Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ben shapino posted:

lol that bernie succs rear end and yet was still one of the best prominent US politicians in literal decades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

I still love how people try saying that this was actually him being really smart and not giving the taliban a clip of him saying shame on me, when that is clearly just some bullshit that the whitehouse PR team cooked up

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Milo and POTUS posted:

Thinking about the HillaryTrump animatronic in the hall of presidents and laughing.

I laugh even harder when I think of anything he's ever said that could be used for his speaking segment

They aren't sending their best.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Milo and POTUS posted:

I laugh even harder when I think of anything he's ever said that could be used for his speaking segment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOUmP9W8ioQ

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Kitfox88 posted:

They aren't sending their best.

Looking at this thing again I think one explanation might be that they asked for Trump's measurements and he loving lied and said he wore a smaller shirt than he does, so they have to cram his neck girth down into a tiny hole. That's not the whole story here but why else would the neck look like that? They could have beefed out the Hillary bot's neck.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkliinjFeA8

this will be reposted every few pages forever

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Since Trump showed up, I'll invite my other real friend.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Since Trump showed up, I'll invite my other real friend.

I'll never get over how much more lifelike the wax figure is than the man himself

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I'll never get over how much more lifelike the wax figure is than the man himself

it's true

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

lmfao

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

:zybourne:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

ben shapino posted:

lol that bernie succs rear end and yet was still one of the best prominent US politicians in literal decades

what's wrong with bernie? do you WANT gun manufacturers to get SUED??

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Jeffrey Epstein on the Simpsons?!?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

theflyingexecutive posted:

that good ol bush family poker face

Director of CIA level poker face

Reading about the stupid loving decisions he made with his 2016 campaign: well he was unprepared for the momentum, he had no idea he'd have a real shot, etc etc

Reading about the even stupider loving decisions he made with his 2020 campaign with years to prepare and the benefit of hindsight on his 2016 campaign: dude gently caress you

I feel like some schadenfreude and also getting raging loving mad. Where can I find a good summary of these stupid loving decisions?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Reading about the stupid loving decisions he made with his 2016 campaign: well he was unprepared for the momentum, he had no idea he'd have a real shot, etc etc

Reading about the even stupider loving decisions he made with his 2020 campaign with years to prepare and the benefit of hindsight on his 2016 campaign: dude gently caress you

none of this is even 1/10th as important as the entire DNC apparatus folding itself underneath Biden and getting Buddigieg to drop out in exchange for a fancy title AND LETS NOT FORGET Biden forcing the super-spreader voting event in WI while Sanders almost immediately pivoted his campaign to COVID relief.

it’s absolutely wild to me that people feel like the take-home from 2016 is that “Bernie didn’t do enough” and not “the entire Democratic apparatus worked to blockade Bernie’s movement from gaining traction”. like yes, organizers on the ground were ready to move, but all the campaign post-mortem’s make it clear how many high level DNC plants infiltrated the Bernie campaign and tanked it from within. if you listen to any of them the stories are all about the same handful of like 5 people, and GUESS WHERE THEY ALL ENDED UP? if you answered “cushy low level gigs in the Biden administration” you would be correct!!!

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

The big plan to deal with the major Bernie 2016 failure, the lack of outreach and support from (mostly black) Southern dems, appeared to be "lock in the win before southern dems get to vote". I know the DNC circled their wagons but if Jim Clyburn can singlehandedly end your campaign, and you haven't gotten him on your side, or at least neutral, you never had a real campaign.

The whole thing is just depressing, they basically just did 2016 again, but with more money, and against an opponent that wasn't widely hated.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

none of this is even 1/10th as important as the entire DNC apparatus folding itself underneath Biden and getting Buddigieg to drop out in exchange for a fancy title AND LETS NOT FORGET Biden forcing the super-spreader voting event in WI while Sanders almost immediately pivoted his campaign to COVID relief.

it’s absolutely wild to me that people feel like the take-home from 2016 is that “Bernie didn’t do enough” and not “the entire Democratic apparatus worked to blockade Bernie’s movement from gaining traction”. like yes, organizers on the ground were ready to move, but all the campaign post-mortem’s make it clear how many high level DNC plants infiltrated the Bernie campaign and tanked it from within. if you listen to any of them the stories are all about the same handful of like 5 people, and GUESS WHERE THEY ALL ENDED UP? if you answered “cushy low level gigs in the Biden administration” you would be correct!!!

I can’t believe he hosed us like this!! man what a betrayal, I personally am betrayed. off I go to post in the cool zone, the full extent of my “political involvement” in anything

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
don’t make me unironically agree with bust rodd again

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Herman Cain died from COVID

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Ben Nerevarine posted:

And tweeted through it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Dreylad posted:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Private Cumshoe posted:

what's wrong with bernie? do you WANT gun manufacturers to get SUED??

It is shocking how one man can wield so much power, and that he does so with such an obvious hatred of humanity :ohdear:

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Ben Nerevarine posted:

He went out like Stan Chera

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Morty Smith real doll looking appropriately horrifying.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Milo and POTUS posted:

Thinking about the HillaryTrump animatronic in the hall of presidents and laughing.

the man said one of the most accurate things any president has ever said

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/DCPD-201700739/html/DCPD-201700739.htm posted:

In the darkest moments, the light of our people has shown through like seldom before: their goodness, their courage, and their love.

No destructive force on Earth is more powerful than the strength and resilience of the American people.
every time I read it I think that second sentence is gonna be more ambiguous but no, lmao, the thing we are comparing is the power of destructive forces

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

DACK FAYDEN posted:

the man said one of the most accurate things any president has ever said

every time I read it I think that second sentence is gonna be more ambiguous but no, lmao, the thing we are comparing is the power of destructive forces

its saying that no bad thing is stronger than america but in a really stupid, badly written way. whoever wrote trumps serious speeches always sucked

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Dreylad posted:

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's holding on for dear life so the wind doesn't carry him away

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i had to reverse search this goober because i couldn't remember who it is.

"troubling. very troubling."

this was the first result i got though.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

So strong. Yass Queen.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

lol the libs went apeshit over that

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

uber_stoat posted:

i had to reverse search this goober because i couldn't remember who it is.

"troubling. very troubling."

this was the first result i got though.

Imagine believing that strongly in something

I don't think I believe in communism that hard, guys

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

reminded of the below after seeing that weird poem about jia tolentino today

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jennybagel/read-this-very-short-story-by-jenny-zhang

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Mr. Lobe posted:

Imagine believing that strongly in something

I don't think I believe in communism that hard, guys

it’s beautiful in its own way. great humanity.

is there any difference in believing in communism and that we will never get there in time vs. not believing in it?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jennybagel/read-this-very-short-story-by-jenny-zhang

man either at least try to rhyme stuff or just write a short story instead of this trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i'm so proud of that guy for looking beyond her family's slave owning past.