Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

RagnarokAngel posted:

All I'm saying is I hope you know what you're getting, and are ready to accept the consequences if its not.

I mean, right now I'm getting a lot of gaslighting and trying to warn about the consequences of that, but sure.

Edit for your edit: These chucklefucks are the police.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/number-capitol-riot-arrests-military-law-enforcement-government/story?id=77246717

kartikeya fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Jul 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

kartikeya posted:

I mean, right now I'm getting a lot of gaslighting and trying to warn about the consequences of that, but sure.

Edit for your edit: These chucklefucks are the police.

Im not gaslighting you grow the gently caress up. Someone disagreeing with your stance, no matter how adamant you may believe in it, is not gaslighting.

You might feel this is crucial to the preservation of our democracy, i believe you well and truly believe that. The fact i dont see it that way isnt gaslighting.

If you trust the justice system to prosecute the thugs on their side good loving luck.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

RagnarokAngel posted:

Im not gaslighting you grow the gently caress up. Someone disagreeing with your stance, no matter how adamant you may believe in it, is not gaslighting.

You might feel this is crucial to the preservation of our democracy, i believe you well and truly believe that. The fact i dont see it that way isnt gaslighting.

If you trust the justice system to prosecute the thugs on their side good loving luck.

No, someone insisting that a thing I saw is not actually what I saw is gaslighting. And it's been happening over, and over, and over again since January 6th happened, mostly from the right, but also from leftists who either feel this shouldn't be focused on in favor of a different agenda, or who are making the argument you are. The gaslighting isn't "I don't think this should be the solution", it's "these dummies weren't a danger and it's silly and stupid to act like they were, you're overreacting", because that's provably untrue. I don't trust the justice system to do it right, that's why I'm pushing for it to do so. The police have always been poo poo, but white supremacists and fascists have been actively infiltrating them for decades, and no one in any position to do something about it took that seriously either.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

I really hope youre getting therapy. Jesus.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

RagnarokAngel posted:

I really hope youre getting therapy. Jesus.

Yes. That. That's gaslighting.

Not even addressing anything at this point, just "you're crazy".

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Im not doing this again. My bad for letting myself get drawn in. Here have a freep thread.

US Olympics team ends first day of Tokyo 2021 without a medal for the first time on an opening day in 49 YEARS: 'I'm still a little shocked'

Here's an interesting one

quote:

For the first time since 1972, Team USA failed to win any medals to open the Summer Olympics on Saturday in Tokyo.
Team USA Olympians endured several upset losses during the first day of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games, taking home none of the 11 gold medals that were awarded on Saturday Japanese time, or Friday in the U.S.

The team also failed to win any of the silver or bronze medals for any of the opening day events, which included archery, cycling, fencing, judo, air rifle and pistol shooting, taekwondo, and weightlifting.

Brady Ellison, the number two seed Team USA archer who has won three Olympic medals in games past, was one of the American Olympic athletes to suffer an opening day upset loss.
'I'm still a little shocked,' Ellison said after Saturday’s event, according to a USA Today report.

'I completely expected us to win a medal today.'

According to Olympic historian Bill Mallon, the U.S. team has gotten a medal on every first day that its athletes have played since 1972 in Munich

Don't worry, Freep knows why!

First post in the thread.
(Spoiler tag is to cover a nasty slur)

quote:

Go full tranny. That should fix it.

1 posted on 7/24/2021, 5:29:10 PM by Libloather

[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Libloather

Not even a diversity award?

4 posted on 7/24/2021, 5:32:33 PM by BeauBo

[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Princess Purple Hair has something planned . Did the team get their CRT brainwashing before the left , if so their brains are Mush

7 posted on 7/24/2021, 5:34:54 PM by butlerweave

Ah the magic phrase!

quote:

But they look great in their BLM jackets and their stylish kneeling.
Maybe they’ll get a participation trophy.

8 posted on 7/24/2021, 5:35:15 PM by DesertRhino (A coup government may not claim the protection of the same constitution it overthrew. )

quote:

Where’s the equity? I don’t see the challenged, the less than athletic or those like myself who failed gym in the eighth grade.
This must be changed.

