Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Regy Rusty posted:

Ah your first time reading Pictures For Sad Children?

I don’t like the majority of pfsc, this one just seemed worse than most. I don’t comment on every pfsc comic that isn’t a long john silver’s joke because this thread has enough people complaining as it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

You think Wario is shocked by this revelation but in the last frame he's still reeling from having seen Luigi's absolutely massive hog.

Luigis got that BDA

Big Dick Anxiety

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

thetoughestbean posted:

I don’t like the majority of pfsc, this one just seemed worse than most. I don’t comment on every pfsc comic that isn’t a long john silver’s joke because this thread has enough people complaining as it is

Never! More complaining!

Pfsc... Is bad

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

All that and I'm wondering most about the scare quotes around "overseas".

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

thetoughestbean posted:

This feels less funny and more just the author being depressed

Oh wait till you find out what the ghost does to all them laptops

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Regarde Aduck posted:

Oh wait till you find out what the ghost does to all them laptops

Sets them on fire after a successful Kickstarter?

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Am I missing a joke?

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

rydiafan posted:

Am I missing a joke?

PYF Comic: Am I missing a joke?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

rydiafan posted:

Am I missing a joke?

Forget the joke, It's Achewood.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

you can fry an egg what do you have to be depressed about. i can only feed my dog scambled eggs. shes always like oh break the yolk again? and im like no i ment to scramble them then i go cry.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

rydiafan posted:

Am I missing a joke?

Heh. we had the same discussion a few times in the Achewood thread.

It's not a " Punchline" ending. It's subtle.

Like, Ghost Bikes are a pretty rad concept, but everyone is like "O_O" at the idea of ILLEGAL Ghost Bikes.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

rydiafan posted:

Am I missing a joke?

It's a classic piece of achewood characterization: although Cornelius is significantly older than the young bucks, he uses his age and experience to consistently overwhelm their masculinity.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

snergle posted:

you can fry an egg what do you have to be depressed about. i can only feed my dog scambled eggs. shes always like oh break the yolk again? and im like no i ment to scramble them then i go cry.

It's even worse than that because after you break the yolk in the pan is way too late to properly scramble an egg!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

The Bloop posted:

It's even worse than that because after you break the yolk in the pan is way too late to properly scramble an egg!

That's why I crack the egg into a small bowl before putting it on the pan when making a fried egg.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

what the gently caress

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Skwirl posted:

That's why I crack the egg into a small bowl before putting it on the pan when making a fried egg.

its the flip on my over easy eggs that break the yolk. and then this happens

The Bloop posted:

which is why im feeding it to my dog instead of myself.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Skwirl posted:

You mean you're worried about breaking the yolk before trying to turn/move the egg?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Sometimes I'll crack an egg into a mug or bowl if I'm worried about getting bits if shell in or if I'm scrambling them.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Catpain Slack posted:

what the gently caress

Zach Weiner totally forgot how to tell a joke and now just spits out comics with stupid opinions about how the world works

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
If you can't appreciate ILLEGAL GHOST BIKES then I feel sorry for you, honestly.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
poo poo, when you google ghost bikes it turns out to be very dark.
They’re used to mark places where a cyclist died.

Not sure if they’re illegal, though.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

ikanreed posted:

Zach Weiner totally forgot how to tell a joke and now just spits out comics with stupid opinions about how the world works

I never knew the guy who made the "SCIENCE!" dork comics was called "Weiner", that's funnier than anything he ever wrote.

Edit: it's actually Weinersmith, which traditionally is the guy in the village who hammers dicks all day.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Disco Pope posted:

I never knew the guy who made the "SCIENCE!" dork comics was called "Weiner", that's funnier than anything he ever wrote.

Edit: it's actually Weinersmith, which traditionally is the guy in the village who hammers dicks all day.
His name was Weiner, then he married a lady named Smith and they took Weinersmith as their married name

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

rydiafan posted:

Am I missing a joke?

This strip won't make a lot of sense unless you're as much of a nerd about the history of traditional games as Onstad apparently is. See, many of what we consider to just be normal games now were actually fortune telling devices, before religious anti-witchcraft persecution drove fortune tellers to pretend 'no really, it's just a game, see!' The most famous example is probably how Tarot cards evolved into the standard deck of playing cards, but it's much more widespread. Games like Chutes and Ladders, Jenga, Twister, Monopoly, and especially Scrabble started out as ways to predict the future; usually hoping to learn either how you are going to die, or how you are going to get laid.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I'm frowning at you

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Look how happy Pupkin is to be pooping. It's the simple things really

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
If people like good comics but hate reading on the site, Comixology has all of John Allison’s print work.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

This sucks

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.
So before there was PBFing, there was Achewooding. :hmmyes:

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I can't believe how "black and white but also wario's outfit is yellow" is somehow the most compelling detective noir art choice I've seen.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal is funny sometimes, but holy poo poo that dude has weird problems. And I'll go to bat for XKCD (which is fine, just do not read the first several years of it).

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

I haven't read an xkcd since like 2008, but I have trouble imagining it changing in any substantive way.

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

- Daddy, why is life sometimes so hard?
- My son, life is like an onion
- I hate onion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

If you think the SMBC guy is bad, don't look too hard at his fanbase. Holy poo poo.