Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Philippe has a new favorite as of 06:58 on Aug 9, 2021

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Love that instead of screaming or yelling in surprise, they boo

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/WZiAVxY.gifv

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Please keep posting the animal comic

This one?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

These are acceptable but only when they're posted so rarely that I don't realize they're setting up a gif. If I expect they gif they're always always terrible.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Hitmen for Destiny #60: In which wooing is attempted

=================================

Hitmen for Destiny #61: In which blatrars are encountered

Bodycount: 59
+ 2 blatrars

I like how Jymre's comment about his penis is just a bit too far to where even Lostclock's like "uh what"

(It's also funny for other reasons that will become clear later :mmmhmm:)

Son of Thunderbeast has a new favorite as of 16:12 on Aug 9, 2021

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Okay, I chuckled at the blue guy talking like an incel.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Why is everyone so interested in Anette's magic sword of destiny??? She just can't understand it!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I would like to direct attention to a certain blue fellow that appears dead back in comic #1:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Disco Pope posted:

Okay, I chuckled at the blue guy talking like an incel.
I really enjoy the way Jymre is written to just not "get" being human at all, because Thorsby writes everyone in ridiculous borderline-autistic ways and when cranked to eleven it really works well for me

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Regy Rusty posted:

I would like to direct attention to a certain blue fellow that appears dead back in comic #1:

hah, something just clicked for me. The Barn Beast was probably supposed to eat Billy, which would let everything else play out the way it was supposed to in the alley.

Those two rascals, always loving things up :3:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It's the barn beast's fault really. He should have been in a barn, not an urban trash bin. No pity. :colbert:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

projecthalaxy posted:

It's the barn beast's fault really. He should have been in a barn, not an urban trash bin. No pity. :colbert:

She.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
About the first page of hitmen for destiny, they are all there because like the hitmen they know about the prophecies. Maybe even the barn beast?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I like how Jymre's comment about his penis is just a bit too far to where even Lostclock's like "uh what"

Mayfair's smile also turns upsidedown.

I like how they're using bioluminescent eels in orbs for lighting. Incredibly Thorsby.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Fools Infinite posted:

About the first page of hitmen for destiny, they are all there because like the hitmen they know about the prophecies. Maybe even the barn beast?

Yep very likely. Fusk and Vorte's real big mistake was not checking the trash cans to chase away the hiding barn beast.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
:aaa: I never put that together. Of course that's why the barn beast was there!

Haha this was all hosed from the get-go. Guess I was being a bit hard on ol Fusk and Vorte (even though they ARE kinda fuckups)

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Kennel posted:

From 2016

Nevermind what I came to this thread to look at somebody said Moon over June, why does Dick Tracy have a half-alien granddaughter? I thought that Dick Tracy was about gangsters with weirdly shaped heads.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Rubellavator posted:

Nevermind what I came to this thread to look at somebody said Moon over June, why does Dick Tracy have a half-alien granddaughter? I thought that Dick Tracy was about gangsters with weirdly shaped heads.

His adopted child married an alien.

Dick Tracy got really weird in the 60s. Later they cut the most fantastic elements, but the current team, who started ten years ago, are huge fans of continuity.

e. I guess you could call it Moon Maid over Junior Tracy.

Kennel has a new favorite as of 20:34 on Aug 9, 2021

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

From a syndicated newspaper comic.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

:wtc:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

As the bard said, "Parents just don't understand."

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

You can thank the current author's daughter for that one.

https://twitter.com/precurelyrics/status/1424711605682593804

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

For a legacy strip, I'm surprised (and disappointed) that the comments aren't full of old people complaining about the sanctity of their comic.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Captain Hygiene posted:

For a legacy strip, I'm surprised (and disappointed) that the comments aren't full of old people complaining about the sanctity of their comic.

I sorta wonder about legacy strips, since old people now seem to get all their news from cable television I kinda think print papers are mostly kept alive by younger (not young) people who think reading the paper is part of being an adult. But those old strips have been poo poo since before they were kids. Like what 35-55 year old actually give a poo poo about the Lockhorns?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Skwirl posted:

I sorta wonder about legacy strips, since old people now seem to get all their news from cable television I kinda think print papers are mostly kept alive by younger (not young) people who think reading the paper is part of being an adult. But those old strips have been poo poo since before they were kids. Like what 35-55 year old actually give a poo poo about the Lockhorns?

Nancy got (or at least did at first) a bunch of complaints about Olivia James' style, especially in regards to not sexy Aunt Fritzi.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Can images be thread titles?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I'm dying irl

he;lp

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/CainDraka/status/1424761481539866624

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

For the first time in my life, I'm glad Rex Morgan, M.D. Exists :five:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Wow the PYF Comic thread distilled into its purest essence

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

There’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for this!

She was hit by a car and has serious brain damage.

No, really.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Newspaper comics are all low key wild soap operas.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

a new challenger to power up steps up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Dewgy posted:

There’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for this!

She was hit by a car and has serious brain damage.

No, really.

Rex Morgan is an Isekai.