Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

theflyingexecutive posted:

Plinkey doesn't need a PM, just an email at goonfund@stanknuts.com

Plinkey posted:

The email is still f'd up, just PM me until further notice.

Something got hosed up when my domain expired with the DNS or something, and I can't get them in my gmail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Randabis posted:

Platinum and archives are some of the best investments I've made on this account/site. Just saying.

Archives is SO worth it. I bought it right after I joined so I could catch up on old threads lol

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013

timefly posted:

I'm not sure how that works, I was hoping that anyone who could help me would email me, and I could tell them my PayPal/Venmo info. Kind of seems like a waste to buy platinum right now lol
Go ahead though either way 🙂 awfultimefly at Gmail
I'll try emailing that goon address in a little while if nothing else works I guess

Check your email re Platinum. Then you can PM our gracious host.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

PM sent, again.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

timefly posted:

I'm not sure how that works, I was hoping that anyone who could help me would email me, and I could tell them my PayPal/Venmo info. Kind of seems like a waste to buy platinum right now lol
Go ahead though either way 🙂 awfultimefly at Gmail
I'll try emailing that goon address in a little while if nothing else works I guess

you now have plat, enjoy your PMs!

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Crusty Nutsack posted:

you now have plat, enjoy your PMs!

Wow, thanks so much you guys! I always meant to buy myself plat, but kept putting it off for ... over a decade now, omg lol

I messaged Plinkey. Appreciate y'all goons.

doingitwrong posted:

Check your email re Platinum. Then you can PM our gracious host.

I have plat now without having used the cert you sent, so you can hold onto it if you want. Much obliged!

Oh, and someone did help already by sending $50! My landlady said that if I find another $100 or so by Friday, she won't proceed with the eviction as long as I pay what I owe by the end of August. I'm pretty sure that'll be fine, so I'm trying! Thank you wonderful goon

timefly has issued a correction as of 05:23 on Jul 27, 2021

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

timefly posted:

Really? All his recent posts say to PM until further notice and that his email got messed up. But I'm not familiar with that one. I'm afraid to ask him directly though because I had to ask for help way too many times last year. I only ask again because I really can't wait any longer, I need to stop the eviction process and I've asked everyone I know already. Well, I put my email address in my earlier post, anyway.

nope I'm real dumb sorry

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

theflyingexecutive posted:

nope I'm real dumb sorry

LOL no problem. I didn't catch that at first either.

Also, my landlady says that if I can't make an adequate payment in time, and she has to give me an eviction notice, then she'll give back whatever I managed to scrape together this week. So I can return that if things don't work out. I owe several hundred right now, but she's only asking me to come up with "reasonably close to $100" more for this month.

She's says she's being extra lenient with this. She knows someone else still controls my money, so it's not like I blew off the rent to go on a shopping spree lol. But there are a lot of problem tenants here so I get why she has to be strict about not making exceptions.

Thanks Goons
Once all this is over, I'll only come back to contribute when I can ❤️

timefly has issued a correction as of 12:55 on Jul 27, 2021

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Ok I took care of it.
Thanks Goons!

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

OK I fixed my venmo so I sent a new email/pm

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Posting after having sent a PM, landlord wasted literally zero seconds and had a 'pay up or get out' posting up on our door at 10 sharp, right after the moratorium goes down, what a colossal piece of loving poo poo.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
pm sent.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Posting after having sent a PM, landlord wasted literally zero seconds and had a 'pay up or get out' posting up on our door at 10 sharp, right after the moratorium goes down, what a colossal piece of loving poo poo.

To you and everyone facing potential eviction now, look up whatever local housing rights orga exist near you, or worst case look at the law yourself and fight everything the whole way. It can take a year to legally evict someone for nonpayment depending on the state, but you have to actually fight the eviction.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

no, you didnt, stay out of here

Ursula Le Goon
Jan 3, 2013

Got in touch. This is really humbling. Thank you to everyone who keeps this running.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Giving. Patreon rules!

NJD2005
Sep 3, 2006
Sent a pm, thank you for this even being a thing.

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.
gj plinko send someone my way if they need more help

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the patreon is almost at the yearly median US salary, good job you rich IT fucks. give more

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
While I don't really have the bandwidth to make budgets for people anymore on any large level, this Pandemic has taught me how much society fucks us and I would love to offer the spreadsheet template I used to use for YFT to anyone who wants it.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Pillowpants posted:

While I don't really have the bandwidth to make budgets for people anymore on any large level, this Pandemic has taught me how much society fucks us and I would love to offer the spreadsheet template I used to use for YFT to anyone who wants it.

yes please, i need to budget

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
I am also interested in this template. I've definitely let things go off the rails recently, and I could use a guide to get things back in order.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

I just found out about this thread and set up a recurring donation, thank you to those of you that run this.

I'd also be interested in the budget template.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Pillowpants posted:

Sure!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pillowpants posted:

PM sent.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
I’m having to make it from scratch again - the OG template was on my computer my son just tossed on the ground.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Pm Sent.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Received.

Ghosthotel
Dec 27, 2008

pm sent

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

pm sent

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

:hai:

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Pillowpants posted:

yes, please

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Don't post in this thread.

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

is PMing still the best way to ask for a little help? I'm dirt broke and while I get paid Friday my cousin (who is also broke) is trying to get some new seizure medication and I'm trying to help him out. I mean I can wait till payday but he's been having a seizure every day for the past several days

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

LazyDivey posted:

is PMing still the best way to ask for a little help? I'm dirt broke and while I get paid Friday my cousin (who is also broke) is trying to get some new seizure medication and I'm trying to help him out. I mean I can wait till payday but he's been having a seizure every day for the past several days

If you haven’t already most drug companies do a discount for anyone that can’t afford meds but it is never free. You need to call a phone number or something. Also Medicaid

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

Elephanthead posted:

If you haven’t already most drug companies do a discount for anyone that can’t afford meds but it is never free. You need to call a phone number or something. Also Medicaid

It was 30 bucks with the discount but I was able to ask a friend for some money till Friday so.....yay?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

LazyDivey posted:

It was 30 bucks with the discount but I was able to ask a friend for some money till Friday so.....yay?

funds might be depleted for the month since we just rolled over and it takes a bit of time for everything to move so Plinkey can disburse, ask again in a few days to get that taken care of imo

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

I'm still struggling with my sudden move from Mississippi back home to Texas but things are coming together slowly. I have so much to fix from all the wild stuff going on, but I am currently living in a shelter while I get back on my feet. I don't need funds from the Patreon but just some good vibes from my goons. Love you guys and thank you for all your hard work.

Oh I got my 5G vaccines too. :)

Randabis has issued a correction as of 05:13 on Sep 2, 2021

Josherino
Mar 24, 2021

Randabis posted:

I'm still struggling with my sudden move from Mississippi back home to Texas but things are coming together slowly. I have so much to fix from all the wild stuff going on, but I am currently living in a shelter while I get back on my feet. I don't need funds from the Patreon but just some good vibes from my goons. Love you guys and thank you for all your hard work.

I'm definitely lifting you up friend! It takes a lot of guts to do endure what you're going through; you have a ton of respect on my end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Randabis posted:

:golfclap: im proud of you, keep up the excellent work. also i love your av it's great :)