Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Buddykins posted:

wait till you have the existential meltdowns lmao hooooooBOY

Oh I'm already there lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Fox news being crazy isn't even interesting or funny, it's just the norm

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

I found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUEsxg-qNU0

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

lol this picture of lil yachty and kanye wearing a gimp suit

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buddykins posted:

Lol

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Spaced God posted:

Hi friends how do y'all deal with burnout at work? This is my first adult job and some of the toxic culture poo poo is starting to get to me. I'm looking at other jobs but in the meantime how do I make it bearable?

Other than doomscrolling. That's like most of my day

Use the health care stories topic as your personal xanga to complain about how loving dumb doctors are as everyone puts you on ignore because they're all complicit in the medical fraud.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
TRUMP
OFFICAL CARD
AND USE A NICE FONT

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

Use the health care stories topic as your personal xanga to complain about how loving dumb doctors are as everyone puts you on ignore because they're all complicit in the medical fraud.

goondolences

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Buddykins posted:

trump, i guess, whatever who cares gently caress it

thread title plz

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Buddykins posted:

the best sci fi authors couldn’t come up with a crazier timeline

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

trumka

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

Buddykins posted:

I remember this part in dark souls

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

GIRL BRAINS posted:

I remember this part in dark souls

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Buddykins posted:

can't stop laughing

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
someone should help kanye

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Punished Kanye

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

someone should help kanye

hes beyond help. just be thankful he isn't president

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
also that album he howard hughes'd himself over is never coming out

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Asproigerosis posted:

I mean I do geospatial poo poo, not doctor poo poo. Doctors are pretty dumb though but not as dumb as some of the poo poo I deal with in my field

Edit: I forgot about that doctor who got arrested for signing his name on patients' livers I recant my statement

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Buddykins posted:

i wish i didn’t find his music so boring because i do enjoy how dumb and crazy he is

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Dumb question, but how exactly did Kanye become as rich as he is? Like, yea I get it he's sold a ton of albums and concert tickets and whatnot but clearly he's on a different level of wealth than most other music artists. Does he own successful companies?

gregday
May 23, 2003

a fecal card

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Basebf555 posted:

Dumb question, but how exactly did Kanye become as rich as he is? Like, yea I get it he's sold a ton of albums and concert tickets and whatnot but clearly he's on a different level of wealth than most other music artists. Does he own successful companies?

E: fundamentally misread post

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Basebf555 posted:

clothing and lifestyle brands

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DryGoods posted:

Videokid going to have a nightmare after reading this thread where the California Raisins tie them up Gulliver's Travels-style and gleefully jump in their mouth to be eaten

all of my nightmares come from this thread

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Basebf555 posted:

Outside of the Neptunes he was probably the most prolific producers of 2000s hip hop

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Basebf555 posted:

I'm not a Ye aficionado, but he's got some diverse business investments, fashion and so forth. Most likely he's just been relatively smart with his money; most of the things he seems to spend it on are small-scale like whatever the gently caress that gimp suit is.

prob has a good investment team handling his money too.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I will purchase the Trump card and hopefully comes with a decal to put on my car to show others I proudly hold a Trump Card.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/evanperez/status/1423299199450423300
lol big credulous comey

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1423329229027135488

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Louisgod posted:

Punished Kanye

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I drove past a car covered in Qannon poo poo and my friend had no idea what any of it was about. I envy her ignorance.

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'

Buddykins posted:

getting American Horror Story vibes from this pic

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Ben Nerevarine posted:

wow this cat suck he own dick

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

I still believe the conspiracy theory that the trump robot is just a hastily redesigned Hilary bot

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Spaced God posted:

I still believe the conspiracy theory that the trump robot is just a hastily redesigned Hilary bot

I dunno how you can look at the Trump robot and not believe that. It has Hillary's jowls.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Of course she is

Better snipe

/checks

yes bill, that's diarrhea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

diarrhea