14 posted on 7/24/2021, 5:39:58 PM by OpusatFR (RepoR)

The "I dont even own a tv" of olympics posts

quote:

What!
I though the Olympics were cancelled because of Covid or something.
What channel are they on? —er—- never mind . I think I need to mow the grass again.
Oh well........
When do the Winter Olympics start?

15 posted on 7/24/2021, 5:41:52 PM by rhinohunter

RagnarokAngel fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jul 24, 2021

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

It's been years since Conservapedia mattered even to the right-wing ecosystem, but one of my favorite things about that site was how they'd have a page for every Olympic game arguing that every loss for the USA was proof that America was becoming weaker because we didn't love God enough, and every Olympic win *Also* proved that point somehow

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
CRT means Cathode Ray Tube goddammit. I hate that acronym now.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

loving BIDENS ruined our Olympic team.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
I'm too tired to post it now, but FOX posted a headline on their front-page (it might have been THE actual frontpage article) about the Team YSA gymnasts not being in the opening ceremonies. Even though they rarely participate because they have to be up early the next morning for medal winning.

I cannot begin to wrap my head around how instantly the comments devolved into -

- Well I'M NOT WATCHING the Olympics! Harrumph!

- They might as well wipe their rear end with the flag!

- They're bankrolled by the communist Chinese

I'll try to get some screen grabs of it up, because the :stare: smiley isn't enough to sum it all up.

(But I do understand what Fox was trying and succeeding in doing with the front-page article and headline.)

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Captain Log posted:

I'm too tired to post it now, but FOX posted a headline on their front-page (it might have been THE actual frontpage article) about the Team YSA gymnasts not being in the opening ceremonies. Even though they rarely participate because they have to be up early the next morning for medal winning.

I cannot begin to wrap my head around how instantly the comments devolved into -

- Well I'M NOT WATCHING the Olympics! Harrumph!

- They might as well wipe their rear end with the flag!

- They're bankrolled by the communist Chinese

I'll try to get some screen grabs of it up, because the :stare: smiley isn't enough to sum it all up.

(But I do understand what Fox was trying and succeeding in doing with the front-page article and headline.)

Simone Biles consistently dunking on a bunch of skinny white girls makes a certain type of person extremely mad and I am here for it.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Zeroisanumber posted:

Simone Biles consistently dunking on a bunch of skinny white girls makes a certain type of person extremely mad and I am here for it.

Continuing a great american tradition and one of the few good things to ever come out of the Olympics

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Continuing a great american tradition and one of the few good things to ever come out of the Olympics

Might as well post the other one, too:

Although it's worth noting that in this one the story's a little different. That white guy who got silver is Peter Norman, an Australian who helped them plan the whole thing; those black gloves are actually his, and they're all wearing human rights badges on their jackets. I believe they suggested he do the salute as well (since he was also a critic of Australia's entirely different racist policies), but he declined.

I can really respect a man who willingly sets himself up to look like the biggest goddamn dork in a photo that'll make history.

Cleretic fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Jul 25, 2021

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
He was a good dude. He was kept off the 72 Olympic team even though he qualified. He never recanted his support despite being blacklisted. Tommie Smith and John Carlos were pallbearers at his funeral.
https://thewire.in/sport/peter-norman-the-white-man-in-that-photo

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

I’ve wondered for years and years why they’re saluting with different arms. Thank you.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

quote:

To: janetjanet998; FreedomPoster
Thank God I am out of the CDC, for so many reasons.

25 posted on 07/27/2021 3:07:34 PM PDT by Lazamataz (I feel like it is 1937 Germany, and my last name is Feinberg.)

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I too am glad the man who said he wanted to genocide non-white children in gas chambers (and is still comparing himself to Jews in his signature) is no longer working at the CDC.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

It's interesting that the guy who wanted to Zyklon-B-ify Mexican children now has a new tagline about feeling like a Jew right before the Holocaust

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

VitalSigns posted:

It's interesting that the guy who wanted to Zyklon-B-ify Mexican children now has a new tagline about feeling like a Jew right before the Holocaust

It's literally only bad if it happens to them. Bad things that happen to not them are not bad things. It's very post-modern in a sense, cancer is only a bad thing depending on the context.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Any reaction to the capitol police testimony today?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
I've been seeing some marvelous stuff on Fox. Mostly because there seems to be some sort of organized effort for left leaning people to invade the comments over the last few days.

