Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Lol Meltzer said on WOR Hangman isn’t going to be on All Out at all, is he injured or what’s happening there

All of the EVPs are fighting about the best way to book him to look like a loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

the horses are in the enclosed pool area

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Plans change

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

Lol Meltzer said on WOR Hangman isn’t going to be on All Out at all, is he injured or what’s happening there

I've seen some speculation that his wife is due around that time.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Hangman: "I'm not wrestling in Lori Lightfoot's Chicago and you can quote me on that yee haw"

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Pylons posted:

Give me a skit where his wife goes into labor and it's up to the Dark Order to get him to the hospital on time!

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Pylons posted:

That’s been my assumption and Hangman seems more likely to actually take the paternity leave Cody and Mox didn’t.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

The power and motivation of fatherhood will be what finally drive Hangman to defeat the evil Kenny Omega

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Kenny looked at the booking and said 'that doesn't work for me, brother'

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
All Out is about the real stars. This heavyweight can heavyWAIT, brother

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I don’t think it will be Christian at All Out, but I can’t imagine him not getting a heel reaction and Kenny getting a face reaction if so. I’m going to watch either way for Darby and whatever Britt does. I imagine we will finally get some match announcements Wed.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Those of you who wished for CM Punk, welcome to how the monkey's paw works

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Gumball Gumption posted:

Hangman: "I'm not wrestling in Lori Lightfoot's Chicago and you can quote me on that yee haw"

And here I thought I couldn't love him any more than already did.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Eat My Fuc posted:

I don’t think it will be Christian at All Out, but I can’t imagine him not getting a heel reaction and Kenny getting a face reaction if so. I’m going to watch either way for Darby and whatever Britt does. I imagine we will finally get some match announcements Wed.

I still think we're being worked re: Hangman, and even though I :toxx:'d it and have been joking about it, Christian/Kenny would not be the drizzling shits. It's at least conceivable they could pull off a 5-star match.

But it would mean I'd go from cheering against Kenny to cheering for Kenny, which is not the direction Tony seems to want to go there, so I have no idea?

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

tony khan hears all the fans going berserk and screaming cowboy poo poo and thinks to himself “haha what a bunch of marks, im about to generate so much HEAT”

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

If you're going to do Christian vs. Kenny then you need to have some big story beat to follow up on for Christian I think, like him being seconded by Jungle Boy and then turning on him after he loses.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

I meant we're being worked that Hangman won't be at All Out, when this week we could find out that there's still a chance but he has to overcome some great odds.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Here’s how Hangman can still Win

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I feel like the only thing that would stop We Want Hangman chants during Kenny vs Whoever Isn't Hangman would be an appearance by Bryan or Punk, and it seems very likely Punk is facing Darby

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Here’s how Hangman can still Win

hangmanis44.com

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

luchadornado posted:

I meant we're being worked that Hangman won't be at All Out, when this week we could find out that there's still a chance but he has to overcome some great odds.

This is my assumption too, but who knows? We need more info.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/MickieJames/status/1421860149841514500

So it seems like AEW is officially part of Mickie's all-women PPV for NWA. Neat.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

adam page's baby being due around All Out would definitely put everything else in logical perspective i.e. why the title win isn't happening as soon as everyone assumed

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Hmm

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

DLC Inc posted:

adam page's baby being due around All Out would definitely put everything else in logical perspective i.e. why the title win isn't happening as soon as everyone assumed

Definitely. But it still raises the question of how the hell didn't anyone count to 9 before and adjust their schedule accordingly.

That Fightful dude has been saying for a few months that WWE's clearouts this spring and summer would have "huge ramifications in about 6-7 months", which is apparently when Xavier Woods' contract expires. And he keeps bringing it up so either he's heard something or he doesn't give a gently caress.

E:

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1421545516278689795

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Aug 1, 2021

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Hangman's baby announcement was early June and unless they were holding on to that sonogram for like, five months, there's no way the due date is Labor Day weekend.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Definitely. But it still raises the question of how the hell didn't anyone count to 9 before and adjust their schedule accordingly.

That Fightful dude has been saying for a few months that WWE's clearouts this spring and summer would have "huge ramifications in about 6-7 months", which is apparently when Xavier Woods' contract expires. And he keeps bringing it up so either he's heard something or he doesn't give a gently caress.

xavier's contract expires around like 2024 I thought? The only guy I think whose contract runs down by end of year is Sami Zayn's iirc.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Glad Hirsch is coming back to Dynamite, and Hirsch vs Kamille would be a very cool match

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/AustinCreedWins/status/1421672779473162242

*a Buck

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

rantmo posted:

Hangman's baby announcement was early June and unless they were holding on to that sonogram for like, five months, there's no way the due date is Labor Day weekend.

We know from the Cody/Mox announcements that goons have no idea how pregnancy works

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

horrific
https://youtu.be/G4HyL9viqac

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Rarity posted:

We know from the Cody/Mox announcements that goons have no idea how pregnancy works

loving AEW bookers are so afraid of giving storylines enough time that they're even rushing babies out now smh

-- a thousand vincels on Twitter

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the monkey paw got hangman's wife pregnant

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

Pylons posted:

Surely that doesn’t come as a sudden surprise?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Like a true cowboy hero, Hamgman Page sacrificed his push so that a child may live

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

rantmo posted:

Yeah but, even if his wife's due date is a few months past All Out, Hangman may not want to be having a championship run at the same time as a new kid, and they may not want his first run to be a short one, so pushing it back would make sense

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
the drug addict Hangman Page may just want to go back home and spend a few years extremely high as poo poo in legal manners tbh

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Wrestling fans on the internet: how is babby formed?

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
So who should take the title from Kenny? My vote is PAC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Chuck Taylor.