Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Pylons posted:

So far they haven't established that you can pick.

This. Miro picked the latest challenger for tonight, which I really dig if he's picking credible challengers more frequently than not. Who knows if they'll change that.

Thankfully the TNT title has prestige still in-tact so it's not necessarily a lesser belt in kayfabe, which enables the top 5 folks to chase it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

StarkRavingMad posted:

According to Cagematch, she's had five matches on Dynamite (losses to Deeb, Britt, Ford, Thunder Rosa, and Nyla). I'm surprised it's that many.

huh it doesnt seem like that at all. lots of darks tho

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

DLC Inc posted:

should have a fatal four way for one of the title matches soon. I legit can't even recall if any have taken place in AEW?

I think the match where Britt had her leg/knee broken was in a fatal four way on Dynamite

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Tato posted:

does being a top contender allow you to challenge for the heavyweight belt or the TNT one? Can I trade my TNT title shot points for heavyweight title shot points? Where would Miro fit on the contender scale for heavyweight title, or is the TNT title holder banned from competing? so many questions, just give Christian both titles

I do like how they put both belts on equal footing, and having guys like Cody, Brodie, Darby, and Miro have the belt and actively use it as the "fighting champion" belt is very cool. It would make sense to give a push to Jungle Boy but I'm not ready for Miro's run to end---I want him to get some big matches against more guys after this week, too.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
:breathes in: huh this threads really pleasant now. strange

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I like that Miro's gimmick is challenging people smaller and physically weaker than him, but actual threatening challenges are outside of his control.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

DLC Inc posted:

It would make sense to give a push to Jungle Boy but I'm not ready for Miro's run to end---I want him to get some big matches against more guys after this week, too.

yeah i wouldnt be surprised if its jb/miro at all out (so they can do cage/omega). jb does not win

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

This thread DESPARATELY needs a new Dynamite. Thank science it's wednesday

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Shard posted:

Praise Dagon.

I can't read embedded tweets for some reason - is Hangman out of the top 5?

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

luchadornado posted:

Praise Dagon.

I can't read embedded tweets for some reason - is Hangman out of the top 5?

Yes.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

You don't need to be in the Top 5 to be a cowboy

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Guillermus posted:

I wouldn't mind if she did a tour in Japan right now suplexing everyone.

I think she had just come off one when she got signed. She's had a bit of seasoning.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Mr. Squishy posted:

I think she had just come off one when she got signed. She's had a bit of seasoning.

Yeah, she was part of Tokyo Cyber Squad in STARDOM (Hana Kimura's faction).

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

luchadornado posted:

- is Hangman out of the top 5?

buddy he's out of the company

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Pylons posted:

I like that Miro's gimmick is challenging people smaller and physically weaker than him, but actual threatening challenges are outside of his control.

That seems to be the case now though I was glad that he was enthused to lock horns with Lance Archer. He just wants to FIGHT and I hope sooner rather than later, someone with an equal level of bloodlust like PAC, Malakai, or WARDLOW answers the call. Miro's basically a DBZ villain and is gonna work best when he goes full power. I think the ring might erupt from the levels of anger if PAC faces him (and honestly is the one guy I'd be okay with slaying him right now)

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Cool, everything is coming together for my fantasy booking of Bray Wyatt coming in but he's billed as Adam Page, and the announcers ignore it other than mentioning that he's traded alcohol for cookies

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Can't wait for Disgraced Cowboy Adam Page to debut in NXT as Bang Bang Bart and people will be in this subforum going "Is WWE hiring too many AEW washouts?

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019
hi I'm just here to say that it's wednesday and I'm excited to light the fuse and that I hope malakai black kicks cody rhodes's head so hard that the ref stops the match and black wins by TKO

not like for real though I don't want anyone getting hurt I just think it'd be cool to debut like that

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

christian cage

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Mr. Squishy posted:

So that's why her matches are so spicy!

E: code SUMMERTIME to save 20% on everything (except charity shirts and figures) on shopaew.com and global.shopaew.com until the 8th.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Shard posted:

The road to the promised land starts in 4 hours, don't fret

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/status/1423002824804376582?s=19

He's right.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

TNT Watchers gonna have to tell us Fite.TV subscribers what the PBR commercial is.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Can't wait for the number in a few days

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Can't wait for the number in a few days

2.0, it says it in the tweet above

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I have ordered my first wrestling T-shirts since I bought a Kurt Angle shirt at the first ever WWE show in Finland back in 2002.

After I noticed the cat on Shida's shirt is her cat, Ruta, I had no choice.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Pylons posted:

Very good indie wrestler. Had a great match against Lee Johnson on Dark

has had some absolute crackers in Beyond and similar places. His match against Kevin Ku at IWTV Family Reunion was stellar.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

if the number is good it will be so dull in here, but if the number is very bad he he he, that will bring the discourse that is so delicious, restaurant quality indeed. I am licking my chops.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

the number is always good, because it’s aew and we will ALWAYS cape for aew and its entities.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

yea ok posted:

the number is always good, because it’s aew and we will ALWAYS cape for aew and its entities.

Yeah, gently caress Dominos. I'll delete this if there's a Dominos commercial tonight

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Armdrag suplex is just bonkers as gently caress. The whole match with Diamante was ace actually. Hoping Leyla gets the best out of The Bunny and then beats her.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Dynamite will set a new all time high of people tuning in to see if TK has righted the wrong of Hangman not winning last week

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

yea ok posted:

About to crack open a frosty Pabst Blue Ribbon, the king of, no wait, the champagne of

what the hell is PBR's slogan

"Grabst a Pabst?" Really?

I'm about to...grabst a pabst

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Who else calls PBR a "pibber"

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Also, why isn't Joey Janela appearing at AEW? Is he injured or cycled out?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hangman has been wished all the best in his future endeavours. Instead Kenny will now defend the AEW title at All Out against Max Caster

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

StarkRavingMad posted:

About to crack open a frosty Pabst Blue Ribbon, the king of, no wait, the champagne of

what the hell is PBR's slogan

"Grabst a Pabst?" Really?

I'm about to...grabst a pabst

Pabst Blue Ribbon: it's the beer they have here.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

if the number is good it will be so dull in here, but if the number is very bad he he he, that will bring the discourse that is so delicious, restaurant quality indeed. I am licking my chops.

The number was good last week and this thread has been wild.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Predance Beerwater Revival.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Peer bThe Revelation