Freepy Foxers are walking a mind bending line of, "Well, it's not up for the police to tell us what happened. This should not be allowed. I AM a lawyer." up until an actual lawyer explains the difference between a witness testimony at a hearing and a witness at a criminal trial.

Also plenty of weird sovereign citizen rants about how this is all the fault of Pelosi. And she instigated it. And she didn't do her job preventing it. All at once.

I'll just type this one out -

sonofchebornek - "With all due respect it is not the cops job to posit on who is to blame. That question would be stricken in a courtroom."

Why does each one of these motherfuckers manage to :smug: about their big words while falling down a staircase using it?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

It must be opposite day on Freep.

Simone Biles Did Nothing Wrong!

quote:

To: CondoleezzaProtege
“Hypersexualization of the female athlete’s image masking as empowerment”

ABSOLUTELY 100%
I feel sorry for such girl’s who now feel the double pressure to not only be a world class athlete, competing away from home, but now you are expected to look like either Miss America or Cardi-B, whichever social image fits your peer group.

It is not a sin or a crime not to be ‘beautiful’.
Same as for men, it’s not a crime to be un-handsome (thank God in my case!).

11 posted on 7/27/2021, 10:00:07 PM by lee martell
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
This girl was sexually abused by the team physician for the US women’s national gym team, who also abused dozens of other girls. I’m sure she’s carrying around some trauma from that abuse, and she owes the US women’s national gym team nothing - if they want their team members to be stronger mentally, maybe don’t hire pedophiles who sexually abuse them.

26 posted on 7/27/2021, 11:17:13 PM by AnotherUnixGeek
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
This young lady has so much happen in her young life.

She is a fantastic athlete, the best.

I don’t know what’s going on with her but with her history and her hard work, she deserves all the understanding that we can give.

She deserves support until she tells us that’s not what she wants or kicks sand in our face.

29 posted on 7/27/2021, 11:55:55 PM by Irenic ( )

quote:

To: DesertRhino
Calling her a snowflake shows that you were never sexually abused, and you have no clue what it does to your body as you get older. There’s a book called “the body keeps the score“ about the horrific damage that people who’ve never experiencede abuse treat as invisible.

How dare you condemn someone who has been through far more physical, emotional, and mental stress than you could even imagine. I am ashamed of your ignorance and self righteous judgment about a far stronger person than you.

There is no such thing as mental illness. It’s as physical as cancer.

31 posted on 7/28/2021, 12:23:32 AM by WhattheDickens? (Funny, I didn’t think this was 1984…)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

what the gently caress. it's actually unnerving to see them act like people.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Captain Log posted:

Freepy Foxers are walking a mind bending line of, "Well, it's not up for the police to tell us what happened. This should not be allowed. I AM a lawyer." up until an actual lawyer explains the difference between a witness testimony at a hearing and a witness at a criminal trial.

Lol, kind of amazing to see them say poo poo like this after they said the exact opposite during the Chauvin trial.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
If it’s any consolation, if freep let you search post history they’d prolly milkshake duck pretty quick

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Charlie Kirk called her an unamerican psycopath so I'm sure we'll be getting the takes soon enough once their favorite news sources let them know that actually she sucks.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Georgia Peach posted:

drat wait until the find out what asylum seekers face

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

pseudanonymous posted:

It's very post-modern in a sense, cancer is only a bad thing depending on the context.

I mean that is true. See Rush Limbaugh.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Xiahou Dun posted:

Any reaction to the capitol police testimony today?

Honestly I don't have the energy to click that thread link

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
All I'm reading there is "if only we could have had our orange baby Kristallnacht, boo hoo".

These are "the worst people America has to offer" as described in testimony.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Georgia Peach posted:

It's pathetic when rhetoric surrounding Biles is better on Freep, of all places, than on Reddit.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

It's always interesting seeing the effects of propaganda in realtime.

If something comes up just out of the blue without a being introduced to them through the right-wing hateosphere, a chunk of conservatives will often have reasonable humane opinions about it, until they get their marching orders then they fall in line.

Reminds me of the Ben Garrison evolution on George Floyd, which was mirrored by a lot of people on the right. From a human "this is shameful" reaction to seeing the video to "he was just one bad apple it's not a systemic problem" to "Floyd was a fragile tissue-paper doll on the verge of death who coincidentally died of natural causes while a knee was on his neck, which was a necessary and proportional response to him hulking out on the police with his superhuman fentanyl-fueled hyperstrength!"

