Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

xbilkis posted:

Ruby followed a ton of AEW people on social media after her release, I think she’s locked in

she better be cause she rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It's been almost two years since Dynamite started and just think about where Britt and Thunder Rosa were. In another year we'll have a new standard for US Women's wrestling beyond what Becky/Sasha/Bayley/Flair brought to NXT. ESPECIALLY with Emi Sakurai and Dustin training/coaching them. Emi trained or coached an entire era of Joshi.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Speaking of great entrance themes, Thunder Rosa's.

The rest of the theme isn't AMAZING but the intro? THUN-DER RO-SA. Owns so hard.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Speaking of great entrance themes, Thunder Rosa's.

The rest of the theme isn't AMAZING but the intro? THUN-DER RO-SA. Owns so hard.
I got chills when she showed up to the Impact PPV, the drop is so great even if it's a bad IOWA era Slipknot knockoff.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s clearly a Sepultura knock-off.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

History Comes Inside! posted:

It’s clearly a Sepultura knock-off.
poo poo, you're right. I had to google them and immediately remembered Roots Bloody Roots.

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/saifquadri/status/1422399338131693568?s=21

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/theadampage/status/1422642882159292416?s=21

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I assume these are authentic, stupidly expensive belts? How many tens of these things do you think they sold?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/sescoops/status/1422948971123822595

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

vince watched all of his shows up until 1987, lasting much longer than tony

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Who was in charge of editing before this week?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

where's the source on that?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

where's the source on that?

Tony was on Busted Open and said it, I think. He's usually on every Wednesday morning.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
TK on Busted Open Radio I think

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

thank you tony

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Tony having to personally edit the Youtube shows now is maybe the funniest possible resolution of this

I just hope he doesn't start editing an epsiode of Dark and be like "wait...is this...is the commentary always like this?"

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Tony is gonna turn heel by making Dark even shorter so he doesn't have to edit as much.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

StarkRavingMad posted:

Tony having to personally edit the Youtube shows now is maybe the funniest possible resolution of this

I just hope he doesn't start editing an epsiode of Dark and be like "wait...is this...is the commentary always like this?"
Lol if this is the point we look back on when Tony starts feeding lines to his announcers on all the shows

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
tony: i dont watch the show cody, why would i watch the show?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
This is why Vince ended up the way he is. "If there's gonna be offensive poo poo on the show, I want final edit, dammit!"

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Titus O'Neil is like Kobe Bryant in a hotel room: unstoppable!

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Titus O'Neil is like Kobe Bryant in a hotel room: unstoppable!

That reference is too recent. Can you work in an Albert Fish or Sharon Tate joke?

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
MJF is getting away with murder like Fatty Arbuckle!

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

luchadornado posted:

That reference is too recent. Can you work in an Albert Fish or Sharon Tate joke?

At the time it was said on WWE television, it was quite recent.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I don't know, Cole. I'd say his chances of winning this match are about as good as The Big Bopper surviving a plane ride over Clear Lake, Iowa in 1959.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1422965650146869252?s=19

Oh boy

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

AEW looks like they're adding another name AEW's women's division looks to be getting a shot in the arm in the form of a respected WWE alumni. Fightful has been told that plans call for Ruby Soho, the former Ruby Riott to make her way into the company, according to talent and industry insiders.. As far as we know, Ruby's non-compete clause is up shortly before AEW All Out. Since Soho has been released she's kept a very low profile, barely doing any interviews, and no appearances or signings that we've heard of. One promoter said that they'd reached out as far back as a month ago and were told Ruby wasn't taking bookings. We've not learned of any creative plans in order for Ruby at this time, and have not confirmed this news with All Elite Wrestling. Talent that Fightful has spoken to across companies have had unanimously glowing reviews of Soho's work, attitude and backstage demeanor.

It's good.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

If Maki Itoh can come over again I bet she’s in the All Out BR as well

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Dacap posted:

I'd like to get Miu over but I'd imagine it's more difficult to bring over an UpUpGirl.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Fulham fans: Are you loving serious

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Since the AEW thread is in purgatory and this is technically social media, this week's Ethan Vlog:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JTmAHqge9E

Just him, Danhausen, Jake Something and a few others eating loads and loads of fat food.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Dacap posted:

If Suzume lets her... :black101:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://twitter.com/ColtCabana/status/1422604603095502848

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I imagine Ruby will probably have Ruby Soho as her music, since she's friends with Rancid's guitarist (the new name was his idea). That should be fun

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

Germansimp posted:

Since the AEW thread is in purgatory and this is technically social media, this week's Ethan Vlog:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JTmAHqge9E

Just him, Danhausen, Jake Something and a few others eating loads and loads of fat food.

I want to crush all of those donuts they had but especially the banana pudding one with nilla wafers on top.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

DeathChicken posted:

I imagine Ruby will probably have Ruby Soho as her music, since she's friends with Rancid's guitarist (the new name was his idea). That should be fun

I believe they already granted her permission to use it so it’s probably an easy license for Tony considering they own their own label so there’s not really a middle man.

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

What was in Caster's rap that Tony found so horrible that he's decided to personally edit Dark? I say that as I didn't see it, not that I just didnt see what the issue was.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Pylons posted:

I'd like to get Miu over but I'd imagine it's more difficult to bring over an UpUpGirl.
Bring Miu and let Miyu reprise her role as replacement Miu again

Dacap posted:

I believe they already granted her permission to use it so it’s probably an easy license for Tony considering they own their own label so there’s not really a middle man.
Yeah, the guitarist said "Sure, it'll take five minutes tops to get it cleared, I just need to call the other band members but they're all wrestling fans"

CaptainApathyUK posted:

What was in Caster's rap that Tony found so horrible that he's decided to personally edit Dark? I say that as I didn't see it, not that I just didnt see what the issue was.
Jokes about rape and mental health

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Aug 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

https://twitter.com/TrueWillieHobbs/status/1422886098913558530

Poor Hobbs. :smith: