Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sinteres posted:

hosed up that CNN created those internment camps

also, they did that. they did take pictures of completely unconnected poo poo and present them as internment camps
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/09/china-internment-camps-muslim-uighurs-satellite/569878/
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1208288.shtml

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

lollontee posted:

i really dont get you, did you guys just sleep for the last 40 years of american foreign policy of regime change, justified by media campaigns of alledged atrocities true and false? this is seriously a clincher for you, pointing out that you cant trust your own media or government in cases where they have ulterior motives?

you dont know, and cant know, whats happening in xinjiang because all your sources are from people whose primary function is to alter your opinions to fit geopolitical interests. this is a "controversial statement" to you. hello

Source your quotes

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

"Uyghurs are being genocided by China and countries you'd think would be mad about it are willing to look the other way for $$$" and "the media loves stirring up anti-China rhetoric to serve American empire“ are completely compatible positions to hold and there are plenty of eyewitness accounts by Uyghurs and members of other Turkic ethnic groups about the camps that you don't have to rely on secondhand reporting by western sources to have an opinion

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

FWIW I don't even think reporting on the Uyghur genocide is actually convenient for the West since it mostly underlines their own hypocrisy when they make some half-assed nods toward condemnation while mostly being afraid to say too much about it because it might disrupt trade. Even the Trump Administration didn't call it genocide until the day they left town.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mecca-Benghazi posted:

"Uyghurs are being genocided by China and countries you'd think would be mad about it are willing to look the other way for $$$" and "the media loves stirring up anti-China rhetoric to serve American empire“ are completely compatible positions to hold and there are plenty of eyewitness accounts by Uyghurs and members of other Turkic ethnic groups about the camps that you don't have to rely on secondhand reporting by western sources to have an opinion

i know, i have plenty of migrant friends whove spoken with uighurs fleeing chinese state repression, who tell me it was because of religious conflict

thing is of course, that was the intended result with the CIA Saudi arm flooding the state with wahhabi madrassas and sending the uighur jihadists held in guantanamo bay back over the border to make trouble

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Jesus Christ dude

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
so why do you think the US keeps flip-flopping on treating ETIM as a terrorist organization or an NED recipient? surely it cant have been to use the ETIM to spread radical jihadist and nationalist sentiment in an effort to incite terrorism in places they want, like in Syria or China, depending on the foreign policy priorities of the american empire at any given moment

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

I'm just amazed at the flip flop from Western media fabricating genocide to actually genocide being a necessary response to Uyghurs all being CIA operatives.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sinteres posted:

I'm just amazed at the flip flop from Western media fabricating genocide to actually genocide being a necessary response to Uyghurs all being CIA operatives.

is your brain accidentally saying things you actually believe? western media fabricating genocides or denying them is something that happens constantly in front of your own eyes, dunno youre so angry at me for it

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Sinteres posted:

I'm reporting his genocide denial posts as fast as I can, but I think the mods are asleep right now.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

lollontee posted:

is your brain accidentally saying things you actually believe? western media fabricating genocides or denying them is something that happens constantly in front of your own eyes, dunno youre so angry at me for it

Why isn't this piece of poo poo perma'd yet

Lost Time
Sep 28, 2012

All necessities, provided. All anxieties, tranquilized. All boredom, amused.

Sinteres posted:

FWIW I don't even think reporting on the Uyghur genocide is actually convenient for the West since it mostly underlines their own hypocrisy when they make some half-assed nods toward condemnation while mostly being afraid to say too much about it because it might disrupt trade. Even the Trump Administration didn't call it genocide until the day they left town.

Yeah, Pompeo started with the "it amounts up to genocide" basically on the last day, but didn't define it legally or factually. It was only done to make it extremely hard for the incoming Biden admin to normalize with China, and also mostly for the lulz - unless any of you here think those fascists and human rights abusers give a flying gently caress about a Muslim minority group in China. The Trump admin tried to set as many things on fire before the end.

Anyways, once you start declaring things genocide willy-nilly, there are certain things the government is required to do to address it.

Of course as all of this is happening, USA is engaged and materially supporting at least 3 ongoing genocides itself, impacting tens of millions. Most recently earlier this summer offering up money and aid to a state so it can continue murdering children and bombing the offices of news agencies.

