Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

nut posted:

I don’t think I have a singular source I learned about him from I actually think I learned the most from last podcast on the left years ago but the wiki article has some p good gems tho they are unelaborated

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set

He turns up in Programmed To Kill, for all its cavaets. Really seems like he skated by with the Satanic Panic's unraveling at just the right time.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

much better than getting really into civil war memoriabilia

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

The terrible secret of space... :stonk: the Mods, they knew!

Jetto Jagga posted:

He turns up in Programmed To Kill, for all its cavaets. Really seems like he skated by with the Satanic Panic's unraveling at just the right time.

His books are a trip unto themselves.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

aquino=presido

he was one of the armed forces premier pimps

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/that_gai_gai/status/1419693159932563461

lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i remember reading the original article a year ago and just kinda shaking my head that for nearly half a century 40% of all diplomatic transmissions were being sent on compromised equipment to the empire and then like.... nothing happened, nothing still has happened?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ahhh that guy is annoying as gently caress

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
At first I thought he was doing a bit but he's just some Tiktok guy doing that Tiktok "thing" (aesthetic? Idk how to describe it but they all seem have the same "authorial voice" in how they present their videos. Similar thing to the "youtube voice" I guess). A guy whose whole shtick is making TikTok vids to crackping zoomers would be a pretty good bit imo

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
yeah it's from TikTok so my first impulse was to be skeptical so I googled it and sure enough it's such an out-in-the-open thing that even the Amazon Washington Post has an article on it

multistability posted:

A guy whose whole shtick is making TikTok vids to crackping zoomers would be a pretty good bit imo

"listen up FUCKNUGGETS, get ready to have your MIND-BLOWN as I tell you all about DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV!!!"

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
It's Pixar voice

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

yeah it's from TikTok so my first impulse was to be skeptical so I googled it and sure enough it's such an out-in-the-open thing that even the Amazon Washington Post has an article on it

"listen up FUCKNUGGETS, get ready to have your MIND-BLOWN as I tell you all about DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV!!!"

lmfao I wanna riff on this so bad

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Man just wants to form a closer bond with his daughter.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
been posted in this thread already but rip wkuk guy you knew the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faOUDoRmK_E

nut
Jul 30, 2019

rip local sexpot trevor moore

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/itrevormoore/status/1422937333062459400?s=20

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
lmao

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Trevor Moore had information that would lead to the arrest of Elizabeth II

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Was there thread consensus on who actually had Epstein killed? All I could really figure out is that Barr definitely had a hand in setting it up

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

oh, lets say, moe

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
What are the essential reads on intelligence involvement in the drug trade, and or the broader drug trade? Going to pick up Dark Alliance and The Politics of Heroin but I'm sure I've seen a lot more titles mentioned in here

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Feldegast42 posted:

Was there thread consensus on who actually had Epstein killed? All I could really figure out is that Barr definitely had a hand in setting it up

Probably the cellmate with biceps the size of my chest. My best guess. Either him or loving Steve Jail.

Edit: oh "had... killed" not "killed" hmm I don't know. Probably Trump and his friends? All was carried out in their backyard.

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

Retarded Goatee posted:

What are the essential reads on intelligence involvement in the drug trade, and or the broader drug trade? Going to pick up Dark Alliance and The Politics of Heroin but I'm sure I've seen a lot more titles mentioned in here
https://www.counterpunch.org/2015/09/11/creating-a-crime-how-the-cia-commandeered-the-dea/
this was my introductions to the topic. I believe I picked it up from someone else posting it here

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
https://twitter.com/itrevormoore/status/1400158963748917249

Christ there's dozens like this. RIP King
The last video in that thread is can't miss but possibly it was posted here already I'm not sure.