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnarchoBreadism/status/1384957922476691456

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
That happened on Freep as well. If you go back to the first few threads about Floyd's murder there were a sizable portion of Freepers who were very critical Chauvin's actions and even a couple just flat out saying "Holy poo poo, he just murdered that dude! :stare:" But once the protests started and The Narrative formed every last one of them went full "He died with a knee, not of a knee!"

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
"Kangaroo Court" my rear end. The defense had no defense because there was a 9 1/2 minute video of their client flat-out murdering George Floyd and what was on trial was whether or not cops were going to be able to murder with absolute impunity. Some reactionaries howled because there was the implication that a not guilty verdict would mean the whole city burned. But if the jury had actually gone that far in defense of a murderer the city deserved to burn.

More than a year later and I'm still furious about it.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
BREAKING NEWS: Department of Veterans Affairs becomes the first federal agency to issue vaccine mandate: 115,000 frontline workers have eight weeks to get the shot or face getting FIRED

quote:

To: frank ballenger; cherry; Widget Jr; Trump Girl Kit Cat; AFB-XYZ; Justice; crusty old prospector; ...
PATRIOT PING

5 posted on 7/26/2021, 11:59:39 AM by BlackFemaleArmyColonel (No weapon formed against me shall prosper! (Isaiah 54:17))

quote:

To: JoSixChip
I guess that means almost all doctors are Democrats.

14 posted on 7/26/2021, 12:01:41 PM by grumpygresh (Civil disobedience by jury nullification. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

:byodood: Them doctors are sneaking in vaccines against muh consent

quote:

To: rktman
They ask me every time I go if I want the jab.

I say no thanks.

Next time they may not ‘ask’................

27 posted on 07/26/2021 12:08:35 PM PDT by Red Badger (Homeless veterans camp in the streets while illegal aliens are put up in hotels.....................)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Red Badger
A doctor did that with one of my children and the first dose of Gardasil (Sp?). We said no thank you. She argued we were making a poor decision. And then she did it anyway - added it with other injections we did approve. She was an interim doc filling in for our regular pediatrician. We didn’t realize until after the fact. It was good for her own safety, health, and well-being that she was no longer around after we found out.

262 posted on 07/27/2021 2:31:46 PM PDT by mn-bush-man
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies ]

:supaburn: The Apocalypse has already begun!!!!!

quote:

To: BlackFemaleArmyColonel
I rebuke the wicked, evil spirits behind this in the Name, Power and Authority of Jesus Christ! They will not win this battle to poison us.

156 posted on 7/26/2021, 4:09:47 PM by spacejunkie2001

quote:

At this point I think and feel that it is better to recognize that we are 46 months inot Revelation 12, and our previous analyses of the symbology may have been a little too literal. Taking the COVID-19 gene therapy treatments is too close to the Mark of the Beast for safety.

32 posted on 07/26/2021 12:10:03 PM PDT by SubMareener (Save us from Quarterly Freepathons! Become a MONTHLY DONOR)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: SubMareener
I found it interesting that my pastor announced he will be preaching on Revalation in a couple of weeks. He’s never done that before.

61 posted on 7/26/2021, 12:23:51 PM by RushIsMyTeddyBear (RIP my "teddy bear". )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

quote:

To: SubMareener
Yep…this may be preparing us for the Mark. If we can stand now, we can stand then

132 posted on 07/26/2021 2:05:04 PM PDT by Jan_Sobieski (Sanctification)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Jan_Sobieski
It could very well be the Mark of the Beast. Our previous interpretation of the symbology is not surviving contact with the actual End Times. Remember this happened the first time. Very few understood John’s ministry, and they certainly misunderstood Jesus’ ministry.

142 posted on 07/26/2021 2:21:45 PM PDT by SubMareener (Save us from Quarterly Freepathons! Become a MONTHLY DONOR)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 132 | View Replies ]

quote:

It’s funny, last week Gates and Soros bought a covid test manufacturing company.
This week it was disclosed that the current tests can’t distinguish between covid and the flu.
Now I just heard that many companies are going to mandatory vaccinations and if you don’t get it you need to be tested weekly.

Hmmm.

