Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Given there's no sweet potato options I will settle for my assigned curly fries bc they're usually spiced

My high school used to have a secret menu item of poutine made with the spicy curly fries and it was the only thing worth buying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Yeah, there should be points deducted for popping a stiffy during a wrestling match.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

More like points awarded for making your opponent pop one

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
One of my best friends used to wrestle up through college and he told me that there was a lot of borderline assault used to try and gain positions like digging chins into balls or pushing fingers into butts. No idea if that's true or not, but he certainly told me about that stuff.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Robobot posted:

One of my best friends used to wrestle up through college and he told me that there was a lot of borderline assault used to try and gain positions like digging chins into balls or pushing fingers into butts. No idea if that's true or not, but he certainly told me about that stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D8aAC4jrPM

DeadlyMuffin
Jul 3, 2007

Robobot posted:

It's true at the highschool level.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
https://twitter.com/NTarnopolsky/status/1419763212443164676

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Capricurlies REPRESENT

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

aphid_licker posted:

More like points awarded for making your opponent pop one

“Check his oil” is phrase that gets used in wrestling.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I exclusively eat raw potato and yet I'm not a virgo? Good luck explaining that one, scientists.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bike tory posted:

I exclusively eat raw potato and yet I'm not a virgo? Good luck explaining that one, scientists.

Beetles don't have astrological signs

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

bike tory posted:

At one point I was taking potato starch to lose weight (resistant starch) and I must've miscalculated as all the instructions were in cups or spoons but I went with grams. I drat near crashed the car into work choking on my own farts

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Damm that's a fine owl.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Elitist Sphincter Hammer doesn't sound like an insult.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

Not to an Elitist Sphincter Hammer, no.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

Three Olives?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

It doesn't sound good though, unlike "communist gently caress box" which sounds like just a really great time tbh

E: mods please change my name to communist gently caress dragon

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 01:50 on Jul 28, 2021

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

bike tory posted:

It doesn't sound good though, unlike "communist gently caress box" which sounds like just a really great time tbh

I thought they shut that place down

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

bike tory posted:

On the other hand “communist shart nazi” or really any combo of “communist _____ nazi” is like Fox News 101.

Also, I’ll tag myself as idiotic rear end hound.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Which launched an entire subreddit. But because reddit isn't the best for image browsing, here's imgur's link:

https://imgur.com/r/restofthefuckingowl

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Alaois posted:

Three Olives?

:golfclap:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

3D Megadoodoo posted:

There is at least one magazine-fed revolver model. Can't remember the name.

E: it's on the tip of my tongue (as I raka raka raka rakamatofoun) something like Pilchard, Deckard, uhh...

Ee: Dardick

That's certainly a unique solution to something that I didn't even know was a problem.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Megillah Gorilla posted:

That's certainly a unique solution to something that I didn't even know was a problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psrZXa2WeQE

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I liked the caption on this one.

"Time-Lapse of work done on the crazy horse monument over the last 30 years."

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Somehow I keep getting "moon moon moon"

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I liked the caption on this one.

"Time-Lapse of work done on the crazy horse monument over the last 30 years."

That was featured in Stephen Fry in America series. The finished design is really kitchy and bad. The less the dude makes progress the better it looks.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

lobsterminator posted:

That was featured in Stephen Fry in America series. The finished design is really kitchy and bad. The less the dude makes progress the better it looks.

Wow, way to ruin a perfectly good mountain.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think quite a lot of the native people living around there also took that view.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

OwlFancier posted:

I think quite a lot of the native people living around there also took that view.

I kind of assumed.

I know what your name means, but I like the idea that you go around putting bowties and/or top hats on owls.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

lobsterminator posted:

Personally I like the "centaur but also with a horse front" look

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

OwlFancier posted:

Also mixed in with the person they're "honoring" with it wouldn't have wanted it done in the first place.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

muscles like this! posted:

Also mixed in with the person they're "honoring" with it wouldn't have wanted it done in the first place.

And, in a way, isn’t that the most honest tribute to indigenous people possible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Thaddius the Large posted:

And, in a way, isn’t that the most honest tribute to indigenous people possible?

"Your ancestor wouldn't want to have a monument of himself, you would rather have this possibly holy site unchanged, the monument looks like rear end and we half-rear end actually finishing it."

Yeah at least it's consistent.