Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Nate RFB posted:

Though it's down now though lol

t'isn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Well they were doing server upgrades and my feed bookmark won't load so I'm gonna count it because going to the homepage first is for chumps

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
comick.fun has been doing work for me while mangadex is down.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i was happy when kase-san continued past the first series but i have not been a fan of the fact that the story is now mostly just "kase kind of sucks"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i wish they were capable of doing anything other than alternating fits of irrational jealousy.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i haven't read any of it forever because while cute there was always stuff that was you know... actually interesting

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
there was a somewhat interesting period of kase, and then it kinda fell into the same holding pattern you get with endless manga about a single couple with zero supporting cast

i really hope that witch's marriage manga adds more to its supporting cast and setting cause the weird new loner witch with an android golem girlfriend immediately made it way cooler

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

New old work from Nanzaki Iku

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i wish they were capable of doing anything other than alternating fits of irrational jealousy.

I'd like to see Kase actually get called out on her jealousy and possessiveness instead of just being constantly let off the hook (e.g. it being shrugged off when she literally assaults someone for giving Yamada flowers). At least Yamada is aware of her own issues and is trying to deal with them.

Agreed their friends need more screen time too.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

i liked this

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

The Colonel posted:

witch's marriage manga

??? Whats this

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

its too late into kase-san to actually introduce much of a supporting cast but its too popular to really end. but yeah the characters just exist in a total void. you barely ever see htem doing anything fun together besides standard stuff like a beach trip and like five people besides them exist in the world. girls last tour feel less desolate. which is fun for a five chapter cute fluff thing but its been running for years at this point

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

ZeusCannon posted:

??? Whats this

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_witchs_marriage

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Kase-san lost me when they made a sequel about them finally being in college and then immediately spent several chapters flashing back to high school again. Sad to hear it's gotten bad, since I got some enjoyment out it.

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together
The Ends of a Dream
A manga about two women who never managed to have the relationship they wanted, helpfully tagged "depressing as gently caress"

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I've been catching up on Tadokoro-san, and it continues to be fantastic.

Edit: :lol:

Onean fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Aug 10, 2021

En Family Mook
Apr 29, 2017

Just wanted to pop in here and say that The Dangers in My Heart continues to be very good and the last like volume's worth of stuff has been real top notch . Lots of forward movement both like relationship and character wise.

En Family Mook fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Aug 11, 2021

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Neat oneshot I hope gets developed into a full series. Sometimes you gotta just throw yourself out there and see what happens.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Takemiya Jin did a oneshot.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I don't know how many of these came out during the dark dexless months but a whole bunch of p'zones came out of the oven
https://mangadex.org/title/5227abca-3d3d-4456-92ff-e67f6e8eb0ee

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

I don't know how many of these came out during the dark dexless months but a whole bunch of p'zones came out of the oven
https://mangadex.org/title/5227abca-3d3d-4456-92ff-e67f6e8eb0ee

Thank God, I needed Yatsude back in my life.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh its been updating on dynasty...

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

The Zone's been good, shame people haven't been keeping up.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.
I've been buying the volumes of School Zone to support the author but I feel like the scanlations have a better sense of comic timing tbh, some of the punchlines don't quite land as well in the official release

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
New So Do You Wanna Go Out and Ikoku Nikki today, on Mangadex.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

En Family Mook posted:

Just wanted to pop in here and say that The Dangers in My Heart continues to be very good and the last like volume's worth of stuff has been real top notch . Lots of forward movement both like relationship and character wise.

This one is so weird because the title and the description make it seem like its dark as gently caress. But its just an edgy goth kid and a fashionable tall girl being cute together

En Family Mook
Apr 29, 2017

ZeusCannon posted:

This one is so weird because the title and the description make it seem like its dark as gently caress. But its just an edgy goth kid and a fashionable tall girl being cute together

Ultimately its the story of an edgy goth kid growing into a cute goth boyfriend

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Ane Ido, a new author, has appeared (at least on Dynasty-Scans) - with a story about a once- twice- many times-in-a-lifetime encounter.
Definitely seems like an author to keep a close eye on, as there's 8 original yuri stories listed on the authors pixiv.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

lunar detritus posted:

Any good long manga that has finished in the last two years? I tend to skip manga still ongoing so I wonder if I have missed anything lately.

:pray:

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

How long are you lookin for? 50+ chapters? 100?

Horimiya wrapped at ~120 or so last year.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Her Shim Chong maybe

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

LibrarianCroaker posted:

How long are you lookin for? 50+ chapters? 100?

Horimiya wrapped at ~120 or so last year.

Long enough that is notable that it ended I guess.

I've heard that Horimiya gets mostly into a repeating pattern, is that true?

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/yenpress/status/1428755215549882370?s=20

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Oh, that's a really good finished series right there. "Catch These Hands" is also a waaaay better english title than "Accept my fist of love"

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

gnome7 posted:

"Catch These Hands" is also a waaaay better english title than "Accept my fist of love"

Hard disagree.

StandardVC10 fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Aug 22, 2021

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

gnome7 posted:

Oh, that's a really good finished series right there. "Catch These Hands" is also a waaaay better english title than "Accept my fist of love"

Full agreement with both statements.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

If you're looking for some fluff romances, Pseudo Harem and Onizuka-Chan and Sawarida-Kun are both cute and good and finished up relatively recently.

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp
Mousou Telepathy while containing a bit of Surrealness (the main girl is telepathic) is a very cute and heartwarming manga that only finished about 1 year ago. 700ish 4-koma chapters in 7 volumes.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I just finished reading Futari Ashitamo Sorenarini, and it's incredibly heartwarming and adorable. :kimchi:
It basically starts off where all other manga finish, and goes from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Useless Princesses finished (bar one epilogue chapter) with chapter 37: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/useless_princesses_ch37