Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
They've been watching an apple with dainty legs power stomp a dick creature all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
a poster was questioning why they bothered looking at the F count and honing in on this bug. I'm glad the comic panned out this way - this is exactly why QA testing keeps prodding at seemingly innocuous bugs. if something's loving up, you don't know if it's a one off issue or just the first hint of a consistent A-type issue.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Idle Amalgam posted:

They've been watching an apple with dainty legs power stomp a dick creature all day.

The difference is that we're not getting paid for it

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Amaramaruna fuckin lovin it

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

It's taken so long to develop this plot that I forgot tohru wasn't even the one to keep prodding at it

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Next six weeks will be internal monologs of who gets credit, followed by one line of recounting whatever actually goes down in the real world which is not discussed or considered important, and we immediately move on.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

jemand posted:

Next six weeks will be internal monologs of who gets credit, followed by one line of recounting whatever actually goes down in the real world which is not discussed or considered important, and we immediately move on.

And it will all be amazing.

Hatsune Mike
Oct 9, 2013

Aardvark! posted:

a poster was questioning why they bothered looking at the F count and honing in on this bug. I'm glad the comic panned out this way - this is exactly why QA testing keeps prodding at seemingly innocuous bugs. if something's loving up, you don't know if it's a one off issue or just the first hint of a consistent A-type issue.

This, for real - even as we joke about the use of paper forms and an odd amount of process for things, a lot of this arc has been illustrating the minute details of effective game QA.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Maybe Tohru watching someone at the peak of a craft inspires him to do better... or maybe nothing consequential happens in this comic. It's probably the latter and I'm okay with that

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

At some point she's gotta get tired of him always being three or four steps behind her and ditch him, right?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
you know at first i was 100% against the dual timeline technique, but they're both so insanely long now i can't imagine both of them going at the same time

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Moon Slayer posted:

At some point she's gotta get tired of him always being three or four steps behind her and ditch him, right?

I think that's the way she likes it.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Oh no, she's had it with their bullshit.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
the worst fake psychic imaginable

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

There it is, the good post.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

lmao

Also, I love how she reads a printout of the search results and not on the screen itself.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Princess misjudged again. Not a good look, thread.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Don't praise her, it only makes her grow!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

jemand posted:

lmao

Also, I love how she reads a printout of the search results and not on the screen itself.

iirc the way their system works that's her checking paper reports that have not been entered into the computer yet

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

the holy poopacy posted:

iirc the way their system works that's her checking paper reports that have not been entered into the computer yet

Ah, that makes more sense.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

It's really refreshing to see princess going against the grain of this comic and just doing in a few panels what took neet an entire page

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Reckless speed imo

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
Nice to see Princess bang something and then smell her finger afterwards.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

CodfishCartographer posted:

Honestly it's kind of depressing that last panel is true. Do Japanese middle schoolers really laugh at someone who aspires to be a professional at their hobby?

I can think of one obvious tyoe of case, involving teen Western anime/manga nerds. Surely a fair few would move to Japan expecting to become genius/popular manga artists, while having little skill or any real concept of the massive learning (language/culture/art/scripting etc. etc. etc.) that would be required to even pass, let alone succeed in it.

Fake edit: Quote above is a few pages back now, I've been v. busy (not drawing manga), Im catching up here now, nice to see you posting so many updates Mr ...eak, all power to you. :)

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Aug 1, 2021

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
are we about to discover the best way to grift the mentally ill

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Aardvark! posted:

are we about to discover the best way to grift the mentally ill

It'd be a new angle if they think spirits are real too - their only lie is that they can commune with them

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Please fix this bug.

Sincerely,
Everyone But Princess

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Nishiyama is so eager to enter the bug so she can get back to more dick-stomping tomorrow.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

ALFbrot posted:

Please fix this bug.

Sincerely,
Everyone But Princess

Princess was reckless in her speed, and you the price.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
They're all gonna get scolded for spending so much time on that lovely bug.

This is a game that has been pushed back. Right now the studio is in desperate crunch and a miniscule animation error that hardly anyone will see is what they focus on?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Lodin posted:

They're all gonna get scolded for spending so much time on that lovely bug.

This is a game that has been pushed back. Right now the studio is in desperate crunch and a miniscule animation error that hardly anyone will see is what they focus on?

Game froze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Ah yes, almost forgot the time-honored Japanese tradition of writing the issue down so someone can enter it into a computer so someone else can print it out and then fax it after which point it will be scanned into the computer and finally transcribed back to hand writing