Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

STAC Goat posted:

At the very least it got enough pushback for them to edit it out of the show, at least according to some. I have not checked to confirm that.

They did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

STAC Goat posted:

At the very least it got enough pushback for them to edit it out of the show, at least according to some. I have not checked to confirm that.

seems like it's still up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k7b8Ou1Ab4&t=3457s

edit: they may have hidden this video ID and uploaded a new one, they took a hatchet to it too, all the entrances are gone lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Sir it is an honor may I have 300 dollars

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
The Biles thing was mean, but fair "I'm a piece of poo poo Heel" game. I know the Duke guys didn't actually rape anyone, but a rape joke was a mile too far.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Since people brought it up earlier, I'm curious, were people this angry at Sammy when he said he wanted to rape Sasha on a podcast? That comment wasn't even in kayfabe like Caster's rap or an attempt at a joke, right? He just straight up said he wanted to rape her?

Not that one should be forgiven because it's less worse than the other but it's interesting how much more ire Max attracts every time.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yes they were much angrier lol wtf

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Since people brought it up earlier, I'm curious, were people this angry at Sammy when he said he wanted to rape Sasha on a podcast? That comment wasn't even in kayfabe like Caster's rap or an attempt at a joke, right? He just straight up said he wanted to rape her?

Not that one should be forgiven because it's less worse than the other but it's interesting how much more ire Max attracts every time.

People were mad at Sammy yeah.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Yeah, what Sammy said is seriously hosed up.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Melzter just reported that Shahid Khan Venmoed someone $300 that Tony needed to sign CM Punk and now the Chicago show is canceled. It will be interesting to see how AEW recovers from this

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Long-Time Lurker posted:

how much more ire Max attracts every time.

did max do rape jokes before now that i somehow missed

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Long-Time Lurker posted:

He got taken off for almost a month bud

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

My bad then, I just remember Sammy's return and people were giving him a hero's welcome.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Long-Time Lurker posted:

People were really pissed off about Sammy, I don't remember if people were pushing for him to get fired but people were mad.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I wanna echo the poster who pointed out that its remarkable that this rap was so layered with poo poo edgy poo poo that the weird rear end covid conspiracy joke or whatever that was isn't even registering.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

everyone here besides like two random posters all agree it went too far and shouldnt have been said. max and the preapproval gang need to rein it in a bit. make more jokes about old people dying in nursing homes bro!!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
cody please hurry up and beat malakai black so the thread can move on

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

xbilkis posted:

Melzter just reported that Shahid Khan Venmoed someone $300 that Tony needed to sign CM Punk and now the Chicago show is canceled. It will be interesting to see how AEW recovers from this

yea ok posted:

Sir it is an honor may I have 300 dollars

hope you're happy about your $300 pal

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

flatluigi posted:

He did a bunch of misogynistic jokes. They were compared to storming the capitol

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

I wanna echo the poster who pointed out that its remarkable that this rap was so layered with poo poo edgy poo poo that the weird rear end covid conspiracy joke or whatever that was isn't even registering.

its a bold strategy

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

flatluigi posted:

Not rape but every Max discourse here involved vitriol over offensive lines from his raps.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

yea ok posted:

everyone here besides like two random posters all agree it went too far and shouldnt have been said. max and the preapproval gang need to rein it in a bit. make more jokes about old people dying in nursing homes bro!!

Who'd they ever beat

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost
Somebody find the Acclaimed's 2005 time capsule and send those goofs back where they belong!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Who'd they ever beat

considering the time they lived in probably their children

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

ARMBAR A COP posted:

He did a bunch of misogynistic jokes. They were compared to storming the capitol

yeah it was hard to miss people talking about those, but there's definitely a difference between tastelessly talking about eiffel towering someone and throwing out a reference to one of the biggest rape trials in recent memory

dude's needed to rein poo poo back a bit for a while now and this absolutely should be his wakeup call + he should stick to the prerecords for a good while

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

KungFu Grip posted:

hope you're happy about your $300 pal

i gave it back to phil in exchange for the truth about dr amman. chicago is back on.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Sammy also issued a relatively sincere apology and it was an isolated case if I recall?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

yea ok posted:

i gave it back to phil in exchange for the truth about dr amman. chicago is back on.

thank you, i hope you find out the truth

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

At least people aren't talking how Hangman is forever ruined anymore!! #ThankYouMax

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

Hoping Max is going to write a since apology, go through sensitivity training, and return to AEW in Serpentico's mask to the collective approval of fans.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

If this were WWE, Vince would have Max go over Hangman just to rub salt in the wound.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

xbilkis posted:

Sensitivity training taught me a bad joke hurts
Tony's keeping me off TV like his name's Bill Wirtz

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
this drat thread never disappoints when max caster says some nasty poo poo, just lining up around the block to call people wet blanket pc police for having a problem with it and emphasizing that max caster is a heel.

rape joke? thought it might be some other reference to duke's world famous lacrosse team. 19 year old julia hart awaiting her 10th match definitely is in a position to veto max's weekly joke about her genitals. its about "twisties!"

cant wait for someone to quote this post and say "uhh its called something awful" yawn what else is new get a new act

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

are you sure that was a real line in the rap and not something someone made up to fool you because i don't even vaguely remember it from watching the premiere

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Alaois posted:

are you sure that was a real line in the rap and not something someone made up to fool you because i don't even vaguely remember it from watching the premiere

yeah it was, it was a real shotgun blast full of rock salt

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Alaois posted:

yah he said faker than a PCR test lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Lethrom posted:

They did

im watching dark rn and its not

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

smarxist posted:

yeah it was, it was a real shotgun blast full of rock salt

to quote taz, it was a lot. let's not unpack it.

MotU posted:

yah he said faker than a PCR test lol

oh thats what that meant lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

max saw the trump sign in the crowd and took it as a challenge

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Caster’s post sensitivity training gimmick should be the Shockmaster, yes he’s a master of shocking you and being problematic but he’s learned now to harness that power, instead of rape joking you into bewilderment he will make you so afraid of what he might say that’s shocking. Years on he comes to the ring ranting about how the empire was right and the jedi are hypocrites and he trips and falls, his entire head rolling off his body like the last 1/4th of eraserhead.

MJeff calls it a masterpiece, all of us are long gone having died in the Nestle Vs. Lockheed Martin war. The forums are silent, but wrestlecrap posts a scathing critique of the segment, which was co written by Vince McMahon and Tony Khan who are married.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

He could have rapped "faker than a Stan Lane paternity test" and I'm very upset he missed it.

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Aug 4, 2021