33 posted on 7/26/2021, 12:10:28 PM by READINABLUESTATE (CENSORSHIP = VIOLENCE)

quote:

SMH.

My lib ex-SIL (we’re still very close and good friends). She’s a VA nurse and took the vaxx months ago. But it was her CHOICE.

46 posted on 7/26/2021, 12:18:26 PM by RushIsMyTeddyBear (RIP my "teddy bear". )
Curse you for choosing life over death!

If she ever stops posting it could be because she died of COVID

quote:

To: laplata
I have an autoimmune condition that has been in remission my neurologist who is in research at UCLA med center told me under no circumstances to take this vaccine, he doesn’t have enough data to KNOW how this vaccine affects the immune system!! He has had myself AND all of his patients on a supplement regimen from day one he has not had ONE patient as of yet to contract this virus and these are folks with immune disorders!! He has been absolutely FURIOUS that meds that could absolutely suppress the virus have been BANNED from being prescribed!!!

78 posted on 7/26/2021, 12:35:30 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 55 | View Replies]

quote:

To: laplata
It’s only a matter of time before my company orders it’s employees to wear the Star of David. Er, I mean show proof of vaccination.

Even though I had covid and had monoclonal antibodies infuses resulting in me being much more safer than those who were simply vaccinated with an EUA.

Yet, I don’t expect that to make any difference to Herr Direktors. Neither will the Nuremburg Code which I plan to bring up.

But when that day comes, I will get an antibodies test first. There should be ways to identify the percentages of my antibodies vs. a person whose only been jabbed with a EUA. Even proving I’m better vaccinated, I still don’t expect that will satisfy the bosses.

110 posted on 07/26/2021 1:12:20 PM PDT by Responsibility2nd (I love my country. It's my government that I hate.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 105 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Responsibility2nd
Your conclusion is, unfortunately, exactly right. They do not care. We’re dealing with very evil people with an evil agenda.

163 posted on 07/26/2021 4:36:51 PM PDT by laplata
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 110 | View Replies ]

A reasonable take to start.

quote:

This is reasonable. The VA is full of old and fragile people with tons of known vulnerabilities re covid. Anyone working with them should have been vaccinated long since, as is usual around the world in such cases. Medical “front liners” (including those who work in nursing homes, etc.) are generally first in line for vaccination, for good reasons.
And this goes for flu vaccines too, as that is a primary or contributing cause of death for old people, which should be obvious to anyone who looks at mortality charts.
This is along the lines of mandated hygiene, hand-washing, sterilization of instruments, etc.

123 posted on 07/26/2021 1:42:44 PM PDT by buwaya

quote:

To: buwaya
This is reasonable.
I call "Bullshit"!

It's totalitarian, un-American, and strikes at the heart of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". This is an EUA concoction and hundreds of thousands have either died or had serious (some permanent) bad reactions to these awful drugs. These should be banned, much less required for anything.

126 posted on 07/26/2021 1:55:48 PM PDT by Gritty (All those who’ve lied about everything for 5 years are the ones demanding I take the vaccine-JKelly)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 123 | View Replies ]

quote:

Interesting justification for the most dangerous mass medical experiment ever implemented in American History. In fact, it is more dangerous than ALL others combined, and there is no legal remedy for injury and death. We’re you born in 1930s Germany?

129 posted on 07/26/2021 2:00:50 PM PDT by Jan_Sobieski (Sanctification)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 123 | View Replies ]

quote:

The VA vaccinated me back in January and February. This makes sense to me. Vaccines are one of the true medical miracles I can’t imagine what life today would be like without the small pox, polio, tetanus and other vaccines, on thing is for sure though a lot of the old farts alive today would have been dead long ago without them...

Refusing to be vaccinated because of one’s politics seems to me to be a IQ test in disguise...

145 posted on 07/26/2021 2:30:02 PM PDT by montanajoe ( )

quote:

To: montanajoe
Refusing to be vaccinated because of one’s politics seems to me to be a IQ test in disguise...

Getting a Covid vaccine seems to be a sign of below average IQ.
209 posted on 07/26/2021 8:16:50 PM PDT by Brown Deer (America First!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 145 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Brown Deer
Very good. We’re a nation of indoctrinated, unable to think critically or for themselves, sheep.

