Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I have no idea why they were speaking Japanese but I think that was Hikaru Shida's BTE debut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yea ok posted:

the buildup to and the match punk vs cena mitb 2011 is probably the best wwe stuff since 97

:yeah:

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

I have no idea why they were speaking Japanese but I think that was Hikaru Shida's BTE debut

They did a telenovela bit last time so I think this is continuing that theme by doing a j-drama bit.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

no she was on BTE a few times early on in AEW where Michael Nakazawa would try to lift weights and struggle and then she would walk in and effortlessly start lifting heavier weights

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

That was a boring-rear end BTE. I like behind the scenes stuff but that was almost entirely an episode of filler.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

https://youtu.be/C-9QaSoPj7g

The only Punk promo you need to watch

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I'm a big fan of the Matt Jackson brushing his hair while soothing music plays bit.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

What’s crazy to me about that MiTB Punk vs. Cena match is according to Punk they called it all in the ring.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

RealFoxy posted:

def shida doing leva, im guessing nak doing peter? v good bit though

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

can someone explain to me like i'm a child what the difference is between filler and non-filler content on the young buck's travel and wrestling vlog with intermittent comedy sketches Being The Elite

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

History Comes Inside! posted:

Jericho’s next labour will be convincing his wife that Biden is the president

hahahah

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Alaois posted:

can someone explain to me like i'm a child what the difference is between filler and non-filler content on the young buck's travel and wrestling vlog with intermittent comedy sketches Being The Elite

dark order v no dark order

also sometimes they kind of half push stories without hard comitting, which i think honestly the opening and closing segments were a way of going "lol we are 100% trolling you, you will get kenny v hangman eventually, we know you want it badly" or thats how im gonna read it anyway

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Shinjobi posted:

1)Nick Jackson's delivery as a heel is growing increasingly hilarious to me. I don't know exactly what it is, but I'm enjoying him.

2)This BTE was crafted specifically to make me meltdown again ITT

I am cackling at this opening

"Wait, you think they wanted us to defend the belts at the pay per view?"

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I want next week where they do a ritual to resurrect Adam Cole, but something goes horribly wrong and they accidentally summon The Fiend.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I wouldn't mind Ric Flair hanging out with The Wingmen. He even chopped PPA :allears:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Alaois posted:

everything on bte is canon lore of aew storylines but if its boring then its not canon to the lore of aew

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Hollywood Honk actually has really good comedic timing.

"Dream cream is for topical use only. For application on your skin DUDE DON'T LET IT TOUCH YOUR SKIN "

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Shinjobi posted:

1)Nick Jackson's delivery as a heel is growing increasingly hilarious to me. I don't know exactly what it is, but I'm enjoying him.

2)This BTE was crafted specifically to make me meltdown again ITT

My favorite part of Nick's delivery was him nearly corpsing himself mean-mugging into the camera at Brandon. It went on way too long and that made it perfect.

I actually thought it was a better than average BTE, but I'm one of those weirdos in this forum that loves the heel Bucks and their content.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'd post this in the things you're afraid to say thread but I live cero miedo, BTE is better when it's a bunch of behind the scenes stuff and not skits. Being able to watch so much of the 10 man match up close like that was great.

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
You know that Twitter thread where some guy was pointing out to Lance Storm that indy style isn’t even that dangerous except for the period where every guy was trying to copy and outdo Strong Style? That’s kinda what I associate Punk with, or at least that’s the impression I got from having Punk-Joe recommended ages ago and being bored at 2 guys just whaling on each other for 30 minutes

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

SonicRulez posted:

I want next week where they do a ritual to resurrect Adam Cole, but something goes horribly wrong and they accidentally summon The Fiend.

Something goes even more horribly wrong, it's the Fun-Size Fiend, Marko Stunt in a discount Fiend mask.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

New Nightmare Factory showcase. https://youtu.be/T6ceQ6G-KBA

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

King Bahamut posted:

You know that Twitter thread where some guy was pointing out to Lance Storm that indy style isn’t even that dangerous except for the period where every guy was trying to copy and outdo Strong Style? That’s kinda what I associate Punk with, or at least that’s the impression I got from having Punk-Joe recommended ages ago and being bored at 2 guys just whaling on each other for 30 minutes

Was that some guy AEW wrestler Jack Evans, or has this happened to Lance more than once?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Jack Evans definitely had a point, the guy who got famous in ECW doesn't get to wax nostalgic about how wrestling was safer in his day

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

DeathChicken posted:

Jack Evans definitely had a point, the guy who got famous in ECW doesn't get to wax nostalgic about how wrestling was safer in his day

OTOH ECW was an outlier (it was part of their appeal) and Lance himself was a safe worker

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

El Gallinero Gros posted:

OTOH ECW was an outlier (it was part of their appeal) and Lance himself was a safe worker

Lance was, but WWF's grueling schedule can't be considered safe work by any sane metric and the amount of guys in Lance's generation who died at like 45 suggest that his era was plenty unsafe.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Evil Woono.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Joe vs Punk wasn't a trilogy it was actually a 4 match series in ROH.

Joe vs Punk I (World Title Classic) is Joe vs Punk 2. This is their first 60 minute draw. It is very good.

Joe vs Punk II (Joe vs Punk II) is Joe vs Punk 3. This is the ***** match.

Joe vs Punk III (All Star Extravaganza 2) is Joe vs Punk 4. It is the actual best match in the series.

Joe vs Punk 1 is a random non title match that happened for no reason on an ROH show in 2003 and isn't very good.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Aug 2, 2021

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I can't believe CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, Windham Rotunda, Braun Strowman, Ruby Riot, Brock Lesnar, Adam Cole, and Ric Flair are ALL the new Exalted One.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
if only Gamesmaster Anthony were alive to see it...

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Drakkel posted:

I can't believe CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, Windham Rotunda, Braun Strowman, Ruby Riot, Brock Lesnar, Adam Cole, and Ric Flair are ALL the new Exalted One.

Also they're all going to come out during All Out and take turns hitting their finishers on Hangman Page, ensuring he'll spend the rest of his career getting rolled up on Dark by guys like Ryzin or Baron Black

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I’m pretty sure I heard that Ric Flair was originally in the Bret Hart role of unveiling the AEW title.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1422229453959221249

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I’m pretty sure I heard that Ric Flair was originally in the Bret Hart role of unveiling the AEW title.

Yeah but he had a health issue and couldn't do it.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lamuella posted:

New Nightmare Factory showcase. https://youtu.be/T6ceQ6G-KBA

i need Kid Bandit on Dark yesterday

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Alaois posted:

i need Kid Bandit on Dark yesterday

lmao did he do an OWA onto his knee as a transitional move

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

Finally figured out my indie gimmick, time to go to wrestling school

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

an OWA Ushigoroshi yeah and then won with a Phoenix Splash, he's the greatest wrestler of all time

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Dude that loving rules

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pylons posted:

Dude that loving rules

he does a big spinny kick into the corner called The Big Beyblade and his nickname is The Protagonist of Wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That's a great nickname