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

lollontee posted:

yeah, almost starting to seem as if the whole Uighur genocide thing was from the start just an ancillary part of a media campaign meant to achieve some secondary effect, on someone else.

are you saying that because despotic regimes in the Middle East don't mind an ethnic group being genocided, even if they ostensibly share the same religion, the genocide must be a lie?
Do you seriously, seriously think that "Islamic" monarchies in the Middle East care about all Muslims based on religious affiliation? Over money?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

steinrokkan posted:

Why isn't this piece of poo poo perma'd yet

after years of reading your opinions itt, my sentiment is extremely mutual

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

What must be wrong with a brain to look at all this and conclude that Arab monarchs supporting China in genociding Turkic ethnicities for $$$ constitutes some sort of evidence that the genocide is a lie.

How do you twist your synapses for you to go: "Yes,hm, this makes sense".

Astounding.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Haramstufe Rot posted:

are you saying that because despotic regimes in the Middle East don't mind an ethnic group being genocided, even if they ostensibly share the same religion, the genocide must be a lie?
Do you seriously, seriously think that "Islamic" monarchies in the Middle East care about all Muslims based on religious affiliation? Over money?

nope. but i am saying that the conflict was in part manufactured by the american empire, and into its current form as a militant jihadist and racist movement embodied in the ETIM, to destabilize china and the resulting conflict is being used as propaganda to drive anti-CCP sentiment. and thus, you cannot accept that the information being presented to you about what is happening in Xinjiang as the truth. definately not when what youre being presented is google maps photos made by an evangelical nutcase

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
and im not talking about brown moses. this time

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

dang it's not just the genocide denial but the insanely bigoted assumption that the world's muslims are a political monolith baked into it

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
https://www.bellingcat.com/news/rest-of-world/2019/04/05/are-historic-mosques-in-xinjiang-being-destroyed/

nope, wait i am. heres bellingcat calling the demolition of a part of a historic mosque government repression. the part in question of having been demolished, being a completely new 2014 construction funded with saudi money that had no historic basis

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

lollontee posted:

nope. but i am saying that the conflict was in part manufactured by the american empire, and into its current form as a militant jihadist and racist movement embodied in the ETIM, to destabilize china and the resulting conflict is being used as propaganda to drive anti-CCP sentiment. and thus, you cannot accept that the information being presented to you about what is happening in Xinjiang as the truth. definately not when what youre being presented is google maps photos made by an evangelical nutcase

cool, how about the Uighurs telling me this?
They all be bought by the CIA as well?

Or are you saying that the CIA funded jihadists and therefore all Uighurs deserve to die?
You know just as well that Muslims are the plaything and boogieman literally everywhere in the world, from Europe, to the USA, to China, to India, to Bangladesh to the loving Middle East. You know just as well that if anyone can get genocided without much fuss, it's a Muslim ethnic group, especially a Turkic one.

And moreover, in what sane world do you not deserved to be perma'd for literally trying to argue around genocide being somewhat okay because CIA this and CIA that.

And you think the information comes from CNN? Read my loving name or post history and think about how loving dumb you are.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
did you have a point or not? if your psychotic sense of reality demands that you try to dig up something to dismiss me with, why dont you just call me FYAD poster

cia funding jihadists that it later murders after theyve served their purpose to destabilize foreign countries is something that cia does, why is this a controversial argument?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
besides the obvious american involvement, there is also turkey and erdogan, who are going balls deep into pan-turkic nazism with the modern grey wolves, who definately want to build islamist turkic supremacist movement across the dasht of eurasia

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

lollontee posted:

did you have a point or not? if your psychotic sense of reality demands that you try to dig up something to dismiss me with, why dont you just call me FYAD poster

cia funding jihadists that it later murders after theyve served their purpose to destabilize foreign countries is something that cia does, why is this a controversial argument?

Even though enough people have told you that there is eyewitness evidence, which is really simple if you have loving talked to eyewitnesses, you go on about some CIA propaganda op that has no bearing on what is happening in China. Instead, you are literally denying genocide because the CIA funds terrorists.

I understand you have enough brain damage to assume that everyone here is a CIA/USA supporter who reads CNN, but all it does is unmask the fact that you think killing innocent Uighurs as a counteraction to CIA interference is, in fact, totally okay. In other words, you are a fascist supporting piece of poo poo. Hope this clears things up for you.

lollontee posted:

besides the obvious american involvement, there is also turkey and erdogan, who are going balls deep into pan-turkic nazism with the modern grey wolves, who definately want to build islamist turkic supremacist movement across the dasht of eurasia

What the gently caress do you think this has to do with Uighurs getting stomped in China. Do you think the people fleeing to Turkey, for example, were funded by Erdogan?
Do you think that makes it okay to kill Uighurs?

Are you serious?

