Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

im thankful for the podcast thread which has taught me that online anarchists consider child sex trafficking a form of mutual aid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I would I could burn the phrase "sexual mutual aid" from my mind.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

a Loving Dog posted:

I am happy people are finally turning on the cynical overuse of idpol but it wasn’t fun being called a Nazi even here for pointing it out for the last 6 years or so

It's a legitimate way of examining structures and circumstances but yeah instead it's 100% weaponized to make other people seem like pieces of poo poo

my bony fealty posted:

im thankful for the podcast thread which has taught me that online anarchists consider child sex trafficking a form of mutual aid

in todays sunday NYT Style section, 10 ways to spice up your survival sex life in the informal economy

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

in todays sunday NYT Style section, 10 ways to spice up your survival sex life in the informal economy

if you're logged in the word filter goes away, hth!

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

even poofing beefers looks like enjoyable discourse compared to whatever this was

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Posting to endorse a podcast

https://twitter.com/JimmyFalunGong/status/1419319135230644229?s=19

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
This deserves to be reposted so people can see it without reading through the last 200 posts

https://twitter.com/Braingetter/status/1254106033607360515?s=19

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

and here I thought that using idpol to defend child prostitution was a strawman political position and not an actual article of faith

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

donate to RAINN? my money already goes directly to young trans entrepreneurs

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Buy me platinum or ur acephobic

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
God drat, 800 new posts over a few days and it's entirely loving :yikes: poo poo

Lol Autoban #2 though.

For real, this thread talks about Alice Coldwater-Kelly too much.

Post podcasts, thx

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Live Like The World is Dying is a very good podcast about community survival strategies, threat modeling, and lefty psychology. The host, Margaret Killjoy, is a great fiction author who captures what fascism and imperialism feel like, and I recommend it most highly.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Unless posted:

Live Like The World is Dying is a very good podcast about community survival strategies, threat modeling, and lefty psychology. The host, Margaret Killjoy, is a great fiction author who captures what fascism and imperialism feel like, and I recommend it most highly.

When you say "community survival strategies",

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Gripweed posted:

like, you’re gonna die solo, and no one wants to live in a world without sanitation, teachers, nurses, and distractions, so get interdependent and build a resilient, diverse, and healthy community to face the two main problems we’re all facing: climate change, and right-wing nationalism

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Gripweed posted:

she's an anarchist who posted some dumb stuff about Lenin on Twitter unfortunately. feminazgul is OK I guess

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Unless posted:

lol is Killjoy her real name

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

quote:

Killjoy spent much of her early adult life as a "squatter and wanderer", then in the late 2010s began building a small cabin in the Appalachian Mountains on an anarchist land project

Lol

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
just in case anyone missed it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

like, in general

absolutely.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Better Known for Other Work sounds like the name of a Culture GSV.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Office Pig posted:

i am going to go to bed. i am going to wake up with all this being the figment of an unsettling and confusing dream haze. if this is not the case and all this remains proof of the material realm i am going to be mad. extremely mad.

I woke up in pain and feeling nauseous, so I don't think it was a dream :(

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

try waking up even harder

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Unless posted:

like, you’re gonna die solo, and no one wants to live in a world without sanitation, teachers, nurses, and distractions, so get interdependent and build a resilient, diverse, and healthy community to face the two main problems we’re all facing: climate change, and right-wing nationalism

Oh I thought it might be another euphemism for the stuff the thread was talking about earlier.

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

I literally just popped in here on this last page and it looked like such a shitshow had happened I was just gonna avoid it all and post a good podcast

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Unless posted:

post a good podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWICOht1Ago

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2hZZO0t5yk

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a Loving Dog posted:

I am happy people are finally turning on the cynical overuse of idpol but it wasn’t fun being called a Nazi even here for pointing it out for the last 6 years or so

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ah, another rich kid anarchist lol. How do people fall for this poo poo. Im sure they're a good author. Or, well, I can believe it, but the only poltics I expect out of these types is performative and also justifying voting for fascists like Biden lol. Much of which we saw in this very subforum

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Larry Parrish posted:

Ah, another rich kid anarchist lol. How do people fall for this poo poo. Im sure they're a good author. Or, well, I can believe it, but the only poltics I expect out of these types is performative and also justifying voting for fascists like Biden lol. Much of which we saw in this very subforum

the time spent going to vote against trump and the gop made a huge difference in the social services and local government spheres

lol at how broke ur brain is to not differentiate the bau imperialism inherent in the American political class and the authoritarian nationalism embodied by the right

I don’t think Margaret Killjoy is a rich kid, and for all the work they do, I accept class traitors, and the folks on the ‘cast and the conversations are practical and extensions of the ones I’m having in my work as a community leader and elected representative

sorry if you’re burnt out. it’s a hard time to be a person with thoughts and feelings

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Unless posted:

the time spent going to vote against trump and the gop made a huge difference in the social services and local government spheres

lol at how broke ur brain is to not differentiate the bau imperialism inherent in the American political class and the authoritarian nationalism embodied by the right

I don’t think Margaret Killjoy is a rich kid, and for all the work they do, I accept class traitors, and the folks on the ‘cast and the conversations are practical and extensions of the ones I’m having in my work as a community leader and elected representative

sorry if you’re burnt out. it’s a hard time to be a person with thoughts and feelings

i don't even know where to start with how completely wrong all of it is but definetly check your privilege my guy. first of all it was the gop that did the aid bill and rent moratorium! if Biden and friends were truly committed to doing more of it, wouldn't they have done that by now?

and finally did you just loving forget what happened during Clinton and Obama's presidency lol? your vaunted lesser evil is the other half of the puzzle. you accuse rightoids of being 'authoritarian nationalists' but for some reason one of the two parties eagerly deploying colonial enforcement in the home provinces gets a pass from you. your entire post is completely devoid of class analysis, these motherfuckers share class interest! how can you post in the Marxist forum and believe this poo poo?!

in conclusion, read a book or gently caress off, idiot.

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

lol if u don’t derive theory from praxis, podcasts, and breadtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkHW0zvL39U

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWa0dZMHYeE

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VPFi-GxqiA

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

look at least baseline anarchists vs leninists is less awful than pedo apologia

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Joe Biden is a tankie

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

need a “veteran of leftist infighting” gangtag with the obligatory firing squad lined up in a circle and for the pedo stuff to get pushed to 4chan and kiwifarms

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
No we just need an actual firing squad for that one guy

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Unless posted:

need a “veteran of leftist infighting” gangtag with the obligatory firing squad lined up in a circle and for the pedo stuff to get pushed to 4chan and kiwifarms

You'd have to be a leftist to be a veteran of leftist infighting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

AOC, re-tweet me you coward!
https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1419040184352624640