Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Every time anyone tries to retire or says they are retired, Malakai kills them. Arn has to come out of retirement to stop eating constant boots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Malakai Blacks theme sounds like an Amenra song. Its tight as hell.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this should be forum header tbh

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The_Rob posted:

Malakai Blacks theme sounds like an Amenra song. Its tight as hell.

its an actual song

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

its an actual song

Im trying to figure out what the song is because I like it.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Wait holy poo poo it is an Amenra song.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBTqCIgpJ6s

skip to 4:20

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

That shoots him up pretty high for me. I know Amenra are friends with Lingua Ignota too so if we can get her on AEW Id be super cool with that.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

awesome interactions of wrestling

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Cody is super extra lmfao.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
My favorite thing about Cody is that he has three entrances and does them all at the same time.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Looking forward to Cody returning in two months with black hair, beating Malakai, then Malakai dies irl

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Cody has more room for another neck tattoo.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

gently caress the mods i hate them

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Whoops wrong wrestling forum

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

it was good

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

tao of lmao posted:

gently caress the mods i hate them

condolences on your extremely unjust probation

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Sick of the poo poo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

just post here about fun stuff like how juvi and jericho got lost within like 20 seconds of the bell lol

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

jesus WEP posted:

just post here about fun stuff like how juvi and jericho got lost within like 20 seconds of the bell lol

he hosed up the first hurricanrana and then they setup and redid it and he hosed that one up too lol

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I thought they pulled that match together well by the end but the first few minutes were yeesh

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Two 65 year olds didnt have a good match. Shocking!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

herculon posted:

Two 65 year olds didnt have a good match. Shocking!
they did have a good match, just those first couple spots were big lols

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

If they'd left it at that they could have pretended it was the delayed epic gamer sell.

But yeah, it got better as it went on. Not that that's saying too much after how it opened. But it did end up all right, imo.

The Miro vs. Lee Johnson match, though, kinda actually ruled. I expected it to be a squash and it looked like a straight squash at first. But it got me invested when it turned out to not be that. That's some simple but very effective stuff.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

the diving judas effect looked cool as hell

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

boxcarhobo posted:

the avalanche styles clash into a lion tamer ruled too

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

jesus WEP posted:

the avalanche styles clash into a lion tamer ruled too

that started real dicey but they saved it and made it very cool i agree

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Yeah, I honestly didn't expect Jericho to have two of the coolest moves this episode.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

IGgy IGsen posted:

Yeah, I honestly didn't expect Jericho to have two of the coolest moves this episode.

Jericho is great because at the start of every one of his matches these days I'm thinking "man, he's chubby and he already looks tired, poor Jericho should just retire" and by the end I'm like "drat, Jericho's still got it"

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

StarkRavingMad posted:

Jericho is great because at the start of every one of his matches these days I'm thinking "man, he's chubby and he already looks tired, poor Jericho should just retire" and by the end I'm like "drat, Jericho's still got it"
This.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

boxcarhobo posted:

this

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

the thing i really like about AEW and it's such a simple thing is how they book in advance. Every week on dynamite they're building not only toward the ppv, but the next dynamite, and the one after that. Usually by the end of an episode you know at least 4 or 5 matches you're gonna get in the next 2 weeks.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

boxcarhobo posted:

:yeah:

someone in the thread said it looked sloppy. get your eyes fixed!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Joey McChrist posted:

:yeah:

someone in the thread said it looked sloppy. get your eyes fixed!

Yeah, it absolutely was smooth. I even went back to look at it. Was thinking of making it in fire pro so I giffed it for reference.

Here it is.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yeah it looked gr8

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

IGgy IGsen posted:

Yeah, it absolutely was smooth. I even went back to look at it. Was thinking of making it in fire pro so I giffed it for reference.

Here it is.

i missed the finish and have been wanting to see this ty fam. looks bad rear end as poo poo hope he beats Max with it

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

tao of lmao posted:

the thing i really like about AEW and it's such a simple thing is how they book in advance. Every week on dynamite they're building not only toward the ppv, but the next dynamite, and the one after that. Usually by the end of an episode you know at least 4 or 5 matches you're gonna get in the next 2 weeks.

This is how tv shows usually work, you're just used to WWE where a match leads into the same match on Smackdown with the other guy winning, and then Vince gets horny for one of the guys so he wins and then loses to somebody else for a while and the other guy gets released

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Eat My Fuc posted:

i missed the finish and have been wanting to see this ty fam. looks bad rear end as poo poo hope he beats Max with it

the 4 labors of jericho are not wearing him down, they are teaching him new moves and styles and making him into Jericho Prime

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Today Chris Jericho donated $5000 to Bobby Eatons funeral gofundme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

jericho rules