Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I THOUGHT THE BITCH WAS WHITE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
an undeserved cancellation tbh

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."

Didn't this guy go blonde and tape his ears back? Or something with his brows?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Dubya almost died from a loving pretzel.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

A pretzel has done more to oppose American imperialism than multiple generations of leftists in this country.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

mawarannahr posted:

it’s beautiful in its own way. great humanity.

is there any difference in believing in communism and that we will never get there in time vs. not believing in it?

Depends on whether you allow your skepticism to stop you from taking the actions within your grasp or not

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Jeb spent $150 million to get like 3 delegates

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

WHY BONER NOW posted:

he refused to do what needed to be done and paid the price.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Jeb cratered his whole family so much his own son saw where the wind was blowing and prostrated before Trump to get an endorsement for Texas AG

He didn't get one :owned:

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
In honor of Trever Moore, who died last night (https://deadline.com/2021/08/trevor-moore-the-whitest-kids-u-know-41-obituary-1234811024/), the WKUK Kill the President sketch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3_kUaYFJA

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

that one was a beauty

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Jeb gave Trump five in the middle of a debate even after Trump tweeted that Jeb had to like "illegal mexicans" because of his wife

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

WHY BONER NOW posted:

e: better photo

AnimeIsTrash has issued a correction as of 03:25 on Aug 8, 2021

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

AnimeIsTrash posted:

e: better photo

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

This feels more prescient than ever, too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMHCw3RqulY

RIP Trevor

Shrecknet has issued a correction as of 03:51 on Oct 22, 2022

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Imagine just ripping up a speech when you have a gavel right there.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

john McCain is hella dead lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
well it's easier when they're perforated and the tears are already started for you and your weak old lady hands

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

ArmZ posted:

thanks i needed that

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Feldegast42 posted:

Jeb cratered his whole family so much his own son saw where the wind was blowing and prostrated before Trump to get an endorsement for Texas AG

He didn't get one :owned:

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

the p coozie is real

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ArmZ posted:

taqueso posted:

thanks i needed that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHbrNz1RUVY

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnAtnAQjxzU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Where are these unembedded links coming from in 2021. I'm not clicking on that! :mad:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Libs laughing at Romney in 2012 over talking to the threat of Russia

And then four years later seeing Russians behind every single thing

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
hillary clinton personally deciding to send paid protestors dressed as donald duck to trump campaign events with signs saying "donald is ducking ________" and not realizing that sending paid protestors to campaign events or using a copyrighted character from a very litigious company could possibly backfire

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Donald Trump's tax returns being the mythical silver bullet that if released would undo his presidency and erase him from existence

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Feldegast42 posted:

Donald Trump's tax returns being the mythical silver bullet that if released would undo his presidency and erase him from existence

Expelliarmus!

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

brugroffil posted:

Libs laughing at Romney in 2012 over talking to the threat of Russia

And then four years later seeing Russians behind every single thing

cmon man, seriously?

you are definitely lol'ing irl at this funny politics thing remembered and not at all completely traumatized :sad:

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Shrecknet posted:

RIP Trevor
His masterpiece:

https://youtu.be/0-Lvv1f5Qu4

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

the "hiss"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GioBjltdUnU

David Roth's writing on Trump will, with time, be regarded as the definitive writing on the President. What an inconceivably weird and broken man he was.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

When last year a bunch of random people starting getting mysterious seed packets from China. And half the internet was all "bio weapons plot for CHYNA plant monsters!!! :tinfoil:" and the other half of the internet was all "haha look at these idiots who've never heard of a brushing scam before :smuggo:". State departments of agriculture were sending out strongly worded press releases saying "DO NOT PLANT THE SEEDS. PLEASE CALL US, AND WE WILL COLLECT THEM AND ANALYIZE THEM IN A LAB."

Then everyone forgot about it, until a year later a reporter actually did some reporting, because, hey, whatever happened with that anyway?. And it turns out the truth was everyone who got seeds had ordered them from some random chinese drop shipper on amazon and then forgot.

Absolute galaxy brain nation.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

mrmcd posted:

When last year a bunch of random people starting getting mysterious seed packets from China. And half the internet was all "bio weapons plot for CHYNA plant monsters!!! :tinfoil:" and the other half of the internet was all "haha look at these idiots who've never heard of a brushing scam before :smuggo:". State departments of agriculture were sending out strongly worded press releases saying "DO NOT PLANT THE SEEDS. PLEASE CALL US, AND WE WILL COLLECT THEM AND ANALYIZE THEM IN A LAB."

Then everyone forgot about it, until a year later a reporter actually did some reporting, because, hey, whatever happened with that anyway?. And it turns out the truth was everyone who got seeds had ordered them from some random chinese drop shipper on amazon and then forgot.

this is incredible

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
the New York Times double-endorsement

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

500 good dogs posted:

this is incredible

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

500 good dogs posted:

this is incredible

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

mrmcd posted:

The USDA is unable to accept the fact that the internet makes you stupid

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
i liked the survey that showed something like 10~20% of the people who got those seeds ate them. i want to live a life where i chow down on mystery seeds sent to me in the mail so badly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Probably all brain damaged from the Cuban cicada noise radiation attack gun.