Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Got a pot of mac (rotini) and cheese goin

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm going to have leftover frozen pizza, which of course I added some shredded sharp cheddar cheese to it.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Got a pot of mac (rotini) and cheese goin

lookin good boss

gonna eat the remaining half of the italian i got from Quizno's

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Quizno's has disappeared from this area. I'd like to try it again.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

made my wife some shrimp thai curry, i dont like either thing so im eating hamburger helper with the kids lol

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
grilled teriyaki meatball kebabs

no recipe used except for the teriyaki sauce but the meatballs are ground beef, ground pork, sauteed finely diced onions and garlic, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic salt, fresh parsley, red pepper flakes, breadcrumbs, milk, an egg. I baked them at 400 for about 12 minutes so they retained their shape, them made the kabobs. Then I grilled them while brushing with the sauce every now and then. They were good.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Poutine and salt n peppa wings

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the remaining 6 inches of sandwich was not enough food so im eating something called a "tuna melt" i made w/ jalapeno palmetto cheese

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

made my wife some shrimp thai curry, i dont like either thing so im eating hamburger helper with the kids lol

Show us the HH coward

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Beef stew type thing

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I love stews. A good single pot/bowl hearty meal. Maybe with some bread and butter.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

B4 Bring back bread bowls

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
beef stew is one of my favorite foods to make but imo totally off limits for summer time

if you're in the southern hemisphere then keep going with your stews

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Get beefy

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

steaks and hamburders and beef tacos good for summer

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
air fried salmon, garlic dill new potatoes and canned green beans cause no fresh veggies rip

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Frito pie with a little cowboy caviar for veggies

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Ghormeh Sabzi tonight

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/257499/ghormeh-sabzi-persian-herb-stew/

Looks tasty

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm probably going to have leftover taco bell nachos bell grande that was sitting out on my counter all night and that I put in the fridge this morning.

I'm not expecting it to be good but if I get wasted maybe I can eat the soggy mess with a fork.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
soggy nachos are the best nachos

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Aardvark! posted:

soggy nachos are the best nachos

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
btw for dinner i had a Thai red curry/rice from the take n nuke section of the grocery store. way better than i expected.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Grilled up some sirloin tips. Tossed a bunch of veggies from the garden in some olive oil, garlic, salt n pep and grilled those up too.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Two bratwurst, mashed potatoes, and some peas

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The Bloop posted:

Two bratwurst, mashed potatoes, and some peas

Where's the sauerkraut, you gotta have salad

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I also ate nachos

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:eyepop:

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I don’t see any jalapeños

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

My Roma tomatoes are turning red so i made a some sauce. Sauce from fresh tomatoes is different from sauce from canned tomatoes but it was real good

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

so i made a some sauce

extremely Italian accent. I-made-a-some-sauce

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:discourse:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

nexous posted:

extremely Italian accent. I-made-a-some-sauce

You mean Mario the plumber

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Smugworth posted:

You mean Mario the plumber

He’s Italian

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
It's that time again for potatoes from the garden. Dinner was some fingerling potatoes split in half and cooked in cream until slightly softened, removed from the cream and seasoned, then pan fried flat side down until carmelized. They were served with fried eggs and a dusting of fresh herbs.

Extremely simple, extremely delicious.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

It's that time again for potatoes from the garden. Dinner was some fingerling potatoes split in half and cooked in cream until slightly softened, removed from the cream and seasoned, then pan fried flat side down until carmelized. They were served with fried eggs and a dusting of fresh herbs.

Extremely simple, extremely delicious.

:popeye:

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Anyone that likes ethnic or unusual flavors should absolutely try this

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
yesterday I made turkey chili with black and garbanzo beans (shut up), poblano and Anaheim pepper and a splash of black coffee + corn bread

today was grilled cheese with bacon on sourdough

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Today I had a bowl of Space Jam 2 cereal. A few days ago I made burgers with velveeta, bacon, dijon mustard, el yucateco caribbean habanero sauce, and marmite. I know marmite on a burger sounds a bit, well, overwhelmingly salty, but I was on ambien so it tasted great to me.

If you were wondering about the cereal, it tastes like less sweet crunch berries with way, way too many marshmallows added to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Nigmaetcetera posted:

If you were wondering about the cereal, it tastes like less sweet crunch berries with way, way too many marshmallows added to it.

I was curious about this. My experience with movie tie-in cereals has always been poor; I vividly remember how disappointed I was as a child to realise that the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie cereal was just re-boxed Frosties.