Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

bill maher calling himself a “house n*gger” on live television

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

a fatguy baldspot posted:

bill maher calling himself a “house n*gger” on live television

and then sneering at his audience when they didn't cheer his fake rear end apology the next week

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Spergin Morlock posted:

and then sneering at his audience when they didn't cheer his fake rear end apology the next week

https://twitter.com/AdamFriedland/status/871050675383410688

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

was babs or Nancy the blow job queen of Hollywood. I forget

actually I’m lying it was Nancy lmao

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

"This is a tough hurricane," he said. "One of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water."

I swear to god at this rate within a year I'm going to forget all the racist nationalism and only remember poo poo like this and not have any clue why anyone disliked this guy

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

Muslim Prayer Rugs Found At Border (~2005-2017, they were mostly just complete bullshit but this one time a guy found a dirty towel and it was on Fox News)

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

the Q people finding a child trafficking playground that was probably a homeless camp

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Conservative columnist david french is an avid WoW player.

https://www.engadget.com/2010-01-26-15-minutes-of-fame-wasting-no-time-gaming.html

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Ah, so Blizzard has at least diehard one fan who will support their pro rape agenda.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I'm surprised the Q folks never landed on Denver International Airport as being a big secret trafficking hub, it seems like it'd make way more sense than the nonexistent basement of some pizza parlor

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Now I'm remembering the Draft David French for President movement that lasted like a weekend

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

LastInLine posted:

I swear to god at this rate within a year I'm going to forget all the racist nationalism and only remember poo poo like this and not have any clue why anyone disliked this guy

We really did get tired of winning

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

a fatguy baldspot posted:

was babs or Nancy the blow job queen of Hollywood. I forget

actually I’m lying it was Nancy lmao

Mr. T seriously contemplating asking if Ronny would be okay with...

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
??? politics not basketball fam

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Gazpacho posted:

??? politics not basketball fam

bring back the supersonics

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

I never understood why anyone thought this was the craziest thing anyone would ever see in their lives. Not even a top 500 trump moment imo from the standpoint of comedy

It's so crazy to me because he didn't even have his team print a new poster with the desired graphic, his dumbass just drew on it with a sharpie and was like " good enough"

Like, the president of the United States did that lmfao. It's an easy top5 moment for me

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
related:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/7075/all-info?r=1&s=1

quote:

To prohibit the President from deploying any strategic weapon, such as a nuclear bomb, for purposes of altering weather patterns or addressing climate change, and for other purposes.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Atrocious Joe posted:

he's an afropessimist

lol

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

tinstaach posted:

Now I'm remembering the Draft David French for President movement that lasted like a weekend

e: just realized david french is not french stewart

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Trump’s brief phase where he kept referring to himself as King of the Jews

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I'm surprised the Q folks never landed on Denver International Airport as being a big secret trafficking hub, it seems like it'd make way more sense than the nonexistent basement of some pizza parlor

During renovations not too long ago they had lots of signs and ads playing up the conspiracy stuff and they were pretty good

https://archive.curbed.com/2018/9/7/17832102/denver-airport-conspiracy-theories-signs-construction

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

that was a limited hangout

turns out they added a shoney's

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Plank Walker posted:

e: just realized david french is not french stewart

Incoming message from the big giant President:

im gay

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

They have

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

Muslim Prayer Rugs Found At Border (~2005-2017, they were mostly just complete bullshit but this one time a guy found a dirty towel and it was on Fox News)

but still used as a plot point in the movie sicario 2

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

duz posted:

but still used as a plot point in the movie sicario 2

i could only watch about 30 minutes of that before i noped out

oh wow

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zthl9n7377s

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
A reporter unable to verify that Jeb had any friends.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

https://twitter.com/OnlyInBOS/status/761392139649646593

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

oh thank god that was in 2016. i thought jeb! was...close and began to panic

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

He's such a pathetic figure that it's easy to forget he had a key role in the 21th century turning out as lovely as it is

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Mst3kmann
Aug 8, 2005

FOREST WHITAKER EYE

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

I never understood why anyone thought this was the craziest thing anyone would ever see in their lives. Not even a top 500 trump moment imo from the standpoint of comedy

Because he broke The Rules, and there’s nothing liberals love more than The Rules

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Mr. Lobe posted:

He's such a pathetic figure that it's easy to forget he had a key role in the 21th century turning out as lovely as it is

yeah how soon we forget that he was a key part in handing Bush Florida

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Trump’s brief phase where he kept referring to himself as King of the Jews

pretty sure some of his followers still do