Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/fZjWolR.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
That cat sounds nothing like I expected it to :(

Here's maybs lookin cute af

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

dog nougat posted:

Yeah I was expecting it to say something more like "mrrrah" or "may your feet find warm sands"

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Oh my God that sweet little mew.

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

dog nougat posted:

Here's maybs lookin cute af

Oriental Shorthairs! They are the chattiest cats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hckJOIPG1tE

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qtko3zrSUI1xoyw8p.mp4

There's music, but you already know what it is

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Elias_Maluco posted:

https://youtu.be/J_i6Tt0HLdQ

This girl is now 13 and she is in the Brazilian skate team at the Olympics games

Update:
https://twitter.com/Olympics/status/1419531874498658304?s=20

She lost the Gold to another 13 year-old girl. Christ I feel old. :corsair:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

This cat remind me of the banjo kid from deliverance

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

oops

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
https://i.imgur.com/G7EKjdi.gifv

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Baby birds (sound):
https://i.imgur.com/PE1NNGH.mp4

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

I wanna play with the little birdies

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BLJmjDz7Tk
Alice the Fox is an excellent channel for adorable fox content.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/YWRK0Zg.mp4

Yiiisssssssss

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/bYPfMgY.gifv

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Polishing the lizard...if you know what I mean.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

I wanna play with a cute little baby kangaroo. :saddowns:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Polishing the lizard...if you know what I mean.

Uh, yeah. You quoted the video.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

https://gfycat.com/personalzigzagchimneyswift-dog

Old labs are the best (y/n)

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Bored posted:

Uh, yeah. You quoted the video.

I didn't have sound when I watched it.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Sound on

https://twitter.com/EderAlex/status/1420347608883675140

edit: bonus: hello panda

https://twitter.com/Bodegacats_/status/1420346335040053253

Elias_Maluco has a new favorite as of 12:48 on Jul 28, 2021

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Croissant is a good name for a cat.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

I am the load bearing chocolate panda cookies.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/fIy3QGS.mp4

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
https://i.imgur.com/2e5UQoV.gifv

mystes
May 31, 2006

Can't wait for part II of the video where it says "MUST DESTROY ALL HUMANS".

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
Just going to repost this from two years ago, because unfortunately I've just had to put Abby, my faithful old black Lab, to sleep. Officially it was an infection and kidney failure, but really it was just Old - she was 14, her legs had gone to arthritis, and it was just a matter of time. Anyway, enjoy some pics of this very good girl.

She's surprisingly hard to get a picture of because her first reaction to seeing a camera is to charge up as close as possible to it, because - as an object being held by a human - it's obviously food for her.

This is her just after my parents got her, as a rescue at about 2 years old. This is one of her favourite dramatic poses - if she sees shoes going on, it's obviously walk time and she isn't letting you get away with not taking her out.

Here is one of the few pictures that are close to her posing - as a young lady she would lay in the sunshine until her fur was literally too hot to touch. She's finally realised the folly of this, but...

She's still too stupid to come in out of the rain or snow. This is another of her favourite poses by the way - if there's no walk forthcoming, she'll just sit at the gate and make "Please rescue me" eyes at any passers by. If they're silly enough to fall for it and start stroking her, she'll pull her favourite trick which unfortunately I've never managed to get on camera - as you stroke, she slowly and silently rolls over until without you even realising it you're rubbing her belly.

That belly in detail. Occasionally you'll just turn around and she'll be in this pose - the front paws held up like "Oh no, everyone can see my belly, I hope nobody takes advantage of my vulnerable position!".

I hate people who dress up their dogs. This scarf is not me dressing her up at all. And she totally doesn't love the fact that random passers-by stroking her goes up 200% when she wears it around Christmas. If you guessed I'm holding up a treat to make her stay still long enough for the picture, you're absolutely correct.

Being a Labrador she loves water. Stagnant puddles, random algae-filled buckets, and here the Thames - ignore the solemn bloody face, she does that all the time - check out that tail action.

Being a dog though, she hates clean water, especially when there's soap involved. This is the face you get when the pleasant afternoon in the back garden suddenly involves those two elements.

RIP Abby, you're dropping a whole dog's worth of fur a day on a cloud now.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I didn't have sound when I watched it.

I was being a pretend jerk-idiot back, like I didn’t understand euphemisms. I didn’t mean to make you feel bad, if I did.I’m very sorry.

Have babby Wolves howling.
https://youtu.be/TadeUOotsU8

Bored has a new favorite as of 23:58 on Jul 28, 2021

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Just going to repost this from two years ago, because unfortunately I've just had to put Abby, my faithful old black Lab, to sleep. Officially it was an infection and kidney failure, but really it was just Old - she was 14, her legs had gone to arthritis, and it was just a matter of time. Anyway, enjoy some pics of this very good girl.

She's surprisingly hard to get a picture of because her first reaction to seeing a camera is to charge up as close as possible to it, because - as an object being held by a human - it's obviously food for her.

This is her just after my parents got her, as a rescue at about 2 years old. This is one of her favourite dramatic poses - if she sees shoes going on, it's obviously walk time and she isn't letting you get away with not taking her out.

Here is one of the few pictures that are close to her posing - as a young lady she would lay in the sunshine until her fur was literally too hot to touch. She's finally realised the folly of this, but...

She's still too stupid to come in out of the rain or snow. This is another of her favourite poses by the way - if there's no walk forthcoming, she'll just sit at the gate and make "Please rescue me" eyes at any passers by. If they're silly enough to fall for it and start stroking her, she'll pull her favourite trick which unfortunately I've never managed to get on camera - as you stroke, she slowly and silently rolls over until without you even realising it you're rubbing her belly.

That belly in detail. Occasionally you'll just turn around and she'll be in this pose - the front paws held up like "Oh no, everyone can see my belly, I hope nobody takes advantage of my vulnerable position!".

I hate people who dress up their dogs. This scarf is not me dressing her up at all. And she totally doesn't love the fact that random passers-by stroking her goes up 200% when she wears it around Christmas. If you guessed I'm holding up a treat to make her stay still long enough for the picture, you're absolutely correct.

Being a Labrador she loves water. Stagnant puddles, random algae-filled buckets, and here the Thames - ignore the solemn bloody face, she does that all the time - check out that tail action.

Being a dog though, she hates clean water, especially when there's soap involved. This is the face you get when the pleasant afternoon in the back garden suddenly involves those two elements.

Jesus Christ, this is nuclear grade poo poo and I am definitely not crying, YOU'RE crying.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

goddamnedtwisto posted:

That's a pro fuckin' dog & it suddenly got real dusty in here

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
That is an exceptionally good dog.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

e: tweet deleted :mad:

repiv has a new favorite as of 02:54 on Jul 29, 2021

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

goddamnedtwisto posted:

An eternally good dog.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
:rip: Abby, forever a good dog

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Abby looks like she was a sweetie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

goddamnedtwisto posted:

I remember when you first made this post in response to my memorial of my in-laws’ black lab. I want you to know that Abby was clearly a good dog back then and it sounds like she was a good dog right up until the last moment.

But remember that for every good dog that leaves this earth, a new good dog enters it. Say hello to my BIL’s new dog Boomer.

He’s very different from Seamus (he was mute, Boomer won’t shut up) but he is still an excellent dog. If he ever sits still, I’ll be sure to give him some extra scritches in Abby’s honor.