Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

(FYAD people have messaged me about it, apologizing for him and explaining that he’s like the one obviously slow kid at the sleepover who takes jokes too far and isn’t socialized properly)

I highly doubt this lmao. Post the PMs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bust Rodd

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
"they are both offset to be crooked so when Im hard, looking down at it, it looks like a little dinosuar walking"

That's gonna be burned into my memory forever

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

bloom posted:

Boy do I have a thread/poster for you

lol

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Bust Rodd posted:

they wanted something weird to laugh at, I provided it.

I'm figuring you're either too dense to really comprehend all this, or maybe you're a narcissist and just enjoy the thrill of it all, but this is a microcosm of why the thread and chain probes are happening.

And people don't need to lurk on every thread in the forums, they only need to look at your recent post history to see if you managed to post anything embarrassing in the few hours between your lockouts, because it's like 60/40 that people do that when they're getting chain probed. Or your thread "friends" are tattling on you. That's pretty common on SA.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

lol

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Lmao

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Imagine getting a red text because you made fun of a clown's Planet Fitness looking dick

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

hahaha he added some fins to lower wind resistance

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Open the door, get on the floor
Dick walk like a dinosaur

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Bust Rodd posted:

The OP of that thread was fine and baited and teased me appropriately. Drawing a weird scratch-up of my barbed penis felt like a suitable reward for them, they wanted something weird to laugh at, I provided it.

I literally went to post a cool haunted house sex story and Fucker had already started his little run and that’s when I realized that it didn’t matter what I posted, this was the new endgame, so I bailed on the thread. I would have stayed posting embarrassing and weird poo poo in their for weeks but Fucker ruined it for everyone else (FYAD people have messaged me about it, apologizing for him and explaining that he’s like the one obviously slow kid at the sleepover who takes jokes too far and isn’t socialized properly)

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Well Noone will think you're thin skinned now buddy!

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Ok fess up who is tarnishing my boy optimus prime's good reputation?

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

"they are both offset to be crooked so when Im hard, looking down at it, it looks like a little dinosuar walking"

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Did they suddenly change av buying? Isn't there no way to verify who bought a thing?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Len posted:

Did they suddenly change av buying? Isn't there no way to verify who bought a thing?

If an admin asks you if you bought someone an avatar, you have to tell the truth. Those are the rules

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
No there is literally no way, but a very nice IK blanked my avatar because they thought it was a transphobic message since at the same time, I was arguing with a transphobe in the blizzwatch thread.

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

man, why do creepy little liars like bust rodd always have such incredibly thin skin lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

small ghost posted:

man, why do creepy little liars like bust rodd always have such incredibly thin skin lol

A thousand insecurities pretending to be a person

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Spanish Manlove posted:

A thousand insecurities pretending to be a person

What is a goon for $500 Alex

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

RFC2324 posted:

What is a goon

A miserable pile of posts.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Quantum of Phallus posted:

im permaprobed poster bust rodd. i first started reading fyad when i was about 32. by 34 i got really obsessed with the concept of "pagan sex cults" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "I literally do not post in FYAD" and "(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

RFC2324 posted:

What is a goon for $500 Alex

He walks through the streets winking at freaks with a two liter stuck in his butt cheeks

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
rubiks tube

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

this is the strangest adaptation of Denver the Last Dinosaur

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

Its Demver that Last Dinosaur

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

this triggered an extremely vivid memory of me watching the Hebrew dub of this show when I was a small child in Israel

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
if you dont want to laugh at something weird youre truly bizarre

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Bismuth posted:

HOPPY 🐰 EASTER
He will rise again!

Boba Pearl posted:

I am not going to take comedy lessons from a man whose dick looks like a hosed up puzzle box.

:cenobite: we have such shafts to show youuuuuu :cenobite:

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Boba Pearl posted:

There is no FYAD cabal, the only reason they are paying attention to you is because you can't shut the gently caress up just stop talking about it and them, take your 2 weeks of probes and then go on with your life. You're making it very apparent that you respond in a way that's funny, and people are going to keep trying to pull content out of you to laugh at you, the fact that you keep giving them it makes me think you're enjoying the attention on some level.

Nuns with Guns posted:

And people don't need to lurk on every thread in the forums, they only need to look at your recent post history to see if you managed to post anything embarrassing in the few hours between your lockouts, because it's like 60/40 that people do that when they're getting chain probed. Or your thread "friends" are tattling on you. That's pretty common on SA.

I feel like "there's no FYAD offsite" really kind of conflicts with "maybe your friends tattled on you". tattled on you to who, then?

anyway looking forward to a page of people quoting this post with a "shut the gently caress up" gif

not to specifically defend bust rodd, I'm sure his sex stories are disqualifying on their own merits and I absolutely do not care to read them

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

LordSaturn posted:

I feel like "there's no FYAD offsite" really kind of conflicts with "maybe your friends tattled on you". tattled on you to who, then?

you can communicate through posters on this site through PMs, which you must be somewhat aware of since you have plat

which takes away the need for offsite communication

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
"Take it to PMs" is actually a code phrase used when someone is black-bagged and taken to an CIA-run offsite.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Nuns with Guns posted:

"Take it to PMs" is actually a code phrase used when someone is black-bagged and taken to an CIA-run offsite.

I knew it

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
it’s not like fyad oversees the website from a dread black spire in the Plains of Lawl, they participate in the forums like the rest of us. you don’t need a hotline for them to be aware of drama, especially if the person causing it is pathologically incapable of shutting the gently caress up

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Kiss me up, touch me, fuckin' rock my world holmes, I don't care
I feel like LordSaturn helped Koala's March get a gaming laptop

number 1 snake fan
Jul 16, 2018

Guys with dick piercings are ALWAYS overcompensating for something. Usually for being completely loving boring.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

LordSaturn posted:

anyway looking forward to a page of people quoting this post with a "shut the gently caress up" gif

not to specifically defend bust rodd, I'm sure his sex stories are disqualifying on their own merits and I absolutely do not care to read them

There is. But it's on site: it's the fast food forum.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Lol this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Arrhythmia posted:

There is. But it's on site: it's the fast food forum.

There's a loving fast food forum?!