Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

StarkRavingMad posted:

there is like zero chance he is going to no-show or start any trouble

https://twitter.com/JUVENTUDGUERRE2/status/1420578463170367488?s=20

he has like a hundred tweets and retweets about the match right now and he even made it his twitter header, he knows this is a chance to have a little late career resurgence

And if Juvi does no-show, they have a backup plan

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/stlanarchy/status/1420856783720132613

I really can't get over how cool this all is. A positive relationship with the indies.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Eddie Kingston being promoted as a TV wrestling star. What a world.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Conrad_Birdie posted:

AEW stays winning, even against the Olympics

AEW keeps winning against Loser Olympians who don't even compete naked anymore.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

karmicknight posted:

Eddie Kingston being promoted as a TV wrestling star. What a world.

Come meet Eddie Kingston, Nick Gage, and Evil Uno, famous tv stars.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

AEW is the best goddamn thing to happen to this industry in decades and I loving love it.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Scarf posted:

I actually wonder if the exit into the crowd wasn’t an audible so Stu could go get checked out without risking much more damage and without disrupting the match too much

this is exactly what i thought

Shard posted:

Can I just say - Kenny is looking in amazing shape. Like he looked like a beast last night.

yeah he looked great - even two months ago he looked really beat up

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
https://twitter.com/AllElite_Memes/status/1420830214398136320

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Cody needs to change his name to Cody White through at least next weeks dynamite.

Have a BTE segment or on Sammys vlog with him interacting with Chavo in full Kerwin White gear.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Big Queefy posted:

Cody needs to change his name to Cody White through at least next weeks dynamite.

Have a BTE segment or on Sammys vlog with him interacting with Chavo in full Kerwin White gear.

excuse me, but he's cuban

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Bard Maddox posted:

top rope Judas Effect...

Jericho gonna pull a huge rear end frog splash on Juvi

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cody needs to start getting blazed like Gandalf if that's his promo art

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
This is a great shirt

https://twitter.com/TommyEnd/status/1420568928095440897

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

KungFu Grip posted:

excuse me, but he's cuban

:laffo:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Scarf posted:

Jericho gonna pull a huge rear end frog splash on Juvi
Jericho's going to hit the Dogg splash

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

Come meet Eddie Kingston, Nick Gage, and Evil Uno, famous tv stars.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Pylons posted:

I really can't get over how cool this all is. A positive relationship with the indies.

it's really neat how AEW has become the arbiter of influence wherein they trade stars with Japan for excursions, defend and elevate titles from NJPW and NWA, bump up Impact with Omega and by tangent, Switchblade, and are likely helping out NWA and Mickie James' projects for the womens PPV and tag team division. Their existence alone has pretty much breathed life into so many other indies and smaller feds, and it's great how they've allowed all their workers to keep doing independent booking. Keeps indies relevant while also allowing employees to still have fun and do matches they want outside of AEW if they're not currently in the cycle for TV that week.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Scond Tommy End shirt also out today https://twitter.com/BlackCraftCult/status/1420835847427870722

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
"Alestair is going to go over to AEW to mess with Cody, and Cody is going to wear all white" doesnt sound that great on paper but I am really into it.

The Dark Order with trainrobber bandanas hitting a pose sounds kinda lame but the execution was great, I liked it.

The Elite ironically(?)/unironically(?) cosplaying as NBA allstars sounds incredible, and it was beyond great.

And yeah, Omega was moving very fast yesterday, on the recent WOL podcast he said he is feeling better.

kickascii fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jul 29, 2021

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

somewhere Taz just took a knee and gasped, reaching for his cell phone

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I'm sure Konnan will be babysitting Juvi as part of this to make sure things go smooth

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I just caught up with thread and man, y'all are gonna be real mad when Christian gets the All Out title shot

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Christian AF

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

I just caught up with thread and man, y'all are gonna be real mad when Christian gets the All Out title shot

I'll remember to be mad next year

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Christian def gets a title shot - I just don't think you do a PPV with him for the title. That's a Dynamite title match. Or Rampage's first show!

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

Yeah, I always get mad when threatened with a good time.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Christian had a really good match with Matt recently, he'd be a fun one-off title match, though for TV, not for PPV

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Rarity posted:

hmmm yes we are

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Rarity posted:

Yes. Yes I will.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
I wasn't hyped for Juvi, but who else from that era who worked with Jericho isn't either dead or retired?

The obvious choice would've been Malenko, but with him having Parkinson's that's not an option.

I guess they could've brought in Psicosis and his rad public domain theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMA5Z_N2h4w

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I love Christian and I feel a Kenny feud would feel really out of place currently. Especially while the Hardy feud is still very much chugging right along.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

smarxist posted:

somewhere Taz just took a knee and gasped, reaching for his cell phone

“Those are my colors!”

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Shinjobi posted:

I love Christian and I feel a Kenny feud would feel really out of place currently. Especially while the Hardy feud is still very much chugging right along.
Yeah suddenly plugging in Christian to feud with Omega is WWE-rear end booking at its finest

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

I was very hyped for Juvi and, while I'm not expecting a good match exactly, I am totally on board for whatever absurd dog-and-pony-show spectacle they put together because I think it'll be fun if nothing else.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Ciclope

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I can't believe my lovely $29 ALL OUT tickets are going for around $350 on the secondary market.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

CombineThresher posted:

I was very hyped for Juvi and, while I'm not expecting a good match exactly, I am totally on board for whatever absurd dog-and-pony-show spectacle they put together because I think it'll be fun if nothing else.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Zombie Lemur posted:

I wasn't hyped for Juvi, but who else from that era who worked with Jericho isn't either dead or retired?

The obvious choice would've been Malenko, but with him having Parkinson's that's not an option.

I guess they could've brought in Psicosis and his rad public domain theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMA5Z_N2h4w
Like all children growing up in the 90's Rey Mysterio was my favorite luchadore in WCW but as an adult Psicosis loving ruled

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
I was always a La Parka man myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

I loved Ciclope and Damian 666, but La Parka and Psicosis were loving rad when I was 13-14 years old.