Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Darth Brooks posted:

I was dressed up for Zoom and thought of this thread. Apologies for the small pic.

Before anyone asks, I'm in my mid 50's.

Looking like a no-nonsense news presenter getting ready to tear some dumbass politician a new rear end in a top hat.

Or maybe an actual professional who knows what he is doing getting ready to tear a dumbass news interviewer a new rear end in a top hat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

parity posted:

My favorite photo of me doesn't even feature my face, but that can't be helped. It tells you more about me than any other picture I have possibly could.

It's me getting a stick-n-poke tattoo from a friend I'd just met on a Manhattan park bench. I gave this individual free reign to decide what I was getting, and I ended up with an alchemy symbol from a Vollmann novel signifying urine. When I meet someone from the internet, they often get to do this, and I have yet to experience infection or contract anything from it.

kntfkr posted:

I got a new shirt

Nothing much to say. Just wanted to quote these two n00bz so they don't feel left out. You are not being ignored but appreciated.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

I just want to appreciate goon selfies 🙂

larchesdanrew posted:

Honestly if it wasn’t for Zoom meetings I’d never get out of my pajamas but c’est la vie
I really like your hair!

Valko posted:

I'm really liking the new faces I'm seeing in here that I didn't see (or missed!) in the last thread.

I'm not ready to post a recent pic yet so here's one from a while back.

Is this from, like, the late nineties / early 2000s? I had basically the same hair style back then and at least one friend with that makeup.

Chernobyl Princess posted:

My dog is hiding from my child.

What did your child do to your poor dog?

parity posted:

My favorite photo of me doesn't even feature my face, but that can't be helped. It tells you more about me than any other picture I have possibly could.

It's me getting a stick-n-poke tattoo from a friend I'd just met on a Manhattan park bench. I gave this individual free reign to decide what I was getting, and I ended up with an alchemy symbol from a Vollmann novel signifying urine. When I meet someone from the internet, they often get to do this, and I have yet to experience infection or contract anything from it.

I'm about the only person I know without any tattoos, but I like this idea. I hope you continue not getting infections! Maybe post pictures of the tattoos if they're in decent spots 🙂

kntfkr posted:

I got a new shirt

God only loves bottoms.

Elburroman posted:

Finally seem to have formatting down sorry everyone

5 months into transitioning, terrified of cameras, thanks for all the inspiration, will edit 2nd post so it's not the same image

Hey, congratulations on your transition getting underway! It's a wild ride, and if you've got the same luck as me you can look forward to PMS-like symptoms starting in about a month. Looking good!

Elburroman posted:

Before shot, for all your troubles

And wow, that's quite a change in just five months, awesome.

Darth Brooks posted:

I was dressed up for Zoom and thought of this thread. Apologies for the small pic.

You look like people find you intimidating at first but then you turn out to be lovely.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Woebin posted:

Is this from, like, the late nineties / early 2000s? I had basically the same hair style back then and at least one friend with that makeup.

5 years ago I shaved my head. That's from four years ago shortly after I turned 35. My midlife crisis was growing my hair long one last time before it might start to fall out. The make-up was done by MS-Paint, when I figured I looked a bit like a red haired Gene Simmons, it's why my tongue is hanging out.

duddits
Dec 22, 2009
Seeing other trans people posting selfies always makes me happy, and reminds me of when I hated pictures.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

duddits posted:

Seeing other trans people posting selfies always makes me happy, and reminds me of when I hated pictures.

Yeah, it's such a joy to see for me too. Looking good!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Darth Brooks posted:

I'll have the report on your desk by noon Mr Johnson, I promise!

parity
May 16, 2019

all things are nothing to me

Valko posted:

Nothing much to say. Just wanted to quote these two n00bz so they don't feel left out. You are not being ignored but appreciated.

Thank you for your service. Unironically lurked for two years before I felt a need to break my silence, and don't expect responses to anything/everything.

Woebin posted:

I'm about the only person I know without any tattoos, but I like this idea. I hope you continue not getting infections! Maybe post pictures of the tattoos if they're in decent spots

It's honestly a good way to go about it. Even when I barely know someone, I have a greater connection to them than I would a professional tattoo artist, and having it be related to a person and a moment, even if the person gains a negative association, it becomes reflective of a period of growth tied to meaningful memories with people. I don't care if someone fucks up, I have plenty of random marks and scars from things that I didn't choose to have but never get hung up about or regret.

Not gonna clog up the thread with images, but I so far people have given me a T4T on my wrist because of Infect Your Friends and Loved Ones by Torrey Peters, a venus symbol above my ankle, a 777 because of Aleister Crowley, a "^_^", a moon one of my other friends wants to turn into a black moon lilith, a simple machine/faciality thing related to Deleuze's A Thousand Plateaus, and the aforementioned piss symbol from Vollmann's You Bright & Risen Angels, all from different people. I'm surprised that in giving people free reign, 4 people chose to give me things related to books/writers.

