Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

pre-op bebop posted:

I've used Lyft

Never listened to a podcast but wouldn't necessarily rule it out forever

Minion Death Cult is a pretty CSPAM podcast. I would not be shocked if I found out they were goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

in case you were wondering whether the climate situation in Turkey is under control.. (it isn't, they ran out of fire equipment)

https://twitter.com/Jake_Hanrahan/status/1422708477412118533

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

pre-op bebop posted:

Serious question: Does anyone ITT have any knowledge of what is Actually Happening in Ethiopia right now? I see conflicting reports of war crimes and a lot of finger pointing. The situation is loving horrible there but I only know basics.

probably ask in the africa thread

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Drunkboxer posted:

probably ask in the africa thread

An obvious suggestion, I rarely stray from the tarump thread. Thanks

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I saw a dinner theater production of Oklahoma, the sort where one of the cast members waits your table between acts, with my parents when I was about 8 years old and that experience was kind of surreal for me as a little non-theater-y kid

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

VideoKid posted:

lmao if you base all of your hopes and dreams on some stupid animal that is known for dying of fright because it saw an ant.

turn on your monitor :evilbuddy:

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
This cumo lawyer presser is amazing.

You gotta love the cheese!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

pre-op bebop posted:

Serious question: Does anyone ITT have any knowledge of what is Actually Happening in Ethiopia right now? I see conflicting reports of war crimes and a lot of finger pointing. The situation is loving horrible there but I only know basics.

* Political party (TPLF) responsible for ending dictatorship in Ethiopia in 1991 is removed amid mass protests in 2018.

* New federal government postpones elections in 2020 citing COVID.

* TPLF, which mostly dominates single ethnicity in single province, goes ahead and holds its own regional elections anyway.

* Federal government slashes funding to region in response.

* TPLF 'preemptively' attacks federal bases in home region.

* Federal government teams up with Eritrea, itself a breakaway region of Ethiopia, to suppress TPLF home region. This includes blockading food, aid, and going from house to house looking for boys/men to kill and girls/women to rape.

* Feds/Eritrea were in control of towns and roads in TPLF home region, but that soon passed and now TPLF is in control of its home region, and is marching on Ethiopia's link to the seas to Djibouti, maybe the capital.

* TPLF has friends in Sudan, who for reasons related to farmland and the damming of the River Nile, don't like the Ethiopian feds either.

tldr ethnic conflict taking shape in the struggle for/against central authority

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

everyone mentions the nipple in your av, but not so many people look past that and admire Alec Eiffel's DSLs

very wet lips from that standpoint of cum

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Cuomo's lawyer is trying to Trump her way through it.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i only saw oklahoma once when my brother was in it in middle school

the sound system broke about 15 minutes in and they just kept going, everyone sat and pretended they could hear anything at all in the pristine middle school gym acoustics for the next two hours or w/e

all i know about it is that song "OOOOOOOOoooooklablahbuh bluh bluh bloo blee blahblahahhhhhh"

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Extremely loving prohibited

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
that's all you need to know about Oklahoma the state as well

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

dang girl go in for a bra fitting already that looks uncomfortable

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Ask everyone - if there's no doorslam corroboration, you must acquit.

This lawyer is going to go through each accuser one-by-one and call them lying sluts.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/schwarz/status/1423671516294746115

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I live in ogden, UT and yea, it's actually insane. The sky is blank white right now and there's fog everywhere

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Ethiopia has such an interesting history. it's such a unique area with its own separate culture. just read up on Axum and how it used to be a Great Power

also holds the Ark of the Covenant for a final, terrible defense

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Man Musk posted:

* Political party (TPLF) responsible for ending dictatorship in Ethiopia in 1991 is removed amid mass protests in 2018.

* New federal government postpones elections in 2020 citing COVID.

* TPLF, which mostly dominates single ethnicity in single province, goes ahead and holds its own regional elections anyway.

* Federal government slashes funding to region in response.

* TPLF 'preemptively' attacks federal bases in home region.

* Federal government teams up with Eritrea, itself a breakaway region of Ethiopia, to suppress TPLF home region. This includes blockading food, aid, and going from house to house looking for boys/men to kill and girls/women to rape.

* Feds/Eritrea were in control of towns and roads in TPLF home region, but that soon passed and now TPLF is in control of its home region, and is marching on Ethiopia's link to the seas to Djibouti, maybe the capital.

* TPLF has friends in Sudan, who for reasons related to farmland and the damming of the River Nile, don't like the Ethiopian feds either.

tldr ethnic conflict taking shape in the struggle for/against central authority

Okay that's pretty much what I've been reading. So this is a "both sides, both sides" situation? People seem to be accusing both sides of war crimes & even genocide.

Humans are so hosed up :(

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

steely d are on the dune soundtrack

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
someone put trump's face on the horse, pretty please? :chaostrump:

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/vicbergeriv/status/1423730468873072641?s=21

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

the milk machine posted:

not for a sick fetishist like you.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

the milk machine posted:

It's called good neighs!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

CHANGE MY MIND

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

:smugdon:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

turnip

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

lol

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/sv1studios/status/1423682955889631234?s=21

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

just remembered when teprm had a rally in late fall in the middle of nowhere, bussed a bunch of chuds in, and they had to walk back to their cars :lmao:

people got medivacced because they couldn't walk 3 miles :lol:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

pre-op bebop posted:

CHANGE MY MINDheart

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

:chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU