Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
"THIS IS OUR WORLD!"

"THESE ARE OUR MEXICAN SPICES!"

bruh I need you to think about what you just said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
Why is there an ASMR portion to a Taco Bell stream? Kind of concerned.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I'm pretty sure Taco Bell didn't specify "ASMR Nacho Fries Eating" in their brand deal.

This is new territory.

Somewhere right now a Taco Bell ad exec is either completely chill and laughing or freaking the gently caress out.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

somewhere there's a taco bell marketing exec either cheering or staring in horror, and I don't know which

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

"This burp was brought to you by Taco Bell. So thank Taco Bell for this moment."

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back
When the Tales folks brought Kiara on to do advertising for them, I'm fairly sure they knew exactly what they were getting into.

When Taco Bell paid Gura to advertise for them, I'm fairly sure they had no idea in hell what they were about to unleash.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
21k people are watching a cartoon character lovingly eat fast food too close to the mike in a brand deal.

This is like watching the Wright Brothers take flight for the first time.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Oh and she's gonna dip the fries in pudding :stonklol:

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
I mean french fries in milkshake works, this seems fine

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

"Imagine - stay with me now - imagine you let a nacho fry cool and the cheese coagulate around it and then [...] you deep fry it."

The hypothetical taco bell exec is now either taking notes or breaking down completely.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I dip chicken nuggets in ice cream, savoury/sweet combos rule.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Log082 posted:

somewhere there's a taco bell marketing exec either cheering or staring in horror, and I don't know which

Staring in abject horror is probably the choice right now.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

gura/hachama cooking collab when

antisocial democrat
Mar 28, 2007

I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased.
Oh man, the whole "working on the commercial" act is pretty terrible. You can tell when she goes back on script because it goes from weird and funny to stupid.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Soon we will get the Steven1989MRE or TheReportOfTheWeek collab.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I don't know if she actually has a script. I can imagine her just completely improving the entire thing with just a handful of bullet points she has to hit in this hour long stream

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Reviewbrah save us

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Fat_Cow posted:

Soon we will get the Steven1989MRE or TheReportOfTheWeek collab.

Gura doing an MRE eating stream is something I would tune in for. Though she'd then would have to use the self heating pouches or worse the aero gel stoves and I would fear for her life and her neighbors.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
oh my god towa's cat has the stumpiest legs
https://twitter.com/tokoyamitowa/status/1421272845657591812

Revolver Bunker posted:

Gura doing an MRE eating stream is something I would tune in for. Though she'd then would have to use the self heating pouches or worse the aero gel stoves and I would fear for her life and her neighbors.
All right, let's get all this taco bell nicely laid out in the bathtub.

Nice.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

There are MREs that don't require cooking, usually the ones they issue to fighter pilots as emergency rations.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

antisocial democrat posted:

Oh man, the whole "working on the commercial" act is pretty terrible. You can tell when she goes back on script because it goes from weird and funny to stupid.

I would be genuinely shocked if they actually gave her a script with backstories, personalities, and world lore about the commercial for their brand deal.

It sounds like 100% her own idea, and that taco bell just said "stream, talk about the commercial, the fries, mention the following 5 things"

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Finana is doing an extremely cursed stream consisting of describing eroge scenes to her viewers and talking about her and Selen watching Melody on chaturbate.

antisocial democrat
Mar 28, 2007

I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased.

pentyne posted:

I would be genuinely shocked if they actually gave her a script with backstories, personalities, and world lore about the commercial for their brand deal.

It sounds like 100% her own idea, and that taco bell just said "stream, talk about the commercial, the fries, mention the following 5 things"

Well, if she actually improvised all the lore and character names for that commercial I'd swap back to impressed.

The commercial breakdown was pretty rough but overall this was plenty entertaining, I just watched an hour-long taco bell commercial voluntarily and didn't even notice the time fly by so obviously it worked. She had like 21k live viewers and the VOD has like 202k views immediately after it ended, so whichever ad guy had this idea is probably popping champagne.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Aww, they match

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Kwyndig posted:

There are MREs that don't require cooking, usually the ones they issue to fighter pilots as emergency rations.

By definition an MRE should be ready to eat. It's just nicer to have warmed.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.
there's probably some low-level marketing drone who knew exactly what they were doing but tomorrow morning some exec is going to go "wait why is my secretary telling me we're trending on twitter"

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
I know people were talking about how that pokemon moba is unbalance pay to win bad game, but people are enjoying it so at least there's that

earlier snuffy was talking about how good it was, and now mel and matsuri are playing

Mel view
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhPS98-tE8E
Matsuri view
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tug2L6uFme0

RareAcumen posted:

Aww, they match

like mother like son

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
VTubeStudio has an API in the works, and I cannot put into words how much cool stuff is possible with it

so I put it into a video instead

the best part is that neither of those color changes were baked into my avatar. it's all dynamic using the API

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Feb 9, 2022

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
also it's silvervale's vtuberversary
https://twitch.tv/silvervale
:catdrugs:

that's rad, how does that work?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Feb 10, 2022

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

drat, Just Chatting streams own, I didn't hafta pay attention to a game, just bullshit shitpost lore about Belphie, slowly unscuff my stream with audience help, and even had a friend drop by so we could talk and flirt, as casual lesbian friends do
My veiwer count was twice my usual average the entire time and never dipped below double digits, which is wildin for a small streamer like me

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...

Wudz posted:

also it's silvervale's vtuberversary
https://twitch.tv/silvervale

:catdrugs:

that's rad, how does that work?

The emulator I'm using, Bizhawk, has some pretty flexible support for Lua scripting, so I'm using a script to read Mario's current powerup status and invincibility timer from the game's memory. If the status changes, the script sends a message to a local web server, which reads it to determine Mario's current state. That web server is also connected to the VTubeStudio API, so once it determines that Mario's color has changed, it sends a request to VTubeStudio telling it to change my avatar's colors accordingly.

VTubeStudio recently added an API call for changing the size of avatars, so my next step is adding support for mushrooms. :shroom:

The best part of this is that it's versatile. Not only can it be adapted for any NES game, it can also be adapted for any other console Bizhawk supports with full Lua functionality. I started off as a strategy game streamer, but at this rate I might end up having an extended retro gaming arc.

Vinigre
Feb 18, 2011

Prepare your bladder for imminent release!
We are a couple of hours in to Millie Moth's 10 hour subathon. Five Nights At Freddies is up next, which will be followed by FNAF 2, so feel free to swing by to point and laugh partake in good fun.

Edit: She has died twice on the first night.

https://twitch.tv/milliemoth

Vinigre fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jul 31, 2021

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Wudz posted:

Watch mouse get overloaded by innuendo in real time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1zdMReo7QA

I was wondering what the gently caress and then I saw it was Ar Tonelico

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Pikamee chose to believe in miracles, that she could get a blue axolotl in one hour. And now she has to watch her debut stream.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/houshoumarine/status/1421334236137594881?s=20

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

If you don't want weird, don't get Gura to do your ad copy. And if she's going to give you an hour of her time don't give her 2 seconds in an oversaturated background image.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Red Minjo posted:

Pikamee chose to believe in miracles, that she could get a blue axolotl in one hour. And now she has to watch her debut stream.
She would have had a chance had she properly stocked her fishtank instead of watching American Horror Story season 8.

Hahaha she had no chance. 1 hour? Pfffttt

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQCnftJIsX8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

CannonFodder posted:

Hahaha she had no chance. 1 hour? Pfffttt

i mean you only need 1 in 1200..marine got hers in 45 minutes.