Haramstufe Rot fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Jul 26, 2021

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

lollontee posted:

You realize that China has admitted these camps are real things, right? That western journalists have visited them?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Haramstufe Rot posted:

Even though enough people have told you that there is eyewitness evidence, which is really simple if you have loving talked to eyewitnesses, you go on about some CIA propaganda op that has no bearing on what is happening in China. Instead, you are literally denying genocide because the CIA funds terrorists.

youre saying there is eyewitness accounts that CIA had nothing to do with anything happening. i understand that youre desperate to find anything in my posts to justify calling me genocide denialist, but this is srsly pathetic

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Haramstufe Rot posted:

What the gently caress do you think this has to do with Uighurs getting stomped in China. Do you think the people fleeing to Turkey, for example, were funded by Erdogan?

yes. they are currently working for turkey. there is a wikipedia article on it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkistan_Islamic_Party_in_Syria

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

The US/Turkey/Saudi Arabia stirring poo poo up doesn't excuse putting people in camps and doing genocide, this isn't hard

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Tweezer Reprise posted:

It bears reiterating that there are many more ways for a certain, small segment of an empire's population to profit from a war than direct resource extraction.

Presumably that segment of the population isnt especially enamored with Afghanistan though

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
imho turkey intends to use those jihadist mercenaries from across the turkic world its been gathering during the syrian invasion to fight chinese influence. probably with some insane dream of reclaiming the ottoman empire or we

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mecca-Benghazi posted:

The US/Turkey/Saudi Arabia stirring poo poo up doesn't excuse putting people in camps and doing genocide, this isn't hard

no, but it does provide a causal explanation as to why all this is happening, now

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

lollontee posted:

youre saying there is eyewitness accounts that CIA had nothing to do with anything happening. i understand that youre desperate to find anything in my posts to justify calling me genocide denialist, but this is srsly pathetic

yeah there is. There's people who have never even heard of the CIA who are now refugees, for the crime of being Muslim Uighurs. You can literally talk to them, I could probably arrange it if you weren't a fascist piece of poo poo. Instead, I am just telling you how much of a loving moron you are.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Haramstufe Rot posted:

yeah there is. There's people who have never even heard of the CIA who are now refugees, for the crime of being Muslim Uighurs. You can literally talk to them, I could probably arrange it if you weren't a fascist piece of poo poo. Instead, I am just telling you how much of a loving moron you are.

i think you need to calm down mate. you know, read through all my posts again. try to find that genocide denial. there has to be some, right?

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

lollontee posted:

imho turkey intends to use those jihadist mercenaries from across the turkic world its been gathering during the syrian invasion to fight chinese influence. probably with some insane dream of reclaiming the ottoman empire or we

Please see a therapist. Turkey literally deported Uyghurs back to China through third parties btw.

Dr Kool-AIDS fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Jul 26, 2021

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

lollontee posted:

yes. they are currently working for turkey. there is a wikipedia article on it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkistan_Islamic_Party_in_Syria

At this point you are overtly stating that refugees in Turkey are terrorists, despite the fact that this is literally not true. In fact, that statement you make here is extremely disgusting.

If you do not get banned for this, this forum is a joke.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Oh drat is lollontee a highly placed Q-affiliated turkish advisor?

Who else would be so bold to malign NATO grand czar Brown Moses, while stealing their ultra-powerful research technique?

Grip it and rip it fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Jul 26, 2021

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sinteres posted:

Please see a therapist. Turkey literally deported Uyghurs back to China through third parties btw.

yeah, thats the whole point. the objective isnt to help uyghurs, the objective is to train mercenaries. the rest are just scaff that turkey discards

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
if you treat your displaced population too good, they will settle down and wont want to go and fight in your foreign interventions. see: the american cuban diaspora, the whole idea of using american guzanos to take over cuba is a ridiculous proposition nowadays. maybe not so 60 years ago, but the cia really hosed up by integrating them so completely into the republican party

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

lollontee posted:

if you treat your displaced population too good, they will settle down and wont want to go and fight in your foreign interventions. see: the american cuban diaspora, the whole idea of using american guzanos to take over cuba is a ridiculous proposition nowadays. maybe not so 60 years ago, but the cia really hosed up by integrating them so completely into the republican party

Hell yeah now do a racist screed. You are white hot!!!!

Edit: just reread this - congrats champ you did it!

Edit2: take it to the cuba thread you broke-brained dipshit

Grip it and rip it fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Jul 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
btw, if i said that you probably shouldnt get your information about what is it like to live in cuba today, from cuban americans, would that be a controversial argument? if it wouldnt be, ask yourself why