Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Young spanish winger bryan gil is apparently coming to spurs with lamela going to sevilla. Lamela has been saying his goodbyes this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/1419630076648378368

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
A genuine swap deal, put that in a frame loving hell

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
holy poo poo it actually happened for once

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1419640476551032839

shaping up to be a decent transfer window, this.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I don't really understand why Varane wants to go to United or why Madrid want to sell him, but it's annoying anyway.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I'm just watching some videos of gil he has a really stylish way of dribbling. Seems like a very exciting player.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

vyelkin posted:

I don't really understand why Varane wants to go to United or why Madrid want to sell him, but it's annoying anyway.

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status/1419642647627681793?s=21

:allears:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Also Madrid need funds

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
i'm displeased ManU appears to be having a very strong transfer window

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

welp okay lol

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The real answer is they’ll give him a dumb gently caress contract hahaha

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I think romero will be the next signing for spurs, sounds like it will be pretty soon for big money.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Well I guess 2/3 isn't bad for him.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Also Madrid need funds

it's probably this, they probably let Ramos's contract run out for the same reason

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Alaba is bound to be on insane money as well.

Quite interested in Gil signing for spurs, just hope that he is better than 'spent last season on loan at the club that finished bottom of la Liga' might suggest.
Lamela going the other way is sad but I think his time is through. Nice to end his last prem season scoring the goal of the season.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

bewbies posted:

i'm displeased ManU appears to be having a very strong transfer window

hell, same

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

Nice to end his last prem season scoring the goal of the season.

probably would have preferred to have won a trophy, or even the game he scored that goal in

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Here's the hot Aston Villa transfer news you've all been waiting for:

Finn Azaz to Aston Villa and then immediately to Newport County is a done deal.

https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/1419727744464822278

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Mr Snips posted:

probably would have preferred to have won a trophy, or even the game he scored that goal in

And he should've been sent off before that goal anyway, good riddance to a dirty as gently caress player

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Spurs derby games will definitely be more boring.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/sistoney67/status/1419754703500492807

jesus christ what a deal

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Insanely cool and good if it happens.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Jippa posted:

Spurs derby games will definitely be more boring.

:3:

I'll certainly miss him. What a wind-up merchant.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

lol wtf

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Does he have a bunch of fractures in his legs or something because that fee is insanely low

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

How the gently caress are arsenal paying more for Ben White

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
I suppose the Pooshited days were bound to end. We were all just lucky to live in this special era.

Expecting a club as loaded as Man-U to be bad forever is unrealistic. OGS might still hold them back a bit, they’re shaping up to be a good side with a good spine. This blows.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Varane has to play with Harry Maguire lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Does he have a bunch of fractures in his legs or something because that fee is insanely low

Out of contract next summer.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Lol that's fuckin daylight robbery how desparate are Madrid

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Lol that's fuckin daylight robbery how desparate are Madrid

Hopefully desperate enough to also sell Odegaard to Arsenal for cheap

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Any updates on barcelona being insolvent? Are their free signings just hanging out remaining unsigned?

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

Eric Cantonese posted:

I suppose the Pooshited days were bound to end. We were all just lucky to live in this special era.

Expecting a club as loaded as Man-U to be bad forever is unrealistic. OGS might still hold them back a bit, they’re shaping up to be a good side with a good spine. This blows.

The ol' reverse jinx, never seen that one before

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

sourdough posted:

Any updates on barcelona being insolvent? Are their free signings just hanging out remaining unsigned?

They’ve supposedly gotten some players to accept paycuts. But I’m not really clear on what they need to accomplish in terms of player sales or wage cuts or what their ultimate end game is. I guess it’s to re-register Messi and the new guys? They seem turbo hosed regardless.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

One year left on his contract, Madrid need money, covid and no one else was willing to meet his wage demands.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Homegrown

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Congrats on paying €50m for a guy with one year left on his contract and who'll be getting like €18m a season with no resale value

My point is that it isn't really outrageous

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

sourdough posted:

They're all signing for Leeds op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Madrid are more inclined to sell and have a weaker hand with Varane's contract. Brighton are less inclined to sell and have a stronger hand with White's contract. White is also English, and Brighton know Arsenal are stuck to a degree because they couldn't sign someone like Varane as he wouldn't go to a club that isn't in Europe anyway. So they can be overcharged on the lower tier players.