Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/Goodtweet_man/status/1418729109266571270

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

TBH this actually was funny for like maybe a day and then the libs drove it so far into the ground it cracked the core and set off the yellowstone super volcano

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Feldegast42 posted:

TBH this actually was funny for like maybe a day and then the libs drove it so far into the ground it cracked the core and set off the yellowstone super volcano

what killed it was the fact that literally no one ever gave half a poo poo about it or got mad at all, but they kept running with it like it was the greatest own ever

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
all while trump's tweets made liberals burn to ash like vampires under the sun.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Drumpf thing was never funny imo because immigrants changed their surname to assimilate all the time

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Drumpf thing was never funny imo because immigrants changed their surname to assimilate all the time

pulling a drumpf but for jon stewart and it ends in a big flashing LEIBOWITZ sign

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My wife's Italian family with k's in the last name :thunk:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/justacoverband/status/1418998633685417989?s=19

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Spazmo posted:

the best part is "1/6". the only thing I want to read less than this tweet is the other five.

January 6, 2021

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

that was his brother, alpha o'rourke

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Mantis42 posted:

that was his brother, alpha o'rourke

sadly the entire family has a short political half-life

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

the cool zone thread and the iceman fisher predicting the imminent collapse of the US state from local to federal levels. it would really kick off with the police disbanding after dropping like flies from COVID and poo poo in like 5 weeks give or take.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1252012223435886593

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mawarannahr posted:

the cool zone thread and the iceman fisher predicting the imminent collapse of the US state from local to federal levels. it would really kick off with the police disbanding after dropping like flies from COVID and poo poo in like 5 weeks give or take.

The cool zone thread has some really cool opinions about chaz. That is for sure.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Lol

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

i think about this every single loving day. the quotes around boyfriend and space in meatballs really make it

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The cool zone thread has some really cool opinions about chaz. That is for sure.

Props to the ones who actually tried to make something better in this country, but lol that it immediately got co-opted by the worst wreckers and grifters possible.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I'm the helly Hansen shirt

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i think about this every single loving day. the quotes around boyfriend and space in meatballs really make it

the funniest parts of trump tweets were his parentheticals (my favorite thing!) and his Odd choice of Words to Capitalize, like the subtitles for Black Flag

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

I'm the "boyfriend"s place setting indicating that they only distanced long enough for the photo to be taken

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This is still one of the funniest things ever tweeted

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

im the 5 pairs of salt and pepper shakers

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ben shapino posted:

im the 5 pairs of salt and pepper shakers

Jesus I never noticed that. Absolute sicko poo poo

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Jesus I never noticed that. Absolute sicko poo poo

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Philips head nipples

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

very disrespectful

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

duz posted:

very disrespectful

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Don't forget the follow-up commemorative poster and "boyfriend cliff"

https://twitter.com/RichAzzopardi/status/1282717278673547267

Also apparently the boyfriend was NY state trooper that Cuomo later had reassigned to some backwoods posting along the Canadian border or something.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

I’m so glad the sun doesn’t usually look anything like that at all.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

mawarannahr posted:

it's got specially made MK ULTRA trigger picture vibes

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

mawarannahr posted:

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Wasn't there some new york magazine that had really weird caricature style pictures of the bridge and other metaphorical crap

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jPgljRvzQw

brugroffil has issued a correction as of 02:50 on Jul 25, 2021

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

my man got some hairy nips

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

did he tape over his nips so they wouldn't protrude?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

are you a skin man?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
aren’t those his nipple rings?