Wooooops here is video:

https://twitter.com/DeemTheDreem/status/1424773217668014080

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 17:56 on Aug 9, 2021

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Perry Mason Jar posted:

https://twitter.com/itrevormoore/status/1400158963748917249

Christ there's dozens like this. RIP King
The last video in that thread is can't miss but possibly it was posted here already I'm not sure.

lol yea. what if?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Feldegast42 posted:

Steve Jail

Retarded Goatee posted:

Doug Valentine's "The CIA as Organized Crime"

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

smarxist posted:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
New GLADIO plans just dropped.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/06/politics/homeland-security-warning-political-conspiracy-threat-violence/index.html

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

they just take the qanon people rescheduling the storm over and over and publish it as this every time lol

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
No toxx but I'm betting on August false flag. September latest. They need some Shock, Awe, and Shitcoating ahead of the vaxx mandate rollout.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Perry Mason Jar posted:

No toxx but I'm betting on August false flag. September latest. They need some Shock, Awe, and Shitcoating ahead of the vaxx mandate rollout.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

a vaxx mandate would be too socially useful of a thing for it to be built up to with a false flag attack

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Perry Mason Jar posted:

idk who you’re talking to but the vaccine rollout is doing more to divide people against each other than any gladio campaign from what I can tell

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Shh, don't tell them! Only us glorious American Gladio tag havers should know the secret plans!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Perry Mason Jar posted:

no way they roll out a federal vaccine mandate for everyone:

Shear Modulus posted:

a vaxx mandate would be too socially useful of a thing

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Centrist Committee posted:

idk who you’re talking to but the vaccine rollout is doing more to divide people against each other than any gladio campaign from what I can tell

Talking to? I am posting in a thread!

The 1/6 op created a lot of this selfsame division and shitcoating already so it's not like a particularly bold prediction from me or anything. I've agitated against vaccine mandates for a long time now and been called a Right-Winger and smeared as a Right-Winger (that is, applying to me popular RW beliefs without my stating them). Vaccine uptake is very poor especially among the working class. When domestic 'terists do a big bad mean thing it's going to be more reason for people to distance themselves from it, thereby: denying them solidarity in fight against medical apartheid since most are unvaxxed, not wanting to be considered "like them" or "one of them", jailing people and forcing them to vaxx as condition of imprisonment (prisoners do not have rights), etc.

The ops are loving braindead now. Everyone knows, it's not a secret in fact just go there right now so you can see, that the RW outlets (both mainstream and fringe) are vaxx-critical (including public health policy). Meanwhile the American Liberal outlets are unfailingly, unflinchingly vaxx-accepting (including public health policy). And this dichotomy exists for a lot of ops (actually it's very important to note when they are in agreement - these are the really scary things that absolutely must be opposed every time. Last time this happened Of Note it was Trump carpetbombing Syria; the day Trump became president) and it's easy to see how it works. You want Group A (status quo coastals from whom most things flow (cuz majority)) to do X then you say Group B hates X, now Group A says well X must be good then cause they're wrong about everything else. Ez pz. Naturally you would choose to disseminate oppositional views to RWers since they are very vocal and stupid, first of all, and secondly because they will never organize for successful revolution since they totally lack class analysis and therefore cannot orient themselves or achieve anything at all.

So the op doesn't have to do have anything to do with vaxx in the explicit to achieve same end. They want people to support vaxx mandates, division is means not end. More vaccinated equals less resistance to mandates (duh!). Maybe there are some vaxxed who oppose mandates, right? Well, gently caress, what do you do? How about those domestic terrorists? You gonna let them win, huh? That's who you're aligning yourself with, the CHUDS?

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 20:11 on Aug 9, 2021

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Trabisnikof posted:

no way they roll out a federal vaccine mandate for everyone:

Maybe, maybe not. I really doubt they will, personally. Let the mayors and governers do it. Let the corporations do it. Fed unlikely to touch it but it's totally unnecessary for them to. Now Fauci says approval by end of month - this would clear the way for mandates under EUA since as currently stands it's illegal to mandate under EUA per FDA and previous court decision involving Anthrax vaxx and DoD (this decision isn't fixed in stone or anything, it's just precedent for similar decision if something like this went to court again).

