBS threads my pants

Yeah the stories about making GBS threads your pants are way less embarassing. Your multiple sobbing meltdowns calling everyone nazis on the other hand,

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bust Rodd posted:

He lives, he Busts

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
those dastardly fyad nazis did it to me again, he screams at the forums, echoing everyone’s least favourite drugged up serial liar and domestic abuser

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Kazinsal posted:

those dastardly fyad nazis did it to me again, he screams at the forums, echoing everyone’s least favourite drugged up serial liar and domestic abuser

That's no way to talk about our former president

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

Nah, you suck poo poo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bust Rodd

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Who is this loving guy?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Who is this loving guy?
__________/

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Who is this loving guy?

For posterity:

Bust Rodd posted:

I’m actually being probed for NOT posting in FYAD, an extremely hosed up and stupid thing that absolutely SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED, but even though this hosed up KiwiFarms psycho has been probing me every 6 hours for nearly a week and I’ve reached out to multiple mods for help, all anyone has told me is that FYAD just randomly assigns 2 IKs every 2 weeks, and this IK has decided to use his IK buttons to soft lock my account because I won’t post self-effacing stories for them to make fun of like a dancing monkey.

It stopped being funny a few days ago, it really fuckin sucks that KiwiFarms Nazi dipshits can just do whatever they want and target me for, I guess, because some people kind of like my silly posts?

To reiterate, I literally do not post in FYAD, and if I had known they could just trap me in the probabtion shadowrealm I wouldn’t have ever posted there to begin with.

Bust Rodd posted:

FYAD: we must silence Bust Rodd, he has become too powerful and it makes our weird, boring, sexless lives seem empty in comparison

Bust Rodd: Hey guys I literally don't care about you being bullies to me, in fact heres a funny drawing of my weird dick to show that, hey, ya know, I am kind of a weird guy and if you wanna make fun of me thats fine, i probably deserve it

FYAD: Wow what a crybaby loser, he should eat poo poo, gently caress him, we're definitely not Nazis BUT if you DO call us Nazis then lurkers will descend on literally every thread you post in to tell that thread that FYAD is fine, its not for Nazis, and besides we don't even read FYAD anyway!

congratulations. I've made one post in the last 3 days and you've made me the main character of 10 different threads and the outpouring of PMs and support and the Ian video have really turned this in to a big win for Bust Rodd. I'm sorry you only have one joke, that's pretty sad for some losers who've been posting on a comedy forum for 25 years.

Moist Is the coolest person of all time and the official President of the Bust Rodd Fan Club
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEaQzj432aw

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm quite horny for Bust Rodd. I read the stories he posts and become aroused, wishing it was me who experienced those things. Then I get envious, and angry, and that's why I allowed my IKs to gratuitously probate him.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Fact: everyone can have a fun pants-making GBS threads anecdote, if they try hard enough

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

lol

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Koos Group posted:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm quite horny for Bust Rodd. I read the stories he posts and become aroused, wishing it was me who experienced those things. Then I get envious, and angry, and that's why I allowed my IKs to gratuitously probate him.

Every Koos post is better if you read it in the voice of Lord Humungus

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Oh my god

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lmao

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

:aaa:

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
The looney tunes punch clock gag, except Ralph is Kramer and Sam is Michael Richards.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
gonna be honest I was hoping for some entertainment but I would have preferred the Stories like the drat vid said

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

My first interaction with bust Rodd was him having a meltdown over trans activists (because said activism would make people be more hateful against them apparently) and my last interaction was him telling me that the characters in the star wars Mandalorian show calling him "Mando" was extremely racist and Disney should not allow it

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

:blessed:

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

The Saddest Rhino posted:

My first interaction with bust Rodd was him having a meltdown over trans activists (because said activism would make people be more hateful against them apparently) and my last interaction was him telling me that the characters in the star wars Mandalorian show calling him "Mando" was extremely racist and Disney should not allow it

if racism in Star Wars is impossible,

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

:bustem:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

LordSaturn posted:

if racism in Star Wars is impossible,

Do it. Call him the M word.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Heath posted:

Do it. Call him the M word.

You mudblood.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bust Rodd

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

moist turtleneck posted:

gonna be honest I was hoping for some entertainment but I would have preferred the Stories like the drat vid said

I have it on good authority that Bust will reveal all of his erogenous stories in as soon as 5 hours from now

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Saddest Rhino posted:

My first interaction with bust Rodd was him having a meltdown over trans activists (because said activism would make people be more hateful against them apparently)

How's that supposed to work exactly

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

:hmmyes: marginalized people get rights by quietly and politely asking (not too often!)

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

:hmmyes: marginalized people get rights by quietly and politely asking (not too often!)

Worked for the irish!

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
You all laugh by every hour Mr. Bust can't post, his mattress gets a bit more filthy and he gets a bit younger and more vivacious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Bust Rodd, I always appreciate your posts in the playstation threads but this kind of nonsense is why I originally registered an account on these dumb forums