Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
THere's finally a site with all my favorite geek culture loving improv comics and I am here for it :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Squeezy Farm posted:

YES! Giant Bomb finally has music reviews. So hype for the new show :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pa52fpFvxQ

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

dont worry theres something for everyone

https://twitter.com/_janjerome/status/1422628109191319560

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don’t like anything about this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i tried to give this a chance the other day and wanted to die

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I really don't understand the new direction of the site at all. Does Jeff want giantbomb to become an alternative streaming service? I'm not sure their 2k view videos are going to siphon much from twitch/youtube. Just wtf is going on over there lmao

If he wants to make it more like netflix he's already nailing the quality aspect of that equation

My guess is hes fully checked out and getting money to feed his kid while he still can.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

I know Jeff's moving and has a 2 year old but I would rather see him instead of any of these people. Listened to 5 minutes of the music thing and man...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Suddenly Nextlanders 4 hour zombie game videos don't seem that bad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol 14 hour destiny raid streams were the best it was going to be from that point onward

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

there is nothing good about this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Professor Latency posted:

I know Jeff's moving and has a 2 year old but I would rather see him instead of any of these people. Listened to 5 minutes of the music thing and man...

jeff digging through dusty old garbage alone in his garage is some of the most entertaining stuff to come out of GB in ages lol. the current crew around him sucks so bad

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

kind of unsurprising but it turns out that the hours i spent listening to people read off video game headlines was infinitely better spent listening to literally anything else

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

jeff digging through dusty old garbage alone in his garage is some of the most entertaining stuff to come out of GB in ages lol. the current crew around him sucks so bad

the day he said he switched all the labels on his amiga games so he'd always be surprised when he plugged one in :hellyeah:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

kind of unsurprising but it turns out that the hours i spent listening to people read off video game headlines was infinitely better spent listening to literally anything else

Yeah man, listening to the Nextlander podcast on Thursdays after I've already listened to Fire Escape, the Bombcast and Grubbsnax that week feels pretty redundant. I like Vinny, Alex and Brad, and there are some parts of it that I can't get from the others (like Alex's kitten update), but mostly it feels like something I don't need to listen to anymore.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

"Hopefully Abby learns some actual argumentation for this time around" I saw someone said. Dude???? lmfao. You have to think of "Hm, well I don't like this one but I like that one" as the singular essence of trying to do this poo poo in the first place, especially in the position these people are in. A room full of Genius Imps themselves would be the worst podcast ever too. In Training: Hanafura strip rape fighter was loving litty Bob: Oh give it a rest bro. Hollow Night *taps two fingers into the palm of my hand for emphasis* Superb Graphics, Superb Sound Design, Actualyl challengin and charming gameplay Me: Path of Exile Betrayal. And I will NOT budge on this may God strike me dead. *alpha shoemaker kissy face and slicks back my richard spencer hair* Major Isoor: Got top 3 in PUBG with my mates a few times :D And played Settlers of Catan with my parents for Christmas. :D I won but they did a good job for there first times.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Squeezy Farm posted:

Yeah man, listening to the Nextlander podcast on Thursdays after I've already listened to Fire Escape, the Bombcast and Grubbsnax that week feels pretty redundant. I like Vinny, Alex and Brad, and there are some parts of it that I can't get from the others (like Alex's kitten update), but mostly it feels like something I don't need to listen to anymore.

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

me, feasting, comparing and contrasting how yhe crews react to Take-Two’s fiscal reports as the week goes on. Austin and Klepek are big 2K stans while VinnCo is more Rockstarcentric, it seems. Rorie solo cast on sunday might have some insight. Busy, busy.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff posted:

yup

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Rorie's Top 10 Fuckable Dog Breeds + Anal Expression?!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i really like danny o dwyer, i was excited for someone smart and cool finally coming on board, and they immediately stuck him in a "play souls games with a guy telling you how to do everything" dungeon. like what the gently caress

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

spending like 40 hours a week listening to what a college student would consider a full time schedule of lectures but the subject im learning is whichgames are having a buggy as gently caress launch and server issues out the rear end, with no summer break, and there is no graduation

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Squeezy Farm posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

spending like 40 hours a week listening to what a college student would consider a full time schedule of lectures but the subject im learning is whichgames are having a buggy as gently caress launch and server issues out the rear end, with no summer break, and there is no graduation

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Shut up bitch.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

did he get all those gang tags because of the zelda thread? lmao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

did he get all those gang tags because of the zelda thread? lmao

he got those gangtags by requesting them in the appropriate gang tag threads

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i wish i had been around for the end of it, but the funniest part of the NCS zelda thread for me was definitely when i PMd the e/n mod asking if we could move it to their forum, and the e/n mod said "sure, i just gotta ask the OP if it's okay first" and then immediately sent another PM saying "the OP replied in a hostile manner, so please do not move the thread."

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

i wish i had been around for the end of it, but the funniest part of the NCS zelda thread for me was definitely when i PMd the e/n mod asking if we could move it to their forum, and the e/n mod said "sure, i just gotta ask the OP if it's okay first" and then immediately sent another PM saying "the OP replied in a hostile manner, so please do not move the thread."

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Squeezy Farm posted:

YES! Giant Bomb finally has music reviews. So hype for the new show :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pa52fpFvxQ

Lmao in my wildest nightmares I never imagined it would get this bad. Shut it down Jeff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

me, feasting, comparing and contrasting how yhe crews react to Take-Two’s fiscal reports as the week goes on. Austin and Klepek are big 2K stans while VinnCo is more Rockstarcentric, it seems. Rorie solo cast on sunday might have some insight. Busy, busy.

Lmfao