Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
People worried about bray wyatt not being good enough in the ring for aew like we haven't been subjected to multiple Luke Gallows matches the last couple of months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Penguin Patrol posted:

hey what's going on with Ruby Soho? joker in the women's battle royale we think?

Very likely.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

KungFu Grip posted:

People worried about bray wyatt not being good enough in the ring for aew like we haven't been subjected to multiple Luke Gallows matches the last couple of months

Luke is super low on the list of wrestlers I give a poo poo about, but he's been acceptable in his role lately.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

Yeah and they were loving terrible

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Alan_Shore posted:

I'd rather watch Bray than Roman loving Reigns

Why would anybody watch Romain Reigns 🤷‍♂️

Shard posted:

Tay Conti

146 matches vs 1017 matches

KungFu Grip posted:

Gallows is a trashman too and the sooner he fucks off back to Impact the better.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

the audacity of putting Machine Gun Karl Anderson, a man who was once good enough to go at it with Tanahashi, with someone who has possibly the stupidest loving punch spot in wrestling, is ghastly and the sooner the Elite are turbofucked by all the other faces in AEW the better, as it will mean seeing less of Luke "Gangly" Gallows

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

rotinaj posted:

if bray is gonna show up for real, I only want him to show up and do something new

He's been v. good at reinventing himself, I hope he'll do it again

Or be could have the creative freedom to do a Fiend like character in his vision.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

blunt posted:

Why would anybody watch Romain Reigns 🤷‍♂️

he's really good looking and cool

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

He's a discount Jason Momoa with even less charisma than the original. The only good thing is when he gets outpromo'ed by part timers.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

DLC Inc posted:

the audacity of putting Machine Gun Karl Anderson, a man who was once good enough to go at it with Tanahashi, with someone who has possibly the stupidest loving punch spot in wrestling, is ghastly and the sooner the Elite are turbofucked by all the other faces in AEW the better, as it will mean seeing less of Luke "Gangly" Gallows

Remember, Gallows and Anderson were originally supposed to in The Inner Circle, instead of PnP. They'd be faces now, contenders for the tag team titles

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Penguin Patrol posted:

hey what's going on with Ruby Soho? joker in the women's battle royale we think?

That’s be my bet if I were the kind of dummy who bets on pro wrestling.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Davros1 posted:

Remember, Gallows and Anderson were originally supposed to in The Inner Circle, instead of PnP. They'd be faces now, contenders for the tag team titles

yuck

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

I'm really feeling this whole "Bray as Hardy's accountant" idea.

And he gets *very angry* when someone costs his client money.

VERY angry. Demon angry.

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Aug 1, 2021

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Or be could have the creative freedom to do a Fiend like character in his vision.

Fiend like structure*

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bray should go to DDT and have some fun. He can also do matches in NOAH explicitly to piss off Kenoh :allears:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Jerusalem posted:

Bray should go to DDT and have some fun. He can also do matches in NOAH explicitly to piss off Kenoh :allears:

You're saying Bray should go to TOKYOOOOOOOOOOO?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

DLC Inc posted:

Wouldn't the Good Brothers being close to the Bucks and Kenny kinda guarantee them a spot in AEW once their Impact contracts run out? They are basically on the roster, given how often they appear on Dynamite.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pinwiz11 posted:

You're saying Bray should go to TOKYOOOOOOOOOOO?

:hmmyes:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

He should go to NOAH so Muta can tell him he wants him to be the new Muta, then just beat him clean like he did Sanada.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Muta can .... just beat him clean.

Well that's kind of implied by him going to NOAH in the first place!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Davros1 posted:

gross

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

He should go to NOAH so Muta can tell him he wants him to be the new Muta, then just beat him clean like he did Sanada.

I don't know what's funnier, that TNA did poo poo with Sanada or that Muta's All Japan did poo poo with Sanada

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
After this Elite run ends, The Good Brothers should join the real nepotism stable, The Chaos Project and become beloved jobbers on Dark.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Bray to debut in DG wearing a jester mask as part of Masquerade

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Aren’t we supposed to also see whoever Tommy End was alluding to on Twitter as Matthew in the upcoming Cody match?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

Aren’t we supposed to also see whoever Tommy End was alluding to on Twitter as Matthew in the upcoming Cody match?

i mean he straight up called Buddy Murphy "Matthew" on twitter so thats not much of a mystery

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

fez_machine posted:

After this Elite run ends, The Good Brothers should join the real nepotism stable, The Chaos Project and become beloved jobbers on Dark.

Would love to see Sammy Vlog skits with Gallows politicking with QT to get out of jobs on Dark.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

Matt Adams/Silva still feels like he's a better fit with somewhere like NJPW where he can get over on pure workrate.

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

Wouldn't the Good Brothers being close to the Bucks and Kenny kinda guarantee them a spot in AEW once their Impact contracts run out? They are basically on the roster, given how often they appear on Dynamite.

I really fervently hope that they don't. There's so few people on the AEW roster I actively dislike, but Gallows is absolutely right up there.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Dangly won me over, he's so fun

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's enough kewl evil guys in aew now. there already were enough when the last one joined up. if bray joins he should be a big mean redneck partially in tribute to his late very dear friend's indy gimmick and partly to take advantage of being yourself turned up to 11 or w/e

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
lotta people in this thread need to chill out, smizz some whizz, catch a cizz

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cavauro posted:

there's enough kewl evil guys in aew now. there already were enough when the last one joined up. if bray joins he should be a big mean redneck partially in tribute to his late very dear friend's indy gimmick and partly to take advantage of being yourself turned up to 11 or w/e

He can call himself Lee Harper and show up in a Dark Order skit as an albino. As they're explaining this won't work, Dustin Rhodes walks in saying he rethought their offer to make him 7, sees what is happening and storm out cursing.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/aaronrift/status/1421577265536712716

Oh Randy.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://heelbynature.com/wrestling-news/aew-files-trademark-for-king-of-harts/

Gonna assume this isn't Teddy. What could it be?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

*bangs table*

BRET! BRET! BRET! BRET! BRET! BRET!

Or maybe just doing a thing with Martha to honor Owen.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i laugh when the tall man is talking about cum

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

KiLynn-Julia tag team, duh

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

Dangly won me over, he's so fun

StarkRavingMad posted:

lotta people in this thread need to chill out, smizz some whizz, catch a cizz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Owen Hart tribute show for the Owen Hart Foundation.

Ends with Oj putting QT in the Sharpshooter while -1 kicks Solo in the nuts.