Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
Like, I think the worst case scenario with the Page thing is that they missed the ideal moment and when they do pull the trigger on him that moment won't be quite as hot as it could've been

The worst case scenario is still heaps good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Gonna exclusively drink PBR from now on because I'm an AEW-incel

I will because beer is expensive in Canada.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

rantmo posted:

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1421186712525582341?s=20

Feel bad for Upper Deck, getting into business on AEW on the day the company died but I look forward to their Memento Mori line of cards anyway.

Give me Legendary Encounters AEW, you cowards.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
In the lead up to Full Gear Page has to go 2 on 1 with the young bucks with the stip that if he wins they're banned from ringside.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
AEW gonna make so much goddamn money off that Upper Deck deal they'll be able to afford a single Braun Strowman appearance fee

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Gonna exclusively drink PBR from now on because I'm an AEW-incel

I hope a rum company becomes aewpilled so I can do this as a more large scale bit.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

RandolphCarter posted:

Give me Legendary Encounters AEW, you cowards.

Oh gently caress

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

I hope PBR sponsors AEW so we can get callbacks to the time Coors (or whoever it was) sponsored WCW and Jim Ross would talk about a wrestler's head getting smashed into "the Coors turnbuckle" and would drop comments about how good a nice cold refreshing beer would taste right about now :cheers:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I keep thinking about the possibility of bryan danielson becoming a regular on BTE and eeee

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

something something chicken fries

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/fightful/status/1421209241365323776?s=21

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

The PBR discourse is fantastic

https://twitter.com/PabstBlueRibbon/status/1421185123878330368?s=19

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

https://twitter.com/nylarosebeast/status/1421191112312692738?s=21

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Enjoy a nice cold BEER and a pipin' hot PIZZA before watching your favorite WRESTLING

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'm just watching Dynamite now and I really don't appreciate how they've put in spoilers for the true A show, Sammy's Vlog.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

rantmo posted:

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1421186712525582341?s=20

Feel bad for Upper Deck, getting into business on AEW on the day the company died but I look forward to their Memento Mori line of cards anyway.

AEW Heroclix, why not done?

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

karmicknight posted:

Neither of those people are going to wrestle Kenny Omega at All Out.

Who said they were?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shinjobi posted:

Enjoy a nice cold BEER and a pipin' hot PIZZA before watching your favorite WRESTLING

If papa john’s doesn’t jump on this to try to get ahold of all the pizza related ad revenue, their Shaq rebrand was for nothing imo

PBR and Papa John’s: garbage tier food, shovel it in your capitalist foodhole

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

:lmao:

I want more Silver and Maki Itoh

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Sandman signing confirmed.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

PBR is my favorite microbrew so I’d be down for this

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Great move by Domino's to speak up and get more eyes on the thing they were upset about instead of ignoring it and letting the meme die in a day or two.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

My brother surprised me with an AEW figure!

...its Riho :geno:

I've only seen her fight twice. I think 2nd time was her fight at Revolution.

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Can't wait for the inevitable "what pizza should we order" discussion where I have to explain gently caress domino's because they're not gang affiliated

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Just fyi that forbes article is using that Front Office Sports article as its source so it could still be bullshit

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Atomic Robo-Kid posted:

My brother surprised me with an AEW figure!

...its Riho :geno:

I've only seen her fight twice. I think 2nd time was her fight at Revolution.

That's one of the least flattering figures I've ever seen in person.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The last like 15 pages of this thread were a fuckin' trip

I thought something big happened but it was just slap fighting about hangman having to wait an extra month

AEW is giving us poo poo to be happy and excited about (seriously - has there been a time like this in wrestling since the monday night wars in the 90's where you're like holy poo poo who will show up this week?) from top to bottom but we've got wwe brain so badly we can't help but nit pick a two year burn being two years and one month. It's about perspective, let's all hug

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Chris Jericho will do a 450

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Orange Carlisle posted:

The last like 15 pages of this thread were a fuckin' trip

I thought something big happened but it was just slap fighting about hangman having to wait an extra month

It's not really about this

Orange Carlisle posted:

AEW is giving us poo poo to be happy and excited about (seriously - has there been a time like this in wrestling since the monday night wars in the 90's where you're like holy poo poo who will show up this week?) from top to bottom but we've got wwe brain so badly that we can't help but nit pick a two year burn being two years and one month. It's about perspective, let's all hug

it's about the contingent of posts who feel the need to call anybody who expresses disappointment about anything AEW related a broke brained vincel who's being worked.

At least we can discuss pizza and beer.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Jericho will hit a picture perfect 630 and the camera will cut to Sammy wiping tears of joy from his eyes.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

nevermind that poo poo here comes the CUM PARK

https://twitter.com/KillLutherKill/status/1421232036593946629

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
CM PUNK to debut at CUM PARK

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

he will be much fatter and also a skeleton, and he will be called CUM Park

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

blunt posted:

it's about the contingent of posts who feel the need to call anybody who expresses disappointment about anything AEW related a broke brained vincel who's being worked.

Actually it’s about the polar opposite of what you said it’s about

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

blunt posted:

You're right. I hate beer and love pizza

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

smarxist posted:

CM PUNK to debut at CUM PARK

CM PARK vs. CUM PUNK confirmed

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

That episode was incredible

Best intro to a match ever

Page will be fine you absolute goobers

PBR is pretty good stuff

I loving love AEW

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

blunt posted:

Nobody should be driven out of a thread for not liking something, I've said that many times. The wwe brain I was referring to is something I've also had at points with AEW - the lingering feeling they're going to gently caress up a story because of what we were used to before. So far tony has shown that not only does he plan extremely far out but he also is very willing to course correct angles and characters that he's made mistakes on. It's apples and oranges between the two companies was all I was saying. There's just so much good going on that it's wild sometimes that folks latch on to one unknown like that.

also I'm always down for pizza, beer and cowboy poo poo

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I love PBR that I get from the VFW across the street from me for $1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Roman Reigns posted:

Just fyi that forbes article is using that Front Office Sports article as its source so it could still be bullshit

loving Variety did the same goddamn thing.