Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I will not tolerate Alex Reynolds taking the first pinfall in that match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lamuella posted:

Inspired: Bryan loving around with Dark Order on BTE

God, Bryan bringing his JBL+Cole Show energy to the vlogs would be incredible :allears:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm pretty surprised at 10 not being in the 5v5. You'd think they'd put in their biggest guy. I'm guessing it's because a multi-man tag is a good test for Silver coming back.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
It's probably because this way both teams contain one singles guy and two dedicated tag teams.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's also really cool that Silver and Reynolds are there cause they're the ones who reached out to Hangman first and made the most effort to bring him into the group and now he's trusting them with his fate :3:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
If I'm not mistaken Silver & Reynolds were also the first DO guys that Hangman actually teamed with.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rarity posted:

God, Bryan bringing his JBL+Cole Show energy to the vlogs would be incredible :allears:

*spots Bronson and Boulder in the corridor* BEARS!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
that moment where Adam bellows "THE DARK ORDER DOES NOT BACK DOWN FROM A FIGHT!" was so perfect, gives me chills thinking about it

i can't believe how emotionally invested in this stupid poo poo i am lmao

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

other reason for making it Silver and Reynolds is to get a "JOHNNY HUNGIEE" pop.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

smarxist posted:

that moment where Adam bellows "THE DARK ORDER DOES NOT BACK DOWN FROM A FIGHT!" was so perfect, gives me chills thinking about it

i can't believe how emotionally invested in this stupid poo poo i am lmao

Adam, just accept it... you joined Dark Order...

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I want Hangman eliminated first through sheer unmasked cheating so the Dark Order are aline without Hangman and have toboull through to give Hangman, their friend, his shot

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Lid posted:

I want Hangman eliminated first through sheer unmasked cheating so the Dark Order are aline without Hangman and have toboull through to give Hangman, their friend, his shot

It worked great for Kofi.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lid posted:

This would be perfect but then how do you eliminate Kenny?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity posted:

how do you eliminate Kenny?

This exact reason is why I think the Elite might just pull off an epic screwjob

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

Rarity posted:

Hmm, Kenny and Adam eliminate each other with a double pinfall?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Silver and Reynolds have incredible synchronicity and it makes sense to put them in a schmoz match where they can get a lot of spots to run wild together

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Kenny has beaten everyone, he can lose a non title tag match.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

He could be counted out. It would be pretty in character for Kenny and Don to run away once they realize that they're too outmatched.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Rarity posted:

Kenny takes a Buckshot Lariat from the previously eliminated Page and someone from Dark Order gets the pin?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
also have Page eliminated by a OWA

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Hangman gets hit with an OWA, pinned, Silver comes in and hits a discus lariat on Kenny before he gets up.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
How about the rest of the Dark Order gets eliminated through shenanigans and Page makes a comeback from like 3-1 and pins Kenny last to secure his title match?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Kenny tries to cheat and 10 comes out, spine bust Kenny and then he shouts "WHO LASTS LONGER NOW, EH?"

Also lol
https://twitter.com/PabstBlueRibbon/status/1418200141861986311?s=19

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

punk and bryan are going to debut on the same night and then kiss

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

kidcoelacanth posted:

punk and bryan are going to debut on the same night and then kiss

Kenny Omega will interrupt them and bring out Kota Ibushi, who he kisses. This leads to Punk/Bryan vs Golden⭐️Lovers

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Rarity posted:

Johnny Hungee grabs him by the shorts and the neck hair, then military press yeets him out of the ring, over the audience and out through the entrance tunnel.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WWE believes Punk already signed with AEW, per the Observer. Obviously stuff was out earlier in the month (that I posted about in the WWE thread) that WWE were operating assuming Bryan wasn't returning

Also All Out (in Chicago obviously) secondary tickets have increased in price under the assumption Punk's there

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
It’ll be interested to see how Punk and Danielson go in AEW. All the other ex-WWE guys there are either old timers or folks who could’ve been big stars but for WWE/Vince booking. Bryan, Punk, Cena and Reigns are the biggest male successes in WWE in recent history and now AEW might have two of them.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Batista tho

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
the difference is that Bryan/punk were successful in spite of WWE’s booking

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
How about this, the Elite take out Silver and Reynolds backstage before the match but since it's "Elite vs Dark Order" they can put in two other members, who don't come out until the finish when CM Punk and Daniel Bryan both come out at the same time as No 6 and No 7, hit their finishers on Kenny and both pin him simultaneously.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Drakkel posted:

How about this, the Elite take out Silver and Reynolds backstage before the match but since it's "Elite vs Dark Order" they can put in two other members, who don't come out until the finish when CM Punk and Daniel Bryan both come out at the same time as No 6 and No 7, hit their finishers on Kenny and both pin him simultaneously.

That would set up an interesting 3 way for the next PPV, but I think people are ready for Hangman to finally embrace cowboy poo poo and a lasso Kenny and drag him down main street

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Danielson and Punk debut as a tag-team and Kenny beats them both at the same time while Excalibur screams “welcome to the big leagues, kids!”

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Seams posted:

Danielson and Punk debut as a tag-team and Kenny beats them both at the same time while Excalibur screams “welcome to the big leagues, kids!”

JR: "I can't believe they're here in WWE!"

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Helicity posted:

hahaha

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Helicity posted:

lmao

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Drakkel posted:

Colt is Number 6 though it's never been said.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

does Dynamite air on Fite? I don't have cable anymore and my friend's YouTubeTV account realized I didn't live in his house and cut me off. my VPN doesn't have a server in his city to convince Google that I was simply traveling but does let me pretend to be Australian

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Karma Tornado posted:

does Dynamite air on Fite? I don't have cable anymore and my friend's YouTubeTV account realized I didn't live in his house and cut me off. my VPN doesn't have a server in his city to convince Google that I was simply traveling but does let me pretend to be Australian

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

rantmo posted:

Colt is Number 6 though it's never been said.

I thought Colt was 8? Hence the infinity sign on his singlet.