211 posted on 07/26/2021 8:39:55 PM PDT by laplata
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 209 | View Replies ]

Now it looks like anti-vaxx freepers are going to wear the fact that they caught COVID as a badge of honor

quote:

Thank you for the voice of reason on this covid thread.

Just a response to those who think doctors or nurses are not vaccinated, in the small hospital where I work, most (if not all) of the docs had covid and all of them are vaccinated. The nurses, all the older ones are vaccinated, several of the younger ones chose not to and understandably so because several females are of child bearing age and choose to not take a chance. That is their right and I am glad our hospital is not requiring it.

I find it difficult to believe anyone over the age of 65 would not get the vaccine but I understand why younger people would not.

I’m sure I’ll hear the reason why this vaccine is the mark of the beast when all other vaccines were not. :)

146 posted on 07/26/2021 2:44:31 PM PDT by ozarkgirl ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 139 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: ozarkgirl
“I find it difficult to believe anyone over the age of 65 would not get the vaccine “

Why? I’ve had covid and now have natural (superior) immunity. Why would I want to deal with the side effects of the vaccine, especially long-term, which no one has any clue about.

218 posted on 07/26/2021 10:35:03 PM PDT by steve86 (Prophecies of Maelmhaedhoc O'Morgair (Latin form: Malachy))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 146 | View Replies ]

:dawkins: But for science

quote:

Today I made the decision after 12 years in ancillary support of healthcare to leave the industry. The direction HC is headed is not compatible with my religious beliefs nor my moral standards.

It is true that HC has been in the sewer for some time now. The money is good but it rots the soul. Like almost every industry it is compromised by evil, greedy megalomaniacs.

I expect to see a cascade of these mandates in the next 60 days. The dam is about to break and if you’re in the field you had better have a life preserver!

152 posted on 7/26/2021, 3:30:00 PM by diplomatic_immunity

:qq: Please listen to this explicitly fash content to learn more

quote:

To: Joe Brower
Please listen to this Bannon War Room podcast from Saturday, where he interviews Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA technology. You can skip past Naomi Wolfe at the start, and also skip RFK Jr. who has a bad Skype connection, but please listen to what the guy who inveted mRNA has to say about the mandatory jab. Dr. Malone starts at 18 minutes. Please don’t miss this.

https://rumble.com/vk9rmy-episode-1120-dirty-dozen-the-12-most-dangerous-people-in-america-pt.-1.html

230 posted on 7/27/2021, 5:52:46 AM by Travis McGee (EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 228 | View Replies]

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

maybe if you didn't want to be coerced like this you shouldn't have been disgusting plague carriers

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Very few understood John’s ministry, and they certainly misunderstood Jesus’ ministry.

:ironicat:

quote:

He has been absolutely FURIOUS that meds that could absolutely suppress the virus have been BANNED from being prescribed!!!

:happened:

quote:

It’s only a matter of time before my company orders it’s employees to wear the Star of David. Er, I mean show proof of vaccination.

Hey yeah, weird, I wonder what group of people fought to give employers ultimate power to dictate their employees' lives and have passed laws preventing workers from joining together in some sort of group or union to equalize power?

I mean don't get me wrong, it's good that places are requiring mandatory vaccination, but it's always great when their "free market" bullshit backfires on them and they get mad about it.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
I'm long past the point of wishing I could flee the country, but holy gently caress this poo poo just doesn't stop.

I know there is an element of the stupidest voices being loudest. But when I look at a country with all the means in the world to have everyone vaccinated, and about two for every five aren't, I just want to scream.

If it was as simple as, "You don't vaccinate, you get sick, you die" I'd feel differently. But how many family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors have died because one shitstick decides to bring everyone a Covid goodie basket?

Not to mention what happens when the unvaccinated Petri dish people fart out some super aggressive variant that renders all the vaccines useless.
---
Anyways, have some comments from a FOX NEWS! article about the testimony of the capitol police officers! What fun!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
I love they're still trying to pass the poor innocent unarmed Babbit schtick. Meanwhile an actual unarmed black man pinned to the ground and not a threat that got choked out was a violent drug user that got what he deserved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Not directly relevant but as a jew I recently learned that the book of Acts has Peter literally summon the Holy Ghost to chop a rich Christian, who tried to squirrel away some money instead of donating it all, in half. Just mercs the dude on the spot.

Talk about misunderstanding Jesus on the right.