Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!
signs of crack cocaine abuse include irritability and decreased appetite.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

they arent even formulated with preservatives. most vaccines aren’t because they’re packaged for single use

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

doctor frank continues: "don't be afraid of that word 'algorithm'; 'algorithm' is a, is a, it's a... a word that we like to use in science because it's just like a recipe, it's a set of steps you do in order, and, but we like to say algorithm because it usually means that there's some equations mixed in, and some, some numbers mixed in, even though there are numbers in recipes too, but there aren't very many equations"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

it was cursed by the last admin as soon as anyone utters the trigger phrase "it's infrastructure week" the monkeys paw finger curls

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

glass of wine and a salad for 6 bucks, that's a good deal

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Drizzled

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

lmao this isnt a stadium wtf pillow guy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

doctor frank and pillow guy keep using the term "divine appointment" which is evangelicalese for a chance meeting that was ordained by god with a greater meaning etc

they say the two of them meeting each other was a divine appointment, and doctor frank finding some data was a divine appointment and so on

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Oh boy we're getting into R value and P value. My P Value has never been harder.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
"I'm going to be on stage for 72 hours" is the center of a Venn diagram for drug abuse and a bipolar manic phase. Is Kanye coming to this?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
wait, this guy is proving that registered voters are correlated with actual votes

has the supreme court seen this yet???

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Lindell tell us about the chi-square test

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

tacodaemon posted:

doctor frank and pillow guy keep using the term "divine appointment" which is evangelicalese for a chance meeting that was ordained by god with a greater meaning etc

they say the two of them meeting each other was a divine appointment, and doctor frank finding some data was a divine appointment and so on

The evangelicals believe that Trump has the divine right of kings so it tracks

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
This guy is just Eric Wareheim doing a performance piece.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Drunkboxer posted:

they arent even formulated with preservatives. most vaccines aren’t because they’re packaged for single use

she’s clearly full of poo poo. She practices “energy medicine” I guarantee she was never diagnosed with an allergy by a real doctor. I blame the :yooge: fake news media :yooge: for giving these people a platform

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
dominion is melting the machines down as we speak, pouring the slag into prison bar molds while sobbing

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

VideoKid posted:

I’ll take a bang bang chicken basket with a side of tader tots
And a Diet Coke of course

you're still drinking that garbage?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Knight posted:

"I'm going to be on stage for 72 hours" is the center of a Venn diagram for drug abuse and a bipolar manic phase. Is Kanye coming to this?

he said the same thing back when he was launching his social media site that was going to destroy Big Tech, i don't think he lasted even 12 hours

e dang replied to the wrong post, very weak posting energy today. Sad.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Dr. Frank is trying his hand at jokes. It didn't land so he admonished the audience and then repeated it verbatim.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

dominion is melting the machines down as we speak, pouring the slag into prison bar molds while sobbing

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
thank u for ur services

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

goth smoking cloves posted:

Tomorrow night he is going to be chasing shadow people around the stage lol

ok ill watch if that starts happening

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Dr Frank is trying his hand at jokes. But because it didn't land he admonished his audience (that's you, morons) and then he repeated it verbatim.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Could be meth

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

post the tweeter if something funny happens again, nerds

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

gently caress SNEEP posted:

you're still drinking that garbage?

yes even though the Coca Cola company isn’t happy with me

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

this is what some of us who are watching the symposium were describing earlier

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1425144135703568395

so like what are they going to talk about and do for 72 hours?

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
what should I get for lunch?

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

the milk machine posted:

glass of wine and a salad for 6 bucks, that's a good deal

its boxed wine and an iceberg + shredded carrot salad

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

PyPy posted:

what should I get for lunch?

filetofish with ketchup

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Ammanas posted:

its boxed wine and an iceberg + shredded carrot salad

6 bucks though!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

How long did Strom Thurmond filibuster for

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

shyduck posted:

Could be meth

Typically the speed freaks I have seen online aren't particularly discerning when it comes to uppers.

They have favorites but, will generally take anything speedy

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Dr. Frank talking about how he predicted every single county in Ohio for the 2020 election, but then he tried it in florida and in pennsylvania and his predictions were wrong there. That's how we know he's amazing at predicting things and has this all figured out.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

"there are computer algorithms operating in every county in the country," doctor frank says ominously

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
this dude is absolutely shocked that population correlates with registered voters correlates with votes

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The experts are being given "Totals" and "Lists" so they can't see this but a data nerd like Dr Frank can see it because he isn't using anyone else's software.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Good Citizen posted:

this dude is absolutely shocked that population correlates with registered voters correlates with votes

Even crazier at least two people told him they didn't think the numbers should look like that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1425149948035743748