Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

absolutely anything posted:

john romero's about to make your state department/raytheon ghoul rear end parents his bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

john romero's about to make your state department/raytheon ghoul rear end parents his bitch

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

When I was 12 I bought a network adapter for my Gamecube because I was obsessed with Phantasy Star Online. It felt like a big accomplishment at first but ultimately it ruined the game for me because people online would just drop duped legendary items everywhere, spoiling any sense of challenge or discovery.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mkvltra posted:

When I was 12 I bought a network adapter for my Gamecube because I was obsessed with Phantasy Star Online. It felt like a big accomplishment at first but ultimately it ruined the game for me because people online would just drop duped legendary items everywhere, spoiling any sense of challenge or discovery.

state department/raytheon ghoul rear end players

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

we still pOwn each others state department/raytheon ghoul areas

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A Raytheon Ghoul approaches!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

A Raytheon Ghoul approaches!

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Grabbed By The Raytheon Ghoulies

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I remember when Ash caught his raytheon

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Cubone posted:

I remember when Ash caught his raytheon

LOL

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The depraved British brothers who made that game have been trying to revive interest in it for years including doing a Plok webcomic. Weirdly they also made the first Ken Griffey game on SNES which is one of the best baseball games on 16 bit.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This is cringe

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lmao

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
im sorry

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nice work lads.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nintendo Power made so many lovely games look insanely cool

I remember begging my parents for a copy of Simpsons: Hit and Run thanks to rave reviews in Nintendo Power that described it as the best GTA-style game ever released. Ironically, it actually was

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I sincerely miss nintendo power. Even reading about games I never played was completely enthralling

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Sub-Actuality posted:

I sincerely miss nintendo power. Even reading about games I never played was completely enthralling

Lego magazine, Nintendo Power, and EGM. I would also grab GamePro despite knowing it was the shittiest. Even the quality of the paper + printing in Nintendo Power was far superior, ftw.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mkvltra posted:

Lego magazine, Nintendo Power, and EGM. I would also grab GamePro despite knowing it was the shittiest. Even the quality of the paper + printing in Nintendo Power was far superior, ftw.

it was. and it came down on high from Nintendo Themselves so it felt sacred

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Lobster Harmonica posted:

I remember begging my parents for a copy of Simpsons: Hit and Run thanks to rave reviews in Nintendo Power that described it as the best GTA-style game ever released. Ironically, it actually was

Simpsons hit and run and Simpsons road rage the crazy taxi clone we're both great