Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cody's gonna take a kick to the throat on purpose so he can have a cool wrestler voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Cody's gonna take a kick to the throat, Pedigree Black and burst out of his skin to reveal Triple H

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

DeathChicken posted:

Cody's gonna take a kick to the throat, Pedigree Black and burst out of his skin to reveal Triple H

WHHHerewolf

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

DeathChicken posted:

Hhh is such a dirtbag

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

coconono posted:

Cody's gonna take a kick to the throat on purpose so he can have a cool wrestler voice

Call up his friend Glenn and see if he has any of those voicebox speakers laying around still.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
vlog just dropped :dukedog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CFdILPcOZ8

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Cerebral Bore posted:

Malakai Black is going to literally murder Cody by kicking his head clean off, except it happens in picture in picture while a life insurance commercial plays.

I hope Cody's head spins more times than Arn's microphone before hitting the ground

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

MassRafTer posted:

Love the bad faith poster trying to claim it's the lead in days after it was reported the lead in was low. And when you could already see the quarters and how the match built. Such lazy trolling.

Trolling implies it's done deliberately to elicit a reaction - these people are just dumb and have dumb opinions.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Malarkey will lose but for a good reason. Because Cody the Redeemer will save his soul and transform him from moody to fun loving.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

His gimmick should be that if he kicks you it causes you to freaky friday with the last wrestler he kicked before you and now AEW is about Fuego and Cody doing freaky friday.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
aww, Cody had some pieces of the broken TNT title mounted and they're on his mantle :unsmith:

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Malarkey will lose but for a good reason. Because Cody the Redeemer will save his soul and transform him from moody to fun loving.

Malakai Black: Undesirable to Undeniable

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
:rip: Fuego

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i cant believe marq quen is loving dead

e: lmao Isiah and Sammy singing along to Puddle of Mudd in the car

Alaois fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Aug 3, 2021

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I admit that I appreciate that QT burned a bridge by laughing at Vince

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
gently caress I never thought I'd be over on QT but here we are...

Also if anyone could make a GIF of QT and Fuego winking to the camera at around 14:16, I'd be your best friend and you can come to my birthday

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

A-Bar

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

DeathChicken posted:

Cody's gonna take a kick to the throat trying to get the tattoo removed.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

CellBlock posted:

Cody's gonna take a kick to the throat trying to get the tattoo removed.

the tattoo's been fake this entire time, it's all been an incredibly long con just to sell the spinkick

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
*pointing at teh nightmare family* this is not a real faction

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Alaois posted:

the tattoo's been fake this entire time, it's all been an incredibly long con just to sell the spinkick

ngl if Malakai Black kicked Cody's tattoo off i'd lose my mind

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

smarxist posted:

ngl if Malakai Black kicked Cody's tattoo off i'd lose my mind

I would, at the very least, stand up off my couch in excitement.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

...Over a year later I'm still shocked that anybody thought a Brandi/Luther/Mel/Awesome Kong at the end of her career stable would work.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Scarf posted:

Also if anyone could make a GIF of QT and Fuego winking to the camera at around 14:16, I'd be your best friend and you can come to my birthday

https://i.imgur.com/KB1qOiM.mp4

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

MorningMoon posted:

*pointing at teh nightmare family* this is not a real faction

QT is not wrong.

On the other hand it is where Fuego fucks now. Or did.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the fact that Sammy's birthday bit resulted in Fuego chants, god drat that kid is over

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

It's almost like this company doesn't hold it against someone for getting themselves over. loving bush-league I tellyouwhat

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Scarf posted:

Vlog QT is much better than Dynamite QT.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

AEW: Homecoming is soon. I’ll admit it - I’m excited.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

ChrisBTY posted:

...Over a year later I'm still shocked that anybody thought a Brandi/Luther/Mel/Awesome Kong at the end of her career stable would work.

If it had just been Brandi and Kong and Kong could still go I think that it would have worked OK. Probably not the greatest gimmick in the world, but also not one that bombed so bad that not even AEW could save it.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

It's almost like this company doesn't hold it against someone for getting themselves over. loving bush-league I tellyouwhat

I’m concerned this will come back to bite them in the future, because now every talent will try to get themselves over and something something blah blah blah

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I can't believe they BUILT to the serious reveal of Japanese Death Match Legend Luther as the final piece of an already-very-shaky storyline.

I have to give the Nightmare Collective this: It was so bad that it was the first thing to make Tony realize he needed to do some active quality control of storylines, so ultimately it was for the best

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Dimebags Brain posted:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

you are my best friend and can come to my birthday

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Dimebags Brain posted:

Even still... Ever since bowling-shirt-gold-chain QT showed up on Dynamite, he's been great. I thought the feud with Cody was shaping up nicely on his end, it was Cody's end that was dragging behind, probably because they knew End was coming in shortly.

All that to say, more douchebag QT please!

edit: sorry for the double-post

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Alaois posted:

i cant believe marq quen is loving dead

e: lmao Isiah and Sammy singing along to Puddle of Mudd in the car

i love that the boogie man was driving

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

yea ok posted:

AEW: Homecoming is soon. I’ll admit it - I’m excited.

Brave

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

smarxist posted:

i love that the boogie man was driving

thats not the boogie man that's the guy from the weird-rear end Private Party skits from the early pandemic BTEs

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Easily the better vlog than BTE this week, just love the whole atmosphere amongst the vlog crew. Also appreciate that in the NF unveiling, Cody first showed old pics of Black and King in their before-Dark days, and then for Preston it's a pic of Chris Masters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

phenomenal episode of the A vlog