I'm not responding to the post you quoted because the posture is obviously one which is not open to opposition to vaxx mandate.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Maybe, maybe not. I really doubt they will, personally. Let the mayors and governers do it. Let the corporations do it. Fed unlikely to touch it but it's totally unnecessary for them to. Now Fauci says approval by end of month - this would clear the way for mandates under EUA since as currently stands it's illegal to mandate under EUA per FDA and previous court decision involving Anthrax vaxx and DoD (this decision isn't fixed in stone or anything, it's just precedent for similar decision if something like this went to court again).

I'm not responding to the post you quoted because the posture is obviously one which is not open to opposition to vaxx mandate.

i think it is an interesting push-and-pull between two competing styles of power, on one hand we have the structures of control like you're describing, the use of mandates and vaccines to drive control and on the hand, the opposition to mandates and vaccines as a way to widen the scope of biopower that's able to be leveraged over people.

so you have places that are banning vaccine requirements, in part it helps keep death-by-covid and prevention of death-by-covid as tools to leverage for control, a power that disappears if the vaccine is effectively mandated.

its the old school control the world to shape it elites duking it out with the exploit the world so i need to control it elites

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Trabisnikof posted:

i think it is an interesting push-and-pull between two competing styles of power, on one hand we have the structures of control like you're describing, the use of mandates and vaccines to drive control and on the hand, the opposition to mandates and vaccines as a way to widen the scope of biopower that's able to be leveraged over people.

so you have places that are banning vaccine requirements, in part it helps keep death-by-covid and prevention of death-by-covid as tools to leverage for control, a power that disappears if the vaccine is effectively mandated.

its the old school control the world to shape it elites duking it out with the exploit the world so i need to control it elites

You may be right. I'm not entirely convinced that you know every politico is compromised or doing deliberate manipulations, as said in this thread very recently compromise or recompense are certainly not requirements for acting in lockstep with ruling class aims (which these Republicans banning vaxx mandates have been doing until now (assuming RC plan is as I've outlined)). By this same principle we can hold that someone can be acting actually in accordance with their own political will or even the political will of their constituents. There is so much manipulation from both sides on this thing that it's difficult for me to come up with an analysis that I'm very confident about but I do know, at least, that vaxx mandate is hugely desired by ruling class (globally) and is not a 'socially useful' thing. I'll answer that now cause I like your posture here, you've always dialogued in good faith Trabisnikof I have to commend.

The basis of 'socially useful' here is totally without merit from the jump. This presumes a benevolence from the ruling class which does not bear out in other areas or historically - CSPAM posters should know this better than anyone else. But the way question was framed says it is socially useful rather than simply the ruling class believes it is. So! Let's put aside that ruling class has never given a single iota gently caress about public health (I was gonna e.g. here but gently caress, come on) and also put aside that this is an allegiance (however strategic) with ruling class (ill advised always, class war is ongoing, very real). Instead I'll say why it's not socially useful, briefly quickly:

1. Vaxx does not prevent transmission. See Public Health England latest report - same transmissibility as unvaxxed.
1a. Popular response says lower viral load in vaxxed means vaxxed pass less even if do pass, this is still contradicted by same study.
2. If vaxx and unvaxxed can both transmit then both impact vulnerable populations who cannot vaxx.
3. Ergo no protection to unvaxxable vulnerable from vaxxed ergo no reason for vaxx mandate.

But we take this a little further:

4. Unvaxxable under vaxx mandates cannot take part in public life, cannot gain employment. So this is a great harm to the disabled and ill, not a favor of any kind.

Additionally, considering that majority of unvaxxed are POC and racist cops would enforce mandates, how does this play out you think?

https://twitter.com/NuanceBro/status/1424768475583684617

Edit: check out those cops touching people's phones then wandering off to touch different phones. Oh my God!!

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 21:00 on Aug 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Driftingmouse
May 26, 2021

by Fritz the Horse
https://www.wfla.com/news/polk-county/live-grady-judd-speaks-on-17-suspects-arrested-in-online-predator-sting/

Craaaack-Ping