Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's Wednesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Alaois posted:

destination unknown

ruby ruby ruby ruby soho

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

https://twitter.com/JaimsVanDerBeek/status/1422729318053007361?s=19

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

...Looking forward to watching Dynamite tonight.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

you did a poo poo job

anyway, dynamite tonight, im hyped and im gonna make a million posts about every match, like always

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

It’s tiiiiiiime
Time to say goodbye

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Alaois posted:

destination unknown

ruby ruby ruby ruby soho

when's her non compete up

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I really hope Cody "The Codester" Rhodes gets Brodied tonight. I like Cody but I love when he gets absolutely turbofucked.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Max Caster sucks and has always sucked

He's literally nothing more than off-off-off brand 2005 John Cena about 15 years after the gimmick's expiration date

Much of the rest of AEW is good though.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Cody doing another stretcher job would rule

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Yeah, I don't know if that is the route they are going to go, but Cody doing a new stretcher job would be interesting.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Quantum of Phallus posted:

when's her non compete up
Just before All Out, so we'd assume she debuts there

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

He's gonna get kicked so hard his head is gonna land in TIAA Bank Field and guess what? The goal will be good, too

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Nick Jr. Face posted:

recreate the Dark Order obliterating the Nightmare Family or w/e they're called except it's just Malakai Black doing spin kicks on them all for 30 mins

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I hope Cody does the Shaq spot

e: the one where he has magic

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

:toxx: cody is going to get his head knocked off, if I'm wrong I'll get a really stupid malakai black lore avi change

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

recreate the Dark Order obliterating the Nightmare Family or w/e they're called except it's just Malakai Black doing spin kicks on them all for 30 mins

doing so many spinkicks so fast he starts to fly out of daily's place.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

If Thea Trinidad didn't go crawling back to WWE she could've spin kicked Brandi :twisted:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
So psyched to see Juvi tonight. He hasn't done anything really great since NOAH but I have a soft spot for that guy. Even though he's completely out of his mind.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Is Cody filming a new season of the Go Big Show? He was around this time last year so maybe we'll get the stretcher!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Nick Jr. Face posted:

If Thea Trinidad didn't go crawling back to WWE she could've spin kicked Brandi :twisted:

:negative:

karmicknight posted:

doing so many spinkicks so fast he starts to fly out of daily's place.

lol

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

RealFoxy posted:

Is Cody filming a new season of the Go Big Show? He was around this time last year so maybe we'll get the stretcher!

Shaq comes back to save Cody from Nonemore Black.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

DLC Inc posted:

:toxx: cody is going to get his head knocked off, if I'm wrong I'll get a really stupid malakai black lore avi change

You're definitely going to get a new av because I doubt they do a live decapitation on TNT

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
he said in his interview the other day that they're about to start shooting the second season

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Cody is going over Malakai Black and he’ll lead the crowd in a U S A chant for the closing 15 minutes of the show while the Nightmare Family come out to celebrate and burn a Dutch flag or something.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I hope Cody does the Shaq spot

e: the one where he has magic

?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

You're definitely going to get a new av because I doubt they do a live decapitation on TNT

Tony Khan has been working the suits in Atlanta all week, it's why he's been letting AEW Dark and AEW Dark elevation lose their editorial oversight.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

HEY

he should also do that good-rear end spinning knee too

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

karmicknight posted:

Tony Khan has been working the suits in Atlanta all week, it's why he's been letting AEW Dark and AEW Dark elevation lose their editorial oversight.

What brand can they potentially alienate by having someone's head come off during picture in picture?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

In just 6 short hours the fuse will have been lit. Are you prepared? I am.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DLC Inc posted:

the toxx has been marked. since decapitation is unlikely and i prefer to employ a semblance of risk, i've modified "get his head knocked off" to be, "loses the match by stoppage when his head is hit too violently".

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

Ganso Bomb posted:

What brand can they potentially alienate by having someone's head come off during picture in picture?

Head and Shoulders can just become Shoulders

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
:yaycloud:

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1422952915610787842?s=19

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

So psyched to see Juvi tonight. He hasn't done anything really great since NOAH but I have a soft spot for that guy. Even though he's completely out of his mind.

I'm geared up to be disappointed, but I was a total Juvi mark back in the Nitro days and feel like he's crazy enough to maybe go for some ridiculous spots since he's back on US tv?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Why'd they go back from 3.0? Give us the Fall Out Boy song!

e: I mean probably because it was a CHIKARA thing and Quack is a douche

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Aug 4, 2021

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

yea ok posted:

In just 6 short hours the fuse will have been lit. Are you prepared? I am.

Heck yeah buddy

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

I just read 2.0 on my screen and loving cheer.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Still crazy to me that it's now 3 people I've seen at BATTLEWAR that are on AEW television.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Acaila posted:

I'm geared up to be disappointed, but I was a total Juvi mark back in the Nitro days and feel like he's crazy enough to maybe go for some ridiculous spots since he's back on US tv?

I think he's going to try really hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ganso Bomb posted:

If Cody shoot-vomits after a spin kick during picture-in-picture I hope an Applebee's commercial is playing