Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Meet the 6 year old entrepreneur interested in pepperspray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

what the hell..

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

joe biden embraces juche

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

sexpig by night posted:

like most despots Ralph has created a real refugee crisis
as someone who was finally driven here by MP: gently caress these people

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

bud I don't even know wtf point you're trying to make but to make my point even more clear: whatever W you're after, it's yours

The Cut of Your Jib
Apr 24, 2007

you don't find a style

a style finds you

at first I thought this was
hunter wearing beau’s dress blues

an irl teamster today was bitching about what a piece of poo poo trumka is apropos of nothing and I got to pull a surprise don’t speak ill of the dead it was great

in conclusion
gently caress pelosi

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The Cut of Your Jib posted:

an irl teamster today was bitching about what a piece of poo poo trumka is apropos of nothing and I got to pull a surprise don’t speak ill of the dead it was great

what why

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

hunter biden looking good?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

"Fanone" reminded me of this bit:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

"Fanone" reminded me of this bit:

this came up at the time but it seems like a pretty big stretch to connect the two without anything else.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

whatever W you're after, it's yours

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

filmed from the scenic white house vape cloud

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I assume that was his way of giving the teamster the good news about Trumka

The Cut of Your Jib
Apr 24, 2007

you don't find a style

a style finds you

e: yeah, I was passing on the good news. Guess that wasn't clear

Trumka was from western PA and abandoned the area is the sentiment.

left PA mine workers high and dry after a bunch of coal mines shut down is the big one. Trumka was a run of the mill lib and didn't do anything to help transition the out-of-work miners and lead to the rise of western PA backwoods chuds because the unions abandoned the area. There are a million natural gas well companies in PA now employing the kids of coal miners, and none of them are unionized.
Just talking about the anti-union mood here, rather than the actual industry since fossil fuel gots to go

also rumors of financial shenanigans that go way back in PA. I'll press on the malfeasance thing because we got interrupted and I didn't get the details. Teamster daughter of UMWA coal miner.
double e: UMWA pensions were reduced on a consistent basis under Trumka's watch. His home town hates him with a passion
https://usminedisasters.miningquiz.com/saxsewell/homer_city.htm
and direct blame for skirting safety regs for this mine explosion.

The Cut of Your Jib has issued a correction as of 06:47 on Aug 6, 2021

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

sexpig by night posted:

I like that it kinda took everyone a bit to realize that the cornpop story was literally 'I worked at a segregated pool, called a black guy a queer, then was ready to beat him to death with a chain if he got mad at me'

It rules. You forgot to include the context of "and this is a story that I think reflects well of me, and I want to proudly tell you about the children rubbing my leg hair too"

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

I'm sorry I think in the story he tells cornpop he'd 'wrap the chain around his neck', so he threatened to string up a black guy

You don't understand. Cornpop was a hardened Man of the Streets and, as such, only respects strength. Biden is proving that he was not just an aloof white person - he was one who engaged in honorable combat with the Street's denizens.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Change the thread name

https://twitter.com/ACTforAmerica/status/1423522396523409409

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

no, that's bad, and wrong

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

lmao

covid gave him a good long stretch where nobody had to worry about him getting close enough to anyone to do this but now creepy joe is back baby

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

didnt he creepily put his used mask in some kids hand the other day

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Mola Yam posted:

yeah works pretty well

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

are you loving kidding me. had hoped at least with him as president this poo poo would be too public for dems to stomach or let children anywhere near him. i feel ill

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well, that's a hell of an act, what do you call it?

And Joe Biden says "The Democrats!"

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

sexpig by night posted:

hey seriously Joe Biden is a pedophile

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Corny Clownders

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ytlaya posted:

horrendous anti-Italian bigotry was here before the edit!

https://twitter.com/reactjpg/status/1156415188972662784?s=19

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/LennyDykstra/status/1423002156739747847

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

disgusting

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
piacesi sounds russian

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Rectal Death Adept posted:

piacesi sounds russian

got a lol out of me

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

cornpop was a bad dude

Cornpop could have stopped biden

His failure damned us

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Nearly 1,800 Americans directly affected by the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks are opposing President Joe Biden’s participation in any memorial events this year unless he upholds his pledge to declassify U.S. government evidence that they believe may show a link between Saudi Arabian leaders and the attacks.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1276138

Owned lol

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

It's not often I run into someone on twitter that makes me actually recoil in revulsion.

What's super funny is this dipshit had doxxed himself elsewhere.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

spacetoaster posted:

Here's the kind of monster the Democrats want to vote for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTNktijjg7o

Dude literally going after tenants he evicted years ago to take the home they managed to buy today (over a 2,000 dollar debt from years ago).

It’s insane that his only has a 100 views and isn’t a dead link because this dood was harassed so hard. Just gets to exist and thinks he’s a great guy instead.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGarvJPTOAY

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Boywhiz88 posted:

It’s insane that his only has a 100 views and isn’t a dead link because this dood was harassed so hard. Just gets to exist and thinks he’s a great guy instead.

Was this dude a goon? I have no idea what you're talking about and can't find anything googling around. I would very much like to see that guy getting harassed.

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Surely there has to be enough money sloshing around to hire someone specifically to address Joe's creepy touchy poo poo. Like someone standing next to him to just tap him on the shoulder when he goes too far. However, I think we're in the minority here and most people see that and it conjures up warm images of the original Grandpa President they knew when they were younger, Reagan. He's just a sweet old man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Gorson posted:

Surely there has to be enough money sloshing around to hire someone specifically to address Joe's creepy touchy poo poo. Like someone standing next to him to just tap him on the shoulder when he goes too far. However, I think we're in the minority here and most people see that and it conjures up warm images of the original Grandpa President they knew when they were younger, Reagan. He's just a sweet old man!

they're subcontracting that elon musk neuralink company so that they can try to control him from the next room over with an xbox controller but so far all they've been able to do is recover perfect 4k copies of old gunsmoke episodes from his brain