Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

SimonSays posted:

The pads are on the taint. Track cyclists just have meatcastle asses and thighs.

yeah pads are entirely midline in the taint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

field balm
Feb 5, 2012

mdemone posted:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7987002/

Someone please post that Van Damme meme where it's Covid attacking and he's labeled "bong resin in my lungs"

I got you

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Sagebrush posted:

I learned that those crying horse lady pictures are from an event where you are given some random horse to ride instead of your own, and the horse wasn't working with her and that's why she hosed up? And that just sounds stupid as poo poo, like having to do synchronized swimming with a random selection of swimmers from other teams. So, as usual, I blame the IOC and/or whatever equestrian body came up with the event being a bunch of loving dumbass assholes for this one.

Stubborn Georg is an outlier, and should not have been included

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
If you guys want some OIympic-rear end...

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Your Gay Uncle posted:

The frostys. Sometimes they make the blade stick.
:hist101:
:golfclap:

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

If you guys want some OIympic-rear end...

It's like watching a 3d movie

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

bike tory posted:

why the gently caress was this probated? If we can't even post pictures of guys towing huge loving wagons, enormous juicy doubles, just absolute monster dump truck asses, then what the gently caress are we allowed to post??

now those dump truck asses are immortalized in AHS's rap sheet for the benefit of the rest of the SA community. now at any time we can click the probe and view them.

the only way to better preserve it is to screenshot them because twittet images sometimes get taken down

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

You bounce a coin off that you'll kill someone

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

bike tory posted:

why the gently caress was this probated? If we can't even post pictures of guys towing huge loving wagons, enormous juicy doubles, just absolute monster dump truck asses, then what the gently caress are we allowed to post??

I’d like to see them on a Wheaties box.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

This is strange to me because Worf had a son and a wife and neither of them are the people pictured.

e: hell, Dax's hair isn't all that different from Peggy's.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SpacePig posted:

This is strange to me because Worf had a son and a wife and neither of them are the people pictured.

Someone alert the meme council

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM0G6Pg9s3k

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I am furious at the prospect of someone watching Star Trek: The Next Generation but not Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

The Bloop posted:

Someone alert the meme council

What is it, I was sleeping

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Armitag3 posted:

What is it, I was sleeping

It's a group of people who organize and maintain Memes and Meme Laws, but that's not important right now.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Look, all I'm saying is that if you're going to put in the effort to make a star trek meme, and one that requires some amount of artistic skill at that, at least put the bare minimum effort in to know what you're drawing.

Anyway, yeah, a Dave's triple with a coke and a small chocolate frosty please and thanks.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Hmm, after reviewing the Meme Rulebook, I'll allow it

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Star Trek is a dumb show where people with stupid poo poo glued to their foreheads act poorly in a cardboard set. Plz don't pretend it has any kind of integrity or value.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Star Trek is a dumb show where people with stupid poo poo glued to their foreheads act poorly in a cardboard set. Plz don't pretend it has any kind of integrity or value.

lol

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

I agreed when I was an edgy child

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

teethgrinder posted:

Then what, a star trek fan groomed you?

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

all the best shows are dumb

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

breaking bad? dumb as hell.

this high school chemistry teacher.....is a METH LORD. everybody LOVES his drugs, because they're PURE. he's the only drug lord *explosion* with tenure. tune in at 6.

gold.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
TV is a nickname, and nicknames are for friends, and television is no friend of mine.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
I'm also mad that dump didn't call out Smudge by name. Even more than the king of the hill reference which I think is a justified lore complaint and I vote to impeach the og memer.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

SpacePig posted:

e: hell, Dax's hair isn't all that different from Peggy's.

But worf was married to troi first.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

organburner posted:

But worf was married to troi first.

No I think they just hosed and then Troi got back with Riker.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Troi totally pegged him

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

teethgrinder posted:

dweeb

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
This strap-on has NO HONOR.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Troi just scissoring away on that forehead.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Kheldarn posted:

It's a group of people who organize and maintain Memes and Meme Laws, but that's not important right now.
:dudsmile:

e: or rather: :siren:

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

If it's any consolation, the transmission on that truck will fail at any moment and leave them stranded on the side of the road.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

SimonSays posted:

The pads are on the taint. Track cyclists just have meatcastle asses and thighs.

It's not just athletes - I lost 25 kg one Summer when I biked to work every day, but my rear end stayed about the same size (albeit much less jiggly).