Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm walking to ward w/o turning around due to all the xbox 360 classics

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'm walking to ward w/o turning around due to all the xbox 360 classics

its the onyl way to play dodonpachi saidaioujou without spending $12000 us dollars

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1420405858022866953

It is time.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

its the onyl way to play dodonpachi saidaioujou without spending $12000 us dollars

dont forget pink sweets and muchimuchi pork

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

dont forget pink sweets and muchimuchi pork

you can at least emulate those sort of

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

cant wait to play jelly boy and the glorious hole

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1420415971945238541?s=19

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

More picross ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That's pretty dope

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

sega ftw

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

thank you nintendo and sega

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Woah

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

sick thats dope

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

are any of these good?

im curious but not curious enough to close THPS

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’m playing Jelly Boy right now, it’s fine. When you press one of the buttons you turn into a little duck. Sometimes when you exit duck mode you come back with thick framed glasses.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

NienNunb posted:

I’m playing Jelly Boy right now, it’s fine. When you press one of the buttons you turn into a little duck. Sometimes when you exit duck mode you come back with thick framed glasses.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
e; decided to bump the Mario thread instead

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Bouillon Rube posted:

are any of these good?

im curious but not curious enough to close THPS

i cant speak for the other two (jelly boy lol) but claymates is a decent SNES game

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Jul 29, 2021

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Is the ace attorney trilogy good? I only ever played half a game on DS at some point and liked it but then the save file got wiped after a full day of playing and I didn't wanna play the same eight hours again.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ace attorney kicks rear end, definitely do it

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Is the ace attorney trilogy good? I only ever played half a game on DS at some point and liked it but then the save file got wiped after a full day of playing and I didn't wanna play the same eight hours again.

It kicks rear end

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's. It regularly goes to $20 or even $15 though so might be worth it to hold out for a sale.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Yes.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Cool I knew the games are good just didn’t k ow if that specific collection had the good ones

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Ace Attorney owns, get it. I wish they’d put some of the old Professor Layton games on the switch, I miss solving mysteries through the power of puzzles.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Cool I knew the games are good just didn’t k ow if that specific collection had the good ones

some are worse than others but I wouldn't say any individual AA games are bad (individual cases maybe). Original trilogy is the best though so it's a good buy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

apollo justice is pretty bad but the rest are cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

been playing a shitload of gnosia so i'm getting a thing where i'll say somethin irl and then immediately think "oh crap will that make people think i'm gnosia" every time i say somethin even a little controversial

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fungah! posted:

been playing a shitload of gnosia so i'm getting a thing where i'll say somethin irl and then immediately think "oh crap will that make people think i'm gnosia" every time i say somethin even a little controversial

I've never heard of this game but it sounds awesome, almost like 1 player spacestation 13 or werewolf

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

its literally one player werewolf wth a meta-plot and rpg stats attached, its pretty cool. i'm apparently real fuggin bad at werewolf though lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

apollo justice is pretty bad but the rest are cool

It’s good imo.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Apollo and whats her name the magician are cool. The prosecutor is cool. Emma is sort of cool. Pheonix is a weird sociopath. The cases are all kind of bland to bad tho and they all have clowns or the circus

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Cases with clowns and/or the circus or windy oldbag or w/e her name is = sewer levels of penix wrioght

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

pretty much 100% what lyle said. apollo and ema are cool, tracys cool, everything else is a mess

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

apollo justice is okay but it has the worst final case in a series where all the other games have really hype and memorable ones

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

all the cases do th thing where someome else solves the case fort you as you hit buttons

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
dual destinies is my least favorite. apollo's not very good but it has moments, dual destinies doesnt and also tries so hard to course correct from apollo that it also throws out handful of cool/interesting things it was setting up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

absolutely anything posted:

dual destinies is my least favorite. apollo's not very good but it has moments, dual destinies doesnt and also tries so hard to course correct from apollo that it also throws out handful of cool/interesting things it was setting up

dual destinies had cool goth prosecutor and sexy goth big sister dude. athena is cool. the big twist in apollo about jury trials makes no sense outside of the specific japanese political context of the mid 00s. everything pheonix does in apollo mindbogglingly stupid and he has non of the charm from the original 3. so really all it sets up is redemption for circuses and clowns

edited time stamp fail. gently caress you mods and admins

mysterious loyall X fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Jul 29, 2021