Elburroman
Dec 27, 2012

Darth Brooks posted:

Lookin extremely youthful for mid 50s, some like light stage makeup could make you 25/30. Congrats, unless this has somehow plagued you, in which case apologies

kntfkr posted:

I got a new shirt

Shirt is Good. You look like one of those really naturally strong people who never does sports or anything but then one day you see them spinning tractor tires like pizzas or splitting wood with forearm chops, you know, one of those people

duddits posted:

Your SMILE omg! Same, this thread is a very happy place

Woebin posted:

Yeah, it's such a joy to see for me too. Looking good!

CatHat Cheekbones would be a fine username

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

duddits posted:

Looking extremely too cool to be hanging out with a bunch of goons like us.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Juat before the Benadryl started to kick in

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Juat before the Benadryl started to kick in

Getting strong "in hospital, lost fingat" vibes from this post. Hope it goes well!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Woebin posted:

Getting strong "in hospital, lost fingat" vibes from this post. Hope it goes well!

The fact we can't see either hand is NOT helping this vibe.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

All fingers intact, thanks :) weekly infusion of Rituxan to deal with skin disease. See those spots on my arm? Pemphigus foliaceous.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Laser guided pink trip

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Went in for an interview at a hospital

They told me they don't hire clowns who make the DreamWorks face :smith: the interview actually went very well and they're moving the hiring process forward!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Congrats! Now please don't die of antibiotics resistant infections, those scare the dickens out of me.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

By popular demand posted:

Congrats! Now please don't die of antibiotics resistant infections, those scare the dickens out of me.

Why? What do you think went wrong at his job interview?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Darth Brooks posted:

You got strong Nicholas Woodeson vibes, if you cosplayed as Posca I would 100 percent take your advice on how to handle the perfidious gauls over a zoom call.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

feelin hansom

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

NAM-REDIPS

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
nam redips nam redips
you do somersaults he does flips
make a move, it's reversed
can't really fight him, it's the worst
look out
fighting a mirror man
here comes the nam redipppppsss

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Walrus posted:

nam redips nam redips
look out
fighting a mirror man

lol this is really good

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

The Walrus posted:

nam redips nam redips
look out
fighting a mirror man
I respect and admire this.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

kntfkr posted:

I got a new shirt

I notice a couple of trip hazards on your stairs. ARE YOU NOT PROTECTED

But right on, brother, you own that dangerous pathway

Darth Brooks posted:

I really feel like you're going to yell at me, because my performance has been poo poo lately.

Or console me, and be like "So.. blight.. what's going on, my man? Are you okay? You can talk to me."

I like the latter better, so I've changed my mind.

Who What Now posted:

Went in for an interview at a hospital

They told me they don't hire clowns who make the DreamWorks face :smith: the interview actually went very well and they're moving the hiring process forward!

You look kinda like Tom Segura. Got that charming grin going on.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Aug 6, 2021

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I took an selfie

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I took an selfie

oh man moby whats up

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

nm my goon, you?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Me sitting at home probably in the same shirt I posted with last time watching karate in the olympics and getting wasted on Evan Williams whiskey.

edit: I need to shave again

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I took an selfie

Great intensity.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Mexican vaccination selfie! Second shot! I might feel like poo poo tomorrow lol

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I should show you the other picture I took with Zoom.

He's five and he is my only kid. He was putting the knit cap on himself and then on me which might explain my expression. He may be more of goon than me. He loves playing Lego Superheroes and Lego Batman. He'll play as the Joker and go around electrocuting all the enemies. He's a really smart little kid and he's got a head like a bowling ball.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

That lighting with those expressions make it look like a really weird ventriloquist show.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Darth Brooks posted:

I should show you the other picture I took with Zoom.

He's five and he is my only kid. He was putting the knit cap on himself and then on me which might explain my expression. He may be more of goon than me. He loves playing Lego Superheroes and Lego Batman. He'll play as the Joker and go around electrocuting all the enemies. He's a really smart little kid and he's got a head like a bowling ball.

My daughter is also five and also fits all those descriptions, especially the large head.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Derpies posted:

My daughter is also five and also fits all those descriptions, especially the large head.

My son, four and a half, also has a very large head. These damned kids with their huge noggins.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
us goons are raising large headed super goons

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

From when she was a baby many years ago but large head baby

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

blight rhino posted:

I notice a couple of trip hazards on your stairs. ARE YOU NOT PROTECTED

But right on, brother, you own that dangerous pathway

I'm trying to get hurt so I can sue my wife

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Derpies posted:

So that's weird ventriloquist show #2

Anyone want to go for the third spot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Derpies posted:

Okay this is genuinely terrifying lol