Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Explanation for non-UK goons, or those fortunate few UK goons whose brains haven't been poisoned by The Discourse: Lawrence Fox is an actor from a pretty distinguished theatrical and showbiz family (his uncle is Edward Fox), who was previously married to Bille Piper (Rose from Doctor Who and almost stupendously out of his league) and since the divorce has become a loving terrible singer-songwriter and the most divorced man on earth. Obviously it's the woke marxist BLM mafia that is responsible for his amazing musical talents not being recognised:

Some people say having to explain why a joke is funny ruins it. Not true if the joke is good enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao why is osgilith orc so loving funny to me

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Uncle Wemus posted:

Memes image macros

:golfclap:

Pb and Jellyfish
Oct 30, 2011
I'm just catching up on this thread, and I was intrigued about a post some time ago about a conspiracy theory that Mr. Snrub is actually Mr. Burns! I made a quick forensic sketch to check this theory:

I just don't see it really, myth busted?

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

These are all amazing but the last one really got me.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Son of a Vondruke! posted:

Taxi was legit great. I used to watch reruns as a teenager, whenever I could catch them.

This.

Jim taking the cabbie test has to be one of the funniest bits ever.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
The Scratchy-Rocksteady thing is cursed

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Pb and Jellyfish posted:

I'm just catching up on this thread, and I was intrigued about a post some time ago about a conspiracy theory that Mr. Snrub is actually Mr. Burns! I made a quick forensic sketch to check this theory:

This is a bigger rear end pull than Monty's Pineapples

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

PittTheElder posted:

This is a bigger rear end pull than Monty's Pineapples

Agreed, even Smithers calls him Snrub and if anyone would know it was actually Mr. Burns, it'd be Smithers.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
We had a dog at work today that was a caution. I'd be surprised if any of my coworkers got the reference, so I'm posting it here, desperate for validation.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Pb and Jellyfish posted:

I just don't see it really, myth busted?

Looks like Henry Cavill from theatrical Justice League to me.

Pb and Jellyfish
Oct 30, 2011

Paper Tiger posted:

Agreed, even Smithers calls him Snrub and if anyone would know it was actually Mr. Burns, it'd be Smithers.

Yeah, that's my take away as well. And it's not like Snrub was the only supporter of the power plant idea:

Pb and Jellyfish
Oct 30, 2011

Slugworth posted:

We had a dog at work today that was a caution. I'd be surprised if any of my coworkers got the reference, so I'm posting it here, desperate for validation.

I think you'd better check on Willy

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Pb and Jellyfish posted:

Yeah, that's my take away as well. And it's not like Snrub was the only supporter of the power plant idea:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Slugworth posted:

Simpsons reference when caring for animals? That's a double win.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Snrub is just Burns in a fake moustache, that's why Smithers is with him! The truth is evident, wake up sheeple!!!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

That doesn't make sense, why would they introduce him as a separate character then?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

it worked for principal skinner

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao why is osgilith orc so loving funny to me

-If we could all be a little more like little Osgilith orc
-His name is Gothmog
-His name isn’t important!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

flavor.flv posted:

That doesn't make sense, why would they introduce him as a separate character then?

Because they're trying to hide the fact he's a lizard person working for the Illuminati! The truth is out there!

Bobstar
Feb 8, 2006

KartooshFace, you are not responding efficiently!

Rarity posted:

Because they're trying to hide the fact he's a lizard person working for the Illuminati! The truth is out there!

Snrub lizard you say?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Bobstar posted:

Snrub lizard you say?

That's some fine snrubposting, Mr B.

p_e_z_z
Feb 27, 2020

Yes, that will do.

Pb and Jellyfish
Oct 30, 2011

p_e_z_z posted:

Yes, that will do.

Absolute perfection

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

p_e_z_z posted:

Yes, that will do.

:dudsmile:

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

p_e_z_z posted:

Yes, that will do.

lmao

Banana Canada
Sep 2, 2003
I'd tax all foreigners living abroad.

Pb and Jellyfish
Oct 30, 2011

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Rewatched Burns' Heir, never picked up before the fake family's Maggie is a doll "Marge" drops when she starts smoking. drat that ep is an all timer.

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Roger Baolong Thunder Dragon has been fascinated by this sophisticated and scientifically beautiful industry since childhood, and has shown his talent in the design and manufacture of watches.

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Rewatched Burns' Heir, never picked up before the fake family's Maggie is a doll "Marge" drops when she starts smoking. drat that ep is an all timer.

B'oh!!

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Now, I know this thread hasn't liked a lot of my past suggestions like Johnsonposting, Hamiltonposting, or switching to the metric system. But my new idea is different. Let's see some Olympicsposting.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Olympicsposting is fine as it means you'd only post every 4 years.

:agesilaus:

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Android Apocalypse posted:

Olympicsposting is fine as it means you'd only post every 4 years.

:agesilaus:

Looks like somebody forgot about the Winter Games. :smug:

As punishment you get a Ray Jay AND a Season 21 episode:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Pb and Jellyfish
Oct 30, 2011

SplitSoul