Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/cinemassacre/status/1399812595494817794?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ive been thinking of "Corpse Killer... consider yourself lucky!" ever since i saw the sega cd ep so im glad hes covering it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:gonk:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’m... an action figure?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m... an action figure?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF9eUXKgzCA

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
can anyone please get the "bars should stop playing football matches and instead put something good, like the three stooges" tweet

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

ArfJason posted:

can anyone please get the "bars should stop playing football matches and instead put something good, like the three stooges" tweet
I got some bad news friend.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Luckily this one still exists though.

https://twitter.com/Mike_Matei/status/656289060487602176

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Thank you Mike

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

American McGay posted:

I got some bad news friend.

thats why i asked

praise be

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m sort of surprised everyone else clowned on him for that too even though I shouldn’t, considering it’s a preposterous tweet. But I guess I figured most other people wouldn’t think twice about it for some reason.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
He apparently went back and deleted a whole bunch of older tweets. I found one in a discord embed that simply said "gently caress I love Coke" with an image that won't load anymore.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

American McGay posted:

He apparently went back and deleted a whole bunch of older tweets. I found one in a discord embed that simply said "gently caress I love Coke" with an image that won't load anymore.

That's the one where he's drinking a coke in front of a big wall of 60s coke memorabilia. Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmfao thank you

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Hiraeth
May 14, 2021
i like how the guys from screenwave arbitrarily use the set specifically built for rental reviews for basically anything they do now

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Hiraeth posted:

i like how the guys from screenwave arbitrarily use the set specifically built for rental reviews for basically anything they do now

So they're just using his basement for their own videos no one's going to watch?

Are you saying it wasn't James' basement at all? :(

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

Thought they beheaded Mike there for a second lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aT4w2Q1BrU

If anyone were craving for a couple of minutes of AVGN reviewing Carmageddon 64, well here you go.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Is this guy some 50s obsessed weirdo? What is happening.

Oh he is an AVGN guy. Idk. My fault for kramering into a thread for a YouTube channel I haven't watched since like 2010.

Edit: This was a juicy dive into internet drama.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Zurtilik fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jul 10, 2021

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Zurtilik posted:

Oh he is an AVGN guy. Idk. My fault for kramering into a thread for a YouTube channel I haven't watched since like 2010.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Is the Irate Gamer still a thing? He was definitely the worse if the 2.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Zurtilik posted:

We love the angry video game nerd here dude. Straighten up.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Zurtilik posted:

Is the Irate Gamer still a thing? He was definitely the worse if the 2.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Zurtilik posted:

i'm going to kill you.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

heehee posted:

i'm going to kill you.

:(

Thats fair. If I watch a bunch of AVGN to catch up would it help at all?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Zurtilik posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

honest to god you are lucky I didn't win the IK contest

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I somehow never knew Carmageddon was this infamously bad. I saw ads in magazines back in the old days and everything and thought it looked cool. Kinda glad I dodged that bullet.

Love the AVGN, when I have slow sunday I sometimes just put one of the season vids on in the background and giggle every time he says a swear.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

IGgy IGsen posted:

I somehow never knew Carmageddon was this infamously bad. I saw ads in magazines back in the old days and everything and thought it looked cool. Kinda glad I dodged that bullet.

Love the AVGN, when I have slow sunday I sometimes just put one of the season vids on in the background and giggle every time he says a swear.

I'll never not laugh at him getting hit in the face with a package being thrown from some mail person, as well as the "mail box 3" video, with "live like a windjammer as you gently caress".

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

IGgy IGsen posted:

Carmageddon 1-2 for the PC are well known classics. It's this port that's complete pants.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

THE BAR posted:

Carmageddon 1-2 for the PC are well known classics. It's this port that's complete pants.

Oh yea, I know. That's why I thought the N64 version was decent too. I just never knew the N64 version sucked this bad. And I was an N64 kid so I'd have happily bought that game where I can run over dinosaurs (cause yeah, I live in Germany, but as much as I hate censoring stuff like this normally, if you give me dinosaurs I can't be too mad. We even got robots instead of soldiers in Half Life, not too upset about that either). I didn't get a PC that could run games until much later.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Oh yeah, German PC Carmageddon had these weird, rotund robots instead of pedestrians.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y66vEfEiPBM

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

james' new shirt still bothers me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/Mike_Matei/status/1420175658794160131

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz