Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

*sees preview image*

well at least he didn't go for black reign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Fuego's lucky that Dustin didn't block him forever

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
yuta cameo!

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

And Thunder Rosa.

Edit: Holy poo poo, Colt caught delta variant COVID and that's why he's been out. Picked it up at an indie show even though he's been vaccinated since February.

rantmo fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Jul 27, 2021

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

rantmo posted:

And Thunder Rosa.

Edit: Holy poo poo, Colt caught delta variant COVID and that's why he's been out. Picked it up at an indie show even though he's been vaccinated since February.

I was worried that might be the case when he was apparently out sick for over a week. At least delta variant with vaccination is very unlikely to cause any serious effects. But he still has to quarantine until clean.

(delta variant COVID at the prospect of working with cm punk)

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

rantmo posted:

And Thunder Rosa.

ah, it's just what i thought would happen. that's depressing as gently caress.

Hearing Cody chant PANDA PANDA PANDA makes it hurt less, tho

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

I mean, he's gotta be relatively ok since he just dropped that as the intro to this week's Wrestling Anonymous and sounds fine (definitely pissed at whoever was asymptomatic at a show.) Still, gently caress.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I am finishing up Elevation from last night, and holy poo poo does Pac look ripped and muscular and beastly as gently caress. He always looks good, but he looks REALLY good.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

He's been living under a bridge and is on an all- Billygoat diet.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/NylaRoseBeast/status/1419845732224356359

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jake Hager was fantastic in Sammy's vlog. Laughing my rear end off at that segment.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

rantmo posted:

(definitely pissed at whoever was asymptomatic at a show.)

what if they were also vaccinated?

Also, who was that cutting a promo during the Cody segment?

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

rotinaj posted:

I am finishing up Elevation from last night, and holy poo poo does Pac look ripped and muscular and beastly as gently caress. He always looks good, but he looks REALLY good.

He always comes back hella shredded after time off

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

IcePhoenix posted:

what if they were also vaccinated?

Improbably terrible luck? I thought it was pretty well established that vaccinated aren't likely to spread the virus, though maybe Delta is an exception?

IcePhoenix posted:

Also, who was that cutting a promo during the Cody segment?

I assume a Nightmare Factory student.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's too bad for Serpentico that aew already has a small comedy lucha jobber vlog star or he'd be signed for sure

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I'm pretty sure Snakem'n is more signed that Fuego del Sol.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

karmicknight posted:

I'm pretty sure Snakem'n is more signed that Fuego del Sol.

Yeah he's signed as hell, he's got enough pull that he was even able to blacklist his mortal enemy Jon Cruz.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Which is sad, because Jon Cruz kind of looks like bad end Johnny Gargano and I always got a kick out of seeing him. Shame that he has been removed from the timeline by the snakem'n.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

rantmo posted:

Improbably terrible luck? I thought it was pretty well established that vaccinated aren't likely to spread the virus, though maybe Delta is an exception?

I assume a Nightmare Factory student.

You can absolutely catch and spread COVID if you’re vaccinated, particularly delta. The odds of you getting really sick from it if you’re waxxed and vaxxed are thankfully low.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

You can absolutely catch and spread COVID if you’re vaccinated, particularly delta. The odds of you getting really sick from it if you’re waxxed and vaxxed are thankfully low.

Exactly this.

My covid fear is that as the US stagnates at around 60~% of vaccinated population, the other 40% will cook up more mutations that will end up giving a far worse virus that even vaccinated people aren't safe from.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

MorningMoon posted:

Exactly this.

My covid fear is that as the US stagnates at around 60~% of vaccinated population, the other 40% will cook up more mutations that will end up giving a far worse virus that even vaccinated people aren't safe from.

Just the cost of FREEDOM, BABY!!!!

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I really wish this pandemic would end from people treating it seriously

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I dislike Hager a whole lot, but him trying to be on Sammy's vlog, realizing it was just goofing off and he wasn't being paid, and immediately bouncing was funny.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Gonna get an 8:10pm pizza cutter spot on Dynamite. JFC.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

magiccarpet posted:

Gonna get an 8:10pm pizza cutter spot on Dynamite. JFC.

I expect he’ll slice up Jericho’s arm. I have a feeling all 5 labors will involve Jericho’s arm getting hosed up.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
but creepy stuff happens in the middle of cno-where

edit:
holy poo poo, Fuego is insanely over

lol @ the Paul White and Mark Henry observations, watching kids make vlogs must be funny

god gently caress my life if i ever have to get into a wrestler's car

my favorite part of every vlog is "we're all stoned at the hotel room hanging out after the show"

smarxist fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Jul 27, 2021

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Road To premiering. Jericho / Gage stuff was great. Archer / Hikuleo stuff is awesome so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxARR3Wp2Us

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the last 10 seconds of the Fuego vlog was pretty good

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
is Jericho's painmaker persona as loving stupid as it appears to be? Because holy poo poo...

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Scarf posted:

is Jericho's painmaker persona as loving stupid as it appears to be? Because holy poo poo...

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Scarf posted:

He's 100% serious

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I definitely don't understand the logic of "a crazy dangerous psychopath is after me, best turn into a Hot Topic clown."

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Woops

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

The last part with pnp and ftr has to be the main event because my goodness these four can make a compelling hype package

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Painmaker is lame

Nevermind it rocks

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
so stoked for Lance as the IWGP champ

edit: getting promo material right after his win was an inspired decision

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
painmaker jericho is like demon finn but for guys who shop at eddie bauer

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

demonic 😈

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

STAC Goat posted:

I definitely don't understand the logic of "a crazy dangerous psychopath is after me, best turn into a Hot Topic clown."

It’s good