Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://youtu.be/dC_n89WGnMY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Another one… this one, goes out, to any of my Irish American homies. Who is going through some stuff right now https://youtu.be/FatdmE4e-DU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Irish American homies only: https://youtu.be/CseGEYJp5eA

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

listen to the crisis core ost instead of the attempt to recapture it. this challenge is open to all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ff12 has too many dumb rear end side quests which offer poor rewards. going to do them all

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I beat Final Fantasy pixel remaster last night -first time beating Final Fantasy 1. It was fun playing. Going through 2 today.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Shard posted:

I beat Final Fantasy pixel remaster last night -first time beating Final Fantasy 1. It was fun playing. Going through 2 today.

What are you playing it on? PC/Steam?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Might gently caress around and play final fantasy 6 for the first time. Whoop my rear end.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

play terranigma and suikoden 2

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I haven’t had much time for anything but i’ve been playing a plague tale cause it was free on Playstation Plus and for an indie game it’s pretty high quality. It’s basically a 13th century last of us with a focus on stealth and puzzles, ***3/4

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

CobiWann posted:

What are you playing it on? PC/Steam?

Yeah I am messing with steam. Keyboard because the controller support isnt very good.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

NienNunb posted:

Might gently caress around and play final fantasy 6 for the first time. Whoop my rear end.

I'm Da JokahKefka babey!!!!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cavauro posted:

play terranigma and suikoden 2

I have never played Terranigma before and the art is fuckin gorgeous.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the creators of terranigma, Quintet, went on to be credited in Shenmue. they were so mysterious that no one knows what they did for that game or what became of them in the 2000s. their whereabouts are unknown to this day but soon they will return with an incredible game

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
terranigma balls lmao

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

the creators of terranigma, Quintet, went on to be credited in Shenmue. they were so mysterious that no one knows what they did for that game or what became of them in the 2000s. their whereabouts are unknown to this day but soon they will return with an incredible game

ActRaiser owns a lot.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MotU posted:

terranigma balls lmao

no thanks

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

TWEWY: Neo keeps hurting me. First nausea then shredding my poor, rheumatism-addled hands.

Before that, I did this.
https://twitter.com/TheWoodenOcean/status/1419888759521357841?s=20

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I really want to play the pixel remaster of FF IV and VI. Those were some formative motherfucking games

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Captain Magic posted:

I really want to play the pixel remaster of FF IV and VI. Those were some formative motherfucking games

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'm only on the 6th day of NEO but I like it a lot and the combat system feels pretty fun

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

listen to the crisis core ost instead of the attempt to recapture it. this challenge is open to all

You’re an ignoramus

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do not feed the animals folks

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

They’re called furries

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Just wanted to post this has been quite the week and I’m feeling great about myself, you all, stuff and even things. I’m tryna savor this moment because next week school’s back on and no doubt I’ll be a bunch crankier in about three weeks’ time when the reality of work sets in again.

Hope you are also doing well love ya

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Most of the episodes of Cartoon Planet are on YouTube, which I had assumed was lost media at this point. A wonderful discovery for a life long Space Ghost superfan to make this morning.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsHz3FBtu0oyvqVXrR-_EVYgSMcaLAMUO

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thanks for feeling great about me. don't care about thge cartoon stuff

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i knew it was over with my first girlfriend when she didn't like when i put on Space Ghost's Musical Bar-B-Que

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/mEfo080ryB4

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Most of the episodes of Cartoon Planet are on YouTube, which I had assumed was lost media at this point. A wonderful discovery for a life long Space Ghost superfan to make this morning.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsHz3FBtu0oyvqVXrR-_EVYgSMcaLAMUO

quoting this to use that link and to thank you for sharing :tipshat: . signed, someone who’s also long been a fan of the Space Ghost and associates

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i actually came up with that link. NienNunb constantly takes my stuff and turns it into theirs for some reason. i one time had my favorite third party super nintendo controller called 'the program pad' turned around the wrong way so that the cable was coming out of the bottom, and i was saying "duhh" and pretending to hit the buttons, and then niennunb designed the dreamcast controller from it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The only link you’ve provided is the missing link

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I have him on ignore can someone sum up what c*vauro is saying about me?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK! posted:

The only link you’ve provided is the missing link

no, i didn't ask you to come back here

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

NienNunb posted:

I have him on ignore can someone sum up what c*vauro is saying about me?

the romantic tension is off the charts tbh

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Trevor Moore died, real lovely news

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my first memory of trevor moore was the owner of this website pushing his troupe and making me think he sucked. but trevor was a pretty funny guy. rest in peace

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Check out Comedy Central rn

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Trevor Moore died, real lovely news

gently caress, that's awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK! posted:

Check out Comedy Central rn

This is not a demand but a request. Please don't tell me what to do after you've been insulting me for many weeks now. I expect the response to this to be something about my weird genitals smell, and I don't want people to talk about that and probably get confused and think it's a "bad" smell just because they conflate the meaning of the word 'weird' with that of 'unwelcome' or 'unpleasant'. It's just unusual; nothing more and nothing less. But because of what I said, the less people talk about it, the better. It's not anyone's business on here.