Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

he hasn't been publicly crazy (for lack of a better term) during the whole production process & you havent heard any stories where they were constantly leaking during production of pablo/ye/JiK & the snippet played during game 6 was really good so i'm pretty optimistic. idc if the lyrical is about God and being Saved if theyre bangers lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
if you ask me, Kanye is no Conway (Twitty)

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I’m a rap-ignorant dingus, but I still hope Ye’s latest is a hit for a fellow Punchsport Pagodan :toot:

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

yea ok posted:

he hasn't been publicly crazy (for lack of a better term) during the whole production process & you havent heard any stories where they were constantly leaking during production of pablo/ye/JiK & the snippet played during game 6 was really good so i'm pretty optimistic. idc if the lyrical is about God and being Saved if theyre bangers lol

big agree. kanye already proved lyrics are bullshit with lift yourself.

Also when Ye stopped tweeting that whole website fell off, he had as many classic tweets as songs

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

your boyfriend is a dork mclovin

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I will always stand with ye on the topic of Akira vs Spirited Away

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Legit one of my favorite movies that I never see get mentioned is Quest for Fire. It's so unique. I just love the main character and how much wonder he has in the world and the whole idea of having to go on a quest for fire in order for your tribe to survive.

It's also inaccurate as gently caress but eh who cares great story

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Quest For Fire is cool for inspiring the dumbest classic Maiden song and also a cool prog/doom band that get sick of being asked why they named themselves after Iron Maiden's dumbest classic song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkIkBpgERWU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
quest for fire is great but I get no majesty from it as it is made by a disgusting Frenchman. ron perlman looking normal , everyone is sniffing poo poo, chugging liquid bone marrow, learning that he prefers his pussy in the missionary position.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

When the dude cries because he realizes another human can make fire - that hit me. When his tribe freaks the gently caress out because he brought the firestarter with him - that hit me.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if I do the stuff Ye raps about girls get mad at me but when he does it they buy his album.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

coconono posted:

if I do the stuff Ye raps about girls get mad at me but when he does it they buy his album.

i got bleach on my t shirt. i feel like an rear end in a top hat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

coconono posted:

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

coconono posted:

i am a god came up on a playlist before i saw this post so i imagined you demanding croissants and pissing off the waitstaff

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
you sure about that that’s why?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

me irl

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

That picture is just making me think of that box of corn I had to toss at work because it was probably infested with ergot.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Wes Chatham and Ty Frank from the Expanse have a podcast mostly about the Expanse but they had Ron Perlman on once and he talks a lot about Quest for Fire on it. It’s really good.

https://youtu.be/-oQgHfa3PUg

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

So they really made Joker gently caress his space ship, huh

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I can't stop laughing at this dude checking his watch

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
It's my birthday and the start of the last year of my 20s. RIP

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Dangerous Person posted:

I'm 35 - it stops mattering after a while.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Happy birthday!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm putting on a brave face for my wife because she's devastated and thinks we're never going to get out of here. I know that can't be true but today was a blow gotta be honest.

In case you didnt see in the other thread I got a call today saying the buyers are backing out and cited that we were too pushy.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Shard posted:

I'm putting on a brave face for my wife because she's devastated and thinks we're never going to get out of here. I know that can't be true but today was a blow gotta be honest.

In case you didnt see in the other thread I got a call today saying the buyers are backing out and cited that we were too pushy.

Goddamn man, that sucks. You guys will get out soon enough and get to where you want to be. :unsmith:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jiro posted:

Goddamn man, that sucks. You guys will get out soon enough and get to where you want to be. :unsmith:

Thanks so much. I'm pretty chill about it honestly. I have a nice home and am comfortable with a nice job that pays well. Lots of folks out there way worse off than I am. I'm real lucky. It just hurts to see my wife and daughter so hammered down by it.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dangerous Person posted:

same but tomorrow. I wont congrats you because this is grim "i remember my parents being this old" territory.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Some neighbours had a wedding on top of their garage which they turned into a deck. They currently doing karaoke.

I miss COVID lockdown restrictions stopping people from doing karaoke with a big sound system in the back garden at 12:40am.

Yes, I'm complaining about nothing, this is my right as a 30something

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
and with that post, forkboy evolved into forkman

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

karmicknight posted:

and with that post, forkboy evolved into forkman

more like oldforkless

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

forkboy84 posted:

Some neighbours had a wedding on top of their garage which they turned into a deck. They currently doing karaoke.

I miss COVID lockdown restrictions stopping people from doing karaoke with a big sound system in the back garden at 12:40am.

Yes, I'm complaining about nothing, this is my right as a 30something

have you tried hurling an old boot at them

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

recommend me movies where it’s raining all the time

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
a supercut of the blade runner series where it is only the scenes where it is raining

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

glengarry glenn ross is probably the rainiest movie i can think of. also the funniest

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

prisoners
withnail & i
the crow

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Crawl and Hard Rain come to mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
A let's play of Max Payne 2