Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

how about hospitals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
i literally thought the post was going to be about hospitals when i first read "manitoba is at 100%"

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

mediaphage posted:

lol at being at 100% for stores and malls and restaurants, but not a museum

but if you goto a resturant please dont walk over to other tables and mingle

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

how about hospitals?

:newlol:

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

how about hospitals?

still not enough room to fit the unvaccinated population of the RM of Stanley

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
INTERESTING STRATEGY LETS SEE HOW IT PLAYS OUT

Segue
May 23, 2007

Whereas Ontario is (for now) keeping its mask mandate, waiting until at least 75% of 12+ are fully vaccinated (at 70% now) and every one of the 34 regional health units will have to have 70% fully vaccinated as well to prevent regional hot spots.

We have no intention to shut down our testing or contact tracing and the work is ongoing to bump up everything.

This all could change in an instant but the one good thing about Doug Ford being a coward is that he is now afraid of loving up too much again.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Tired of hearing about all these badly run provinces. We just had Vancouver Pride here, I'll let you guys know if the vaccine worked or not!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Segue posted:

the one good thing about Doug Ford being a coward is that he is now afraid of loving up too much again.

man, i really hope so.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

lmao

https://twitter.com/CanadianPolling/status/1422600198564499461?s=20

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

If the average voter in other provinces digested that we would have an NDP majority.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
any results for quebec?

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Hahahaha movie theaters are 50% but you don't have to be vaccinated.

O god this is going to be bad.

"Space jam 2 at Silver city polo park now considered super spreader event"-4 weeks from now.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

This is a more accurate poll of who Canadians think would be the hottest prime minister tbh

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/Adam_Toy/status/1422650934593691653?s=20

I hate this man.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

any results for quebec?

trudeaumania reigns supreme in qc

https://twitter.com/CanadianPolling/status/1422600454177972232?s=20

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

jagmeet is the superior rt. hon. pm. sexyhair

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

the fact that otoole is in the literal toilet public opinion wise, it makes sense that most of the liberal attack ads so far have been against the ndp

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

DariusLikewise posted:

the fact that otoole is in the literal toilet public opinion wise, it makes sense that most of the liberal attack ads so far have been against the ndp

when aren’t they really

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

It's more anti-filthy brown guy- mania there

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Haha yesss. Kenney has hosed Alberta so hard that it's not gonna be a conservative stronghold anymore.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Terror Sweat posted:

the bloc fucks over a federal election, volume 12

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
https://twitter.com/zeeke55/status/1422539399699603457?s=19

Cheryl Gallant is gonna Cheryl Gallant

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
"sane people"

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

more like Cheryl Goofus

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Haha when as a fed conservative you poll loving third in Alberta...

Finally found the silver lining to Kenney going full psycho mode.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

yippee cahier posted:

more like Cheryl Goofus

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

everyone blaming Kenney for the CPCs poor performance in Alberta is really selling short O'Toole's role in this and I think that's unfair

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

i am curious if there’s been any work done looking at performance of federal parties in an election based on the subjective performance of the provincial parties

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

mediaphage posted:

i am curious if there’s been any work done looking at performance of federal parties in an election based on the subjective performance of the provincial parties

ontario almost always elects opposite parties at both levels for some reason

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Jagmeetmentum

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Haha yesss. Kenney has hosed Alberta so hard that it's not gonna be a conservative stronghold anymore.

the year is 2023, and Pierre Poilievre, leader of the newly formed Wild Rose Wexit gently caress Trudeau MAGAlberta Party, has been elected as Alberta's premier in a landslide victory.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
https://twitter.com/CarymaRules/status/1422608439226810373?s=19

Oh hey KKKookies

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Lol at thinking Liberals and Conservatives are different.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Terror Sweat posted:

imagine what they must think of o'toole

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Vintersorg posted:

I was kinda hoping Canada would lose because the chuds are gonna be out en masse decrying Rapinoe since she had the gall to ask for equal pay. I left a few soccer groups on Facebook because it is filled to the loving brim with misogynists and racists. Not even just in the US - all over Africa and Asia. It's insanity and makes me ashamed to even like the sport.

They were doing this even when the USWNT was winning. Also those sorts of people largely don't even care about women's sports, they're just angry about women having opinions. Be happy for Sinclair, it's not like this country has much else to be proud of.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
vyelkin had a great post where he explained that repbulicans are a reactionary party and democrats are a conservative party and i think about that post a lot. change the names and it's no different here.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

yippee cahier posted:

more like Cheryl Goofus

lmao now I'm mad at myself for not thinking of this

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

MonsieurChoc posted:

Lol at thinking Liberals and Conservatives are different.

Hey, one of them wants to brutalize and oppress racialized people in the name of resource extraction, and the other one also does but their leader is balding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
There’s an impressive number of Rachel Dolezal parallels to this story, even down to him having a prominent position in an advocacy group and the tiniest bit of digging turning up close family members who say “yeah, uh, we’re white as hell”.

https://twitter.com/cvpedri/status/1422560361253949448?s=20

Apparently there was some sort of Liz Warrren-ish “grandma always said we were 1/16th” aspect to it but mainly his ex-wife was native and he just entirely appropriated her culture.