Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I'm Malakai Black. Moody. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus wrestler. You are about to enter the world of my imagination. You are entering...my Blackplace

theres the text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

this will be your new av should your toxx not be met.

acceptable, will conform to this if Thomas "Malachai Black" End "Budgen" does not win tonite

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

2.0 should be trying to join Dark Order but those are the only two people they don't want

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I am beyond hyped for Juvi.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Wife and I already have our Pizza ordered and our fuzes are LIT

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MassRafTer posted:

So psyched to see Juvi tonight. He hasn't done anything really great since NOAH but I have a soft spot for that guy. Even though he's completely out of his mind.

gonna hear a crowd chant LET'S GET JUICY

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

LividLiquid posted:

I am beyond hyped for Juvi.

:yossame:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ordering dominos for tonight

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I will be picking up a 6er of PBR Tallboys

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

same

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm buying toothpaste?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Deed is already done

I’m gonna save a can to crack open during the commercial in case it’s like a Silver Shamrock deal

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Wife and I already have our Pizza ordered and our fuzes are LIT

whats the pizzazz

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1422950457148854282?s=20

The Hangman push is over

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I think I only just saw Daniel Garcia a couple weekends ago on some IWTV show. I think he wrestled Jake Something and had Kevin Blackwood in his corner, who has also been on some Darks. Garcia seemed pretty fuckin' good so it's neat to see him pop up. Does he have a previous connection with 2.0 or it a random pairing? I think Garcia is another of the Buffalo crew, so maybe they know each other from a Buffalo/Canada connection?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

AEW have come to terms with the release of Adam Page. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I want to be mad but I just can't

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Big if true

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Bad news it is in fact, not Wednesday my dudes.

https://twitter.com/Mr_Freakbeast/status/1422998216002478081

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

This stinks

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I have a little request:

Can someone gif me a spot on Leyla Hirsch vs Diamante match for me? Diamante is sitting down at the corner calling for a break, Leyla grabs Diamante's arm pulling her up following with a suplex. Around 1 hour, 7 min 13 seconds on the re-uploaded Dark. 2 seconds after there's a more general view of the move. Loved the move.

:3:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

The bunching in the top five's records + the variety of "I'm coming for you Britt!" promos on Dark has me idly wondering about a women's ladder match at All Out

I guess they probably need bodies for the Battle Royale though

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Guillermus posted:

I have a little request:

Can someone gif me a spot on Leyla Hirsch vs Diamante match for me? Diamante is sitting down at the corner calling for a break, Leyla grabs Diamante's arm pulling her up following with a suplex. Around 1 hour, 7 min 13 seconds on the re-uploaded Dark. 2 seconds after there's a more general view of the move. Loved the move.

:3:

https://twitter.com/WrestlingCovers/status/1422712383491936257

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Thanks! :buddy:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

this is loving nuts, Leyla is crazy

idk how they duck out of Tay/Rosa getting title matches already, although I'd REALLY dig a women's triple threat just to give Tay a deserved spotlight. Guessing Jungle Boy faces Miro soon while Christian fights Omega. Not sure how Hobbs fits in here given he's a heel but I'd love to see him against either title holder.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Christian Cage is now the #2 contender :thunkher:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
is this leyla's first tv time on dynamite ?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

graph posted:

No, she's been on before.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

how dare they bump statlander down a spot. i am furious

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Cumroll’d

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Looking forward to 40+ pages of weekly AEW Rankings Discourse

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

graph posted:

According to Cagematch, she's had five matches on Dynamite (losses to Deeb, Britt, Ford, Thunder Rosa, and Nyla). I'm surprised it's that many.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Drakkel posted:

i think Will Hobbs should be higher!

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

should have a fatal four way for one of the title matches soon. I legit can't even recall if any have taken place in AEW?

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Piping into say it's loving awesome to be excited for a new show every week again.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
does being a top contender allow you to challenge for the heavyweight belt or the TNT one? Can I trade my TNT title shot points for heavyweight title shot points? Where would Miro fit on the contender scale for heavyweight title, or is the TNT title holder banned from competing? so many questions, just give Christian both titles

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Tato posted:

does being a top contender allow you to challenge for the heavyweight belt or the TNT one? Can I trade my TNT title shot points for heavyweight title shot points? Where would Miro fit on the contender scale for heavyweight title, or is the TNT title holder banned from competing? so many questions, just give Christian both titles

So far they haven't established that you can pick.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

leyla rules and should get to throw everyone on the roster

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

DLC Inc posted:

this is loving nuts, Leyla is crazy

It's amazing how she improved so fast. Suplex city Mayoress.

I wouldn't mind if she did a tour in Japan right now suplexing everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Drakkel posted:

I don't like that it stops at #5. #6 is obviously